PDA

View Full Version : Jackets back on track! Fire away!!!

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 09:17 PM
saw em off. JACKETS found new life in lineup. steers looking weak. get ready a. wylie. JACKETS are coming for the win.

FIRE AWAY

bearbear78
10-23-2015, 10:00 PM
Can't help but laugh at the VILLage idiot here! You've lost all credibility dude.

slingshot
10-23-2015, 10:22 PM
saw em off. JACKETS found new life in lineup. steers looking weak. get ready a. wylie. JACKETS are coming for the win.

FIRE AWAYWe're trembling. You want us to beat you by 4 or 5? Touchdowns that is...

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 10:27 PM

FIRE AWAY

Hey! It's Jacket Swarm! Guess I better say hi while your here, considering Wylie will destroy ya'll, and you'll disappear like after the Brownwood loss:wave::taunt:

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 10:28 PM
We're trembling. You want us to beat you by 4 or 5? Touchdowns that is...

Woah, Woah, Woah, let me correct you.

We're trembling. You want us to beat you by 7 or 8? Touchdowns that is...

91 lion
10-23-2015, 10:49 PM

FIRE AWAY.....hehe, that's funny

Lol....well, hello JacketSwarm. I wasn't sure we would hear from you again. Good to see that you didn't choke on that fried crow that they're serving at Jake and Dorothy's.

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 10:58 PM
yall will all see Jacket football never dies. starting to peak at the right time. never ever count the JACKETS out. just showed how a good program operates. get ready a. wylie. Jackets get two weeks to prep. better not get cocky. get ready for the big show bulldogs. Jacket nation here to show whos your daddy.

FIRE AWAY

91 lion
10-23-2015, 11:05 PM
yall will all see Jacket football never dies. starting to peak at the right time. never ever count the JACKETS out. just showed how a good program operates. get ready a. wylie. Jackets get two weeks to prep. better not get cocky. get ready for the big show bulldogs. Jacket nation here to show whos your daddy.

FIRE AWAY

Yall had 2 weeks to get ready for Brownwood, hell, it was homecomong.... and you see how that turned out. Pretty sure Wylie will be ready for anything y'all can muster up....oh, and that play that yall like to run where you giftwrap the ball to the opposing defense....probably should put that one back on the shelf....

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:09 PM

FIRE AWAY

How many wins does Big Spring have again? You may act like this is a big win, but it only means ya'll will continue your postseason streak, despite finishing with a losing record.

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 11:15 PM
yall think yall know. funny. dont cry to me. Jacket football never dies. may get a slow start once in a blue moon. never dies.

FIRE AWAY

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:22 PM
yall think yall know. funny. dont cry to me. Jacket football never dies. may get a slow start once in a blue moon. never dies.

FIRE AWAY

I find your lack of capitol letters troubling.

Also remember you lost to Snyder last week, and Wylie, well, destroyed Snyder.

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 11:31 PM
no one asked you. bet its time to go clean the kitty litter cannon. lions starting to stink it up. Jackets will whoop the kittens if given another chance. bank on it. pew wee something smells in here.

FIRE AWAY

91 lion
10-23-2015, 11:34 PM
no one asked you. bet its time to go clean the kitty litter cannon. lions starting to stink it up. Jackets will whoop the kittens if given another chance. bank on it. pew wee something smells in here.

FIRE AWAY

Theres only one pole cat on this board.....and EVERYONE knows who that is...

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:36 PM

FIRE AWAY

no one asked you

Technically, you didn't ask anyone. Would you rather nobody reply to you?

Eagle Nation
10-23-2015, 11:36 PM
Jackets just won their state championship tonight. That's why they're happy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:39 PM
Theres only one pole cat on this board.....and EVERYONE knows who that is...

He is like a cheaper version of Rocket's humor (really bad knockoff at that) and this forum is like a cheaper version of BEAST's "Where we belong". :stirpot:

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:41 PM
Jackets just won their state championship tonight. That's why they're happy..

Better watch out, they're coming for you too Argyle :evillol:

Eagle Nation
10-23-2015, 11:42 PM
We've have our own region to worry about. They need to worry about getting past the first round before they think about anyone else.

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 11:43 PM
dont care if you like it or not. you really are clueless. think you know but really dont. comical at best.

FIRE AWAY

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:01 AM
We've have our own region to worry about. They need to worry about getting past the first round before they think about anyone else.

And boy is that region tough.

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:02 AM
dont care if you like it or not. you really are clueless. think you know but really dont. comical at best.

FIRE AWAY

"Stephenville the 4a nightmare 2014. we ready FIRE AWAY!"

I'm pretty sure Navasota was.;)

slingshot
10-24-2015, 12:24 AM
"FIRE AWAY"... I think he missed.

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:31 AM
"FIRE AWAY"... I think he missed.

He did say away, like away from the target.

bearbear78
10-24-2015, 01:37 AM
I honestly don't think swarm is a day out of junior high....no way an adult can be that dumb

Hollyville
10-24-2015, 09:19 AM
I honestly don't think swarm is a day out of junior high....no way an adult can be that dumb

Not at all; you have no idea.

But the Jackets have played lights out the last three halves. Scoring 65 points and only allowing 7. We in the playoffs now and nobody wants Stephenville in the playoffs.

Rocket
10-24-2015, 10:16 AM
My prediction for Ville vs Wylie.

42-6 Wylie wins
Ville will have 4 first downs.
23 yards rushing
88 yards receiving
Ville scores on a last minute TD vs the Wylie cheerleading squad.

Rocket
10-24-2015, 10:18 AM

But the Jackets have played lights out the last three halves. Scoring 65 points and only allowing 7. We in the playoffs now and nobody wants Stephenville in the playoffs.

Ville sucks, dude. Your wake up call will be soon. You guys don't have the talent or staff to be taken seriously. Ville better make the playoffs in this 4 teams go system. Its not really a battle cry when you make the playoffs anymore.

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:26 PM

Really? LOL. Because the rest of the season doesn't count right. Doesn't matter that y'all still lost Snyder. If I tried to pull this with Brownwood you'd have my hide.

hollywood
10-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Wow! What the heck is going on around here? Lol

Stephenville gets into the playoffs by playing much better in the past 3 halves. Some personel changes on offense have been the key. Can't wait for the Wylie game. Should let us know more of how this has impacted the strength of he team. Not saying we'll beat Wylie, but I think we'll have a much better chance than we would have.

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Wow! What the heck is going on around here? Lol

Stephenville gets into the playoffs by playing much better in the past 3 halves. Some personel changes on offense have been the key. Can't wait for the Wylie game. Should let us know more of how this has impacted the strength of he team. Not saying we'll beat Wylie, but I think we'll have a much better chance than we would have.

This

briandumith*
10-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Every team has its idiot posters...some more than others..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

regaleagle
10-24-2015, 05:43 PM
Wylie's defense is one of the best in 4A....end of story. Argyle just so happens to have an equally great defense(except against Celina that night, haha). But still.....I just don't think the Jellojackets will be able to put up more than 10 points against the Wylie starters.....IF THAT MANY!! But go ahead and surprise me, haha.

regaleagle
10-24-2015, 05:46 PM
Wylie's defense is one of the best in 4A....end of story. Argyle just so happens to have an equally great defense(except against Celina that night, haha). But still.....I just don't think the Jellojackets will be able to put up more than 10 points against the Wylie starters.....IF THAT MANY!! But go ahead and surprise me, haha.BTW, with Alexander playing, I'd say Celina has a very potent offense that may well be good enough this season to take them to the final in D-2.

Ville-D
10-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Brian's right every town has an idiot. I just can believe y'all let him get under your skin. He is probably not even from here. Every Ville poster that I know personally is a class act. Old Tiger, is that you?

clcannon17
10-26-2015, 01:38 PM
Brian's right every town has an idiot. I just can believe y'all let him get under your skin. He is probably not even from here. Every Ville poster that I know personally is a class act. Old Tiger, is that you?

Lol, so true.

slingshot
10-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Every team has its idiot posters...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TapatalkSo true. :dispntd: