(26) Dallas Madison vs *Dallas Roosevelt
(4) Ferris at *Venus

Dist. 5

(6) Emory Rains at *Nevada Community
Canton at *Melissa (2)
Bullard at *Gilmer (25)

Dist. 6

(10) Atlanta vs *Center
Texarkana Pleasant Grove vs *Gladewater (2)
Longview Spring Hill at *Tatum (23)

Dist. 7

Rusk vs *Fairfield (24)
(2) Groesbeck vs *Waco Connally
Lorena at *Mexia (18)

Dist. 8

(25) Diboll vs *Huntington
Cleveland Tarkington vs *Coldspring-Oakhurst (7)
(13) Shepherd at *Madisonville

Dist. 9

Hamshire-Fannett vs *West Orange-Stark (26)
Hardin-Jefferson vs Open
(19) Orangefield vs *Liberty match-up

Dist. 10

Houston Kashmere vs *La Marque (25)
Houston Scarborough vs *Houston Worthing (50)

Dist. 11

(34) Caldwell vs *Smithville
(10) Giddings vs *La Grange
Salado vs Open

Dist. 12

(30) Bellville at *Sweeny
Columbus vs Open
Brookshire Royal at *Wharton (48)

Dist. 13

Llano at *Lytle (8)
(9) Wimberley at *Hondo
Geronimo Navarro vs Open

Dist. 14

Poteet vs *Crystal City (1)
Carrizo Springs vs *Devine (25)
Pearsall vs Open

Dist. 15

Cuero at *Sinton (26)
(1) Yoakum at *Ingleside
Jourdanton vs Open

Dist. 16

Corpus Christi West Oso at *Port Isabel (10)
(26) Orange Grove vs *Rio Hondo
Progreso at *Raymondville (23)

STANG RED
10-20-2015, 10:06 AM
What do the * and (#) indicate?

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2015, 10:14 AM
What do the * and (#) indicate?

District game and how many points that team is favored by.

STANG RED
10-20-2015, 10:22 AM
District game and how many points that team is favored by.

Well DUH. I guess I should have figured that out. Anyway thanks for the info. Did you hear I'm moving to Wylie country? I'll be about a mile from Wylie H.S. But I'll be flying a big ol RED Mustangs flag in my yard LOL.

lostaussie
10-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Not any talk about Center but if they can beat Atlanta this week they gonna start turning a few heads.

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2015, 10:32 AM
Well DUH. I guess I should have figured that out. Anyway thanks for the info. Did you hear I'm moving to Wylie country? I'll be about a mile from Wylie H.S. But I'll be flying a big ol RED Mustangs flag in my yard LOL.

Yes I did and knew you made it official when you put your house up for sale. Wylie is growing and growing fast.
AHS, CHS and Wylie being in the same district could very well happen sooner than later.

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2015, 10:36 AM
Not any talk about Center but if they can beat Atlanta this week they gonna start turning a few heads.

FWIW - preps has Center as a four point dog to Gladewater in the third round. If Center was to pull off the upset then that would
set up a Gilmer/Center quarterfinal.

lostaussie
10-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Center MIGHT upset the applecart!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Center MIGHT upset the applecart!!!

I had to edit, read it again. I meant Center not Atlanta. :doh:

STANG RED
10-20-2015, 10:44 AM
Yes I did and knew you made it official when you put your house up for sale. Wylie is growing and growing fast.
AHS, CHS and Wylie being in the same district could very well happen sooner than later.

We actually didn't set out to move to Wylie. Just found a deal that suited our needs, too good to pass up. We really wanted to get out around Buffalo Gap area. Just didn't run across the right deal, and we heard some bad things about their water.
Not sure if CHS is growing at all, so I don't see them getting back to 6A. All of the growth seems to be out toward Tuscola (Jim Ned schools), and Wylie. AHS prob just staying about the same I'd think.

10ForTheWin
10-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Yoakum only favored by one point over Ingleside?? I'm not seeing it being that close

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

waterboy
10-20-2015, 11:31 AM
I'm thinking Canton should beat Melissa by much more than 2 points..., but what do I know? :D

lostaussie
10-20-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm thinking Canton should beat Melissa by much more than 2 points..., but what do I know? :D

I thought Pitt could hang with LE too.......but I will tell you what, made me feel a lot better about the Buckeyes!!!

waterboy
10-20-2015, 02:07 PM
I thought Pitt could hang with LE too.......but I will tell you what, made me feel a lot better about the Buckeyes!!!

I told you that Pitt was overhyped..., but nobody would listen. They might lose this week, too. Paris ain't no slouch. I am still picking Pitt, but not by much. Whoever loses this game is in danger of not making the playoffs...

Canton was a whole lot better than Melissa ever showed me. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take 2nd in our district. The Buckeyes didn't play very well, but Canton was better than I thought they were.

lostaussie
10-20-2015, 02:12 PM
Pitt ain't bad. Got some crazy good looking athletes. Liberty Eylau (sp) may win it all. Would love to see them and Nav throw down. It would be epic.

waterboy
10-20-2015, 02:22 PM
Pitt ain't bad. Got some crazy good looking athletes. Liberty Eylau (sp) may win it all. Would love to see them and Nav throw down. It would be epic.

I fully expect the winner of the Liberty-Eylau / Argyle matchup to meet up with Navasota in the finals. I'm leaning toward L-E getting there barring major injury.

d0tc0m
10-20-2015, 02:23 PM

Those two teams would score a few points, for sure.

waterboy
10-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Those two teams would score a few points, for sure.

Does NRG's scoreboard go to triple digits? :D

lostaussie
10-20-2015, 02:26 PM
LE is ferociously good all over the field. I think we got lucky to beat them and I think they would roll us now. They looked good when we played. They looked like a team on a mission on Friday night.

waterboy
10-20-2015, 02:38 PM
LE is ferociously good all over the field. I think we got lucky to beat them and I think they would roll us now. They looked good when we played. They looked like a team on a mission on Friday night.

:tisk: Oh, contrare, my friend. It would be more of the same if Gilmer / L-E were to meet again. Last I heard, BOTH teams are allowed to improve as the season goes along... The Buckeyes actually have a decent passing game now to go along with the running game L-E couldn't stop, not to mention Gilmer's defense is much better than it was in Week 1. It would be a heckuva game, and YES, I'm glad we don't have to play them again! :D

lostaussie
10-20-2015, 02:39 PM
I hope you are right about pass game. I will see Friday night