PDA

View Full Version : Kansas State (3-3) at Texas (2-4)

Scoop27
10-19-2015, 01:00 PM
Longhorns should take this one but I'm sure it will be close-Kickoff is at 11 a.m. on FS1

Saggy Aggie
10-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Kansas state by 35

coach
10-19-2015, 03:17 PM
Texas by 10. That OU win was HUGE for them. I only see them losing 3 more games this year.

Saggy Aggie
10-19-2015, 06:09 PM
I only see them winning 2 more this year

regaleagle
10-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Who's the posters that said they believe Heard cannot lead this Longhorn offense, huh??? Geez......he's only a redshirt freshman with a young group of O-linemen to protect him, but he's still getting the job done and improving each week like most younger qb's do all over the nation. Heard will be only get better with each game, as will this young Longhorn team. Heard has the tools to compete at this level.....give him his due chance, esp. with this young offense he is leading. With Swoopes and Heard alternating this season, I think Texas may become bowl eligible.

Roughneck93
10-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Didn't get a chance to watch...:(

Hook'em!!

hookandladder
10-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Who's the posters that said they believe Heard cannot lead this Longhorn offense, huh??? Geez......he's only a redshirt freshman with a young group of O-linemen to protect him, but he's still getting the job done and improving each week like most younger qb's do all over the nation. Heard will be only get better with each game, as will this young Longhorn team. Heard has the tools to compete at this level.....give him his due chance, esp. with this young offense he is leading. With Swoopes and Heard alternating this season, I think Texas may become bowl eligible.

That would most likely been me, he is getting it done but I still like to see more of a complete game out of him. Like I said before, hope he proves me wrong. Great kid, was really nasty out here today. Hookem and saggy you still suck, Lol

Saggy Aggie
10-25-2015, 12:03 PM
That would most likely been me, he is getting it done but I still like to see more of a complete game out of him. Like I said before, hope he proves me wrong. Great kid, was really nasty out here today. Hookem and saggy you still suck, Lol

Haha, good win hook. Congrats