PDA

View Full Version : Aubrey@Bridgeport

Bullaholic
10-19-2015, 03:44 PM
Wing T vs. Spread. Hope the Bulls can field enough healthy players to win against the Aubrey Wing T on a possible rainy night. Aubrey beat Krum last week, and the Bulls really need to beat Aubrey to get that first district win. Go Bulls!

d0tc0m
10-19-2015, 04:20 PM
I didn't think there was anyway Aubrey would beat Krum last week, and then they just flat out dismantled them. So not sure what to think about this game. If the Bulls' freshman QB can get a bit more confidence in his throws this week in practice, I think Bridgeport has the athletes to move the ball and score on the Chaps. Bridgeport will also need the same defensive effort it showed in the first half of last week's loss to Celina. If they can keep up that same intensity and execution for four quarters, I think they get that first district win and put themselves back in position for the playoffs.

slpybear the bullfan
10-20-2015, 11:19 AM
I agree with your comments dOtcOm. We have a few players returning from the injured reserve, so hopefully that will help us out.

It was quite a shock to see the score on that Krum game last week. I follow it on the fox HSFB app and it was crazy.

d0tc0m
10-20-2015, 01:49 PM
I agree with your comments dOtcOm. We have a few players returning from the injured reserve, so hopefully that will help us out.

It was quite a shock to see the score on that Krum game last week. I follow it on the fox HSFB app and it was crazy.

Good to hear about the players coming back, SplyBear! Good time of year to come back. They kept updating that Krum/Aubrey score during the Celina broadcast, and they were just as shocked as anyone. I thought for sure Aubrey would be lucky to grab that last playoff spot. Now, they're in a good spot moving forward. Hopefully the Bulls can throw a little more chaos into the mix this week, though.