PDA

View Full Version : LaVernia at Gonzales

Gontex
10-19-2015, 06:34 AM
Looks like this game could be for all the marbles in District 15-4A division I as both teams have already beaten Rockport-Fulton. Being played in Gonzales on the grass rather than in LaVernia on the carpet. Rain (could it be so) forecast for the end of the week. Weather could affect the outcome of this game.

bag-o-chips
10-19-2015, 06:36 AM
Taking LV in this game. Just think they have more athletic players esp. on Defense.

Pudlugger
10-19-2015, 07:12 AM
Da Bears!

LV is playing good football just in time and should finish out the regular season by running the board. Bears by 14.

LV_Bearfan
10-19-2015, 10:38 AM
Should be a good one. I'll take the Bears by 14. They have found themselves offensively with a sharp sophomore QB and the D is playing well. They are imposing their will now. Those athletic individuals are starting to gel as a team.

Beeville might just be the number two team in the district. They have some very good players. They looked better than Rockport last week. We'll see how good Gonzales is this week.

Snotbubbles
10-19-2015, 12:08 PM
LV by 30.

Leopardfan202
10-19-2015, 03:40 PM
LV by 20

Gontex
10-19-2015, 06:35 PM
LV by 20
Giddings over LG by 20.

Leopardfan202
10-19-2015, 07:59 PM
Lol I'm going by wat ya did to rockport and what LV did to rockport.. And we played them they r very good

Gontex
10-19-2015, 09:34 PM
Lol I'm going by wat ya did to rockport and what LV did to rockport.. And we played them they r very good
Something to consider. R-F had several costly turnovers and were playing with a two week lull in their schedule due to their open week and a cancellation. Definitely caused poor execution in an offense that is based on timing. They had their timing issues pretty well worked out for Gonzales. I hope LV comes to Gonzales thinking they are 20 points better than Gonzales. Apaches are playing tough right now....Hope your Leps get it together. They should be a better football team than what they are showing right now. Yoakum taking you to overtime was a big surprise. I thought you would walk through that one. Wet weather could play a factor in the game. Wet weather is a great equalizer. Of course that is assuming it actually rains like the weather man says....lol...

Leopardfan202
10-19-2015, 10:18 PM
Thanks..and LG will be fine..never count them out when u have jk dobbins running the show..if we can defend the pass better watch out..that's been our problem