PDA

View Full Version : Freeze out at TCU

jason
10-22-2015, 08:46 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/lb-mike-freeze-says-he-s-not-coming-back-to-tcu-131034616.html

slingshot
10-22-2015, 10:48 AM
What happened? I know the Grammies know...

nobogey72
10-22-2015, 01:44 PM
What happened? I know the Grammies know...

If they do know, they are not talking because I have asked several Graham folks, and none of them seem to know what happened.

slingshot
10-22-2015, 02:24 PM
They know...

Deuce
10-22-2015, 08:36 PM
They know...

He didn't like it there is what I hear from kids that graduated with him and a family that knows him very well. Not much else to say!

slingshot
10-22-2015, 09:20 PM
He didn't like it there is what I hear from kids that graduated with him and a family that knows him very well. Not much else to say!That may very likely be true--but to make the team, crack the starting lineup then just up and quit after the first game? Got to be more going on.

ICML
10-23-2015, 02:01 AM
I heard Patterson wanted to meet with him because something was found in his dorm and he just up and left. Could be totally wrong, but I heard it from a pretty good source.

bearbear78
10-23-2015, 10:11 AM
I heard Patterson wanted to meet with him because something was found in his dorm and he just up and left. Could be totally wrong, but I heard it from a pretty good source.

Man you're so anti-Freeze. Does it just burn you that he was a difference make on the Steer roster and you were far from that? Or even recruited at all..

Phantom Stang
10-23-2015, 10:33 AM

That's an intentionally defamatory comment if I ever heard one.
"Could be totally wrong, but I heard it from a pretty good source" my arse.:rolleyes:

Deuce
10-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Lmao, its like a bunch of reporters in here. You answer their question, and they still won't to dig for information because they don't believe you!

Deuce
10-23-2015, 11:51 AM
That's an intentionally defamatory comment if I ever heard one.
"Could be totally wrong, but I heard it from a pretty good source" my arse.:rolleyes:

Agree!

LionFan72
10-23-2015, 12:55 PM

Why would you intentionally attack an individual? Not good, my friend!! For whatever reason he left, he needs support, absolutely no defamation!

slingshot
10-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Sensitive folks there in Graham... I won't ask again. Was just curious what the real story was--high profile player at a currently high profile program just up and quits one game into the season? Still weird...

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2015, 02:09 PM
high profile player at a currently high profile program just up and quits one game into the season? Still weird...

Kinda like Wylie's Peyton Little did at Baylor?

:stirpot:

nobogey72
10-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Sensitive folks there in Graham... I won't ask again. Was just curious what the real story was--high profile player at a currently high profile program just up and quits one game into the season? Still weird...

It is unquestionably a strange situation..... BUT, Coach Patterson has been quoted several times on several different media sources saying that it absolutely had nothing to do with anything disciplinary in nature, and that he was as shocked as anyone.

briandumith*
10-23-2015, 03:13 PM
You know not all of us are senitive doc..lol.. but I think it may not be our place to say anything . At least that's why I am staying out of it.... but yes certain folks do know the real story.. small town you know.. he is a great player though..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bobcat1
10-23-2015, 03:14 PM
It is unquestionably a strange situation..... BUT, Coach Patterson has been quoted several times on several different media sources saying that it absolutely had nothing to do with anything disciplinary in nature, and that he was as shocked as anyone.

Wonder what school his girl friend went to or is she still in Graham? That'd be about as good a guess as I could come up with.

Aguilafanatico
10-23-2015, 03:22 PM
You know not all of us are senitive doc..lol.. but I think it may not be our place to say anything . At least that's why I am staying out of it.... but yes certain folks do know the real story.. small town you know.. he is a great player though..

We agree Dumith... Weird. I don't think ICML's post was defamatory or that he was attacking, just posting what he heard. That said, I have heard from several "in the know" re: the situation but it's not my place to comment, true or not. If Graham folks want to elaborate re: one of their own then so be it. I expect that we would circle the wagons in Argyle as well, if the shoe was on the other foot. Hope the kid finds his way.

briandumith*
10-23-2015, 03:27 PM
We agree Dumith... Weird. I don't think ICML's post was defamatory or that he was attacking, just posting what he heard. That said, I have heard from several "in the know" re: the situation but it's not my place to comment, true or not. If Graham folks want to elaborate re: one of their own then so be it. I expect that we would circle the wagons in Argyle as well, if the shoe was on the other foot. Hope the kid finds his way.
Me too..

d0tc0m
10-23-2015, 03:50 PM

This. I know we all would love to know the story. But if he walked away for personal reasons, it's not put to anyone to air his laundry. We may never know, and that's fine, because I don't think any of us are in a place of actually needing to know.

slingshot
10-23-2015, 03:55 PM

:stirpot:Actually it was A&M... and it wasn't one week into the season.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Actually it was A&M... and it wasn't one week into the season.

Meh, just stirring the pot. Don't care either way. Guess she's happy at OU and that's all that matters.

nobogey72
10-23-2015, 04:07 PM

:stirpot:

WOW!!! May be the most ignorant post I've ever read.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2015, 04:12 PM
WOW!!! May be the most ignorant post I've ever read.

Now who is sensitive? Over react much? Geez

nobogey72
10-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Now who is sensitive? Over react much? Geez

I just don't like throwing kids' names out there, especially when it's not even close to accurate. You obviously didn't have a clue what you were talking about. But, someone reading your post wouldn't know that.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2015, 04:48 PM
I just don't like throwing kids' names out there, especially when it's not even close to accurate. You obviously didn't have a clue what you were talking about. But, someone reading your post wouldn't know that.

Just sent you a pm. It's the one titled - Hey asshole

lostaussie
10-23-2015, 05:23 PM
Well this certainly took a turn down the sewer pipe:D

d0tc0m
10-23-2015, 06:02 PM
Well this certainly took a turn down the sewer pipe:D

Seriously! There are a few people that need to take a breather before posting again, goodnight!

slingshot
10-23-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm out before the lock... :1popcorn:

bearbear78
10-23-2015, 09:18 PM

He has gone on the assault against Freeze several times. He just got a jealously issue I think.

ICML
10-23-2015, 11:44 PM
Freeze left Graham for "undisclosed reasons" and now has left TCU the same way. He's a young adult, not a kid. With that said that is not bashing him, just something I have heard from two different sources. If I was bashing him I would have posted exactly what I heard. Read a college message form, you will read a LOT worse regarding this situation.

bobcat1
10-24-2015, 08:08 AM

Red's getting old and his mental hard drive is getting full. I know from experience. Lighten up Francis.

briandumith*
10-28-2015, 09:00 PM
https://www.tcu360.com/2015/10/mike-freeze-attends-tryout-for-junior-college-baseball-team/
This may or may NOT answer some questions.. The only reason why I post it is because it is already out..

regaleagle
10-28-2015, 09:35 PM
I reckon Mr. Freeze has every right to make his own choices regarding his future. Looks like he wants to play some baseball.

briandumith*
10-28-2015, 09:38 PM
I reckon Mr. Freeze has every right to make his own choices regarding his future. Looks like he wants to play some baseball.
yes thank you... that was my point exactly.. he is moving on.. Trying to better himself.. That's all anyone can ask... good for him...
and he was a hell of a small-ball player too.

bobcat1
10-28-2015, 10:08 PM

yes thank you... that was my point exactly.. he is moving on.. Trying to better himself.. That's all anyone can ask... good for him...
and he was a hell of a small-ball player too.
A man makes his own choices in life and lives by them. If this is his choice I'm all for it. Go get them Mr. Freeze!