PDA

View Full Version : El Campo (4-3, 1-1) at Bay City (3-4, 1-1)

Scoop27
10-19-2015, 09:42 AM
Longest running rivalry in the state according to some sources
Ricebirds should win but Black Cats could keep it close

Scoop27
10-19-2015, 08:57 PM
Any thoughts from Ricebird Fans?-I know it's Bay City's homecoming-The visitors sit on the press box side of the stadium

speedbump
10-20-2015, 04:42 PM
Longest running rivalry in the state according to some sources
Ricebirds should win but Black Cats could keep it close

The only sources that don't know about this rivalry,are the ones that struggle with the word continuous. BC has a new coach and three wins already for the first time in several years. Teams have been slowing the Ricebirds running game down by putting about 16 or 17 in the box,but I don't think that will help the Black Cats. It's always a huge game for Bay City folk and this year it's homecoming (some may have even graduated) so it will be extra big for em.

Birds by 20 +

maestro
10-21-2015, 12:20 PM
The only sources that don't know about this rivalry,are the ones that struggle with the word continuous. BC has a new coach and three wins already for the first time in several years. Teams have been slowing the Ricebirds running game down by putting about 16 or 17 in the box,but I don't think that will help the Black Cats. It's always a huge game for Bay City folk and this year it's homecoming (some may have even graduated) so it will be extra big for em.

Birds by 20 +

Love rivalries. Posts get a little saltier.

bird_fan
10-23-2015, 01:19 AM
El Campo has won the last 9 years in this series that long a win streak is very unusual. I think that can make it 10 but will they? This should be the tigest game in a few years