PDA

View Full Version : Navarro vs Hondo Highlights

bag-o-chips
10-18-2015, 07:19 PM
Great Video this week. Our students do a great job! 277 passing and 305 running! What will you defense for and it includes a 98 yd TD pass and run for a school record!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPc1_Lb4D0

chaingang
10-18-2015, 07:34 PM
GNav looks pretty good. Them and Sinton for Reg 4???

SintonFan_inAustin
10-18-2015, 08:18 PM
GNav looks pretty good. Them and Sinton for Reg 4???Orange Grove is right there also, those would be the 3 favorites right now but will see how things look once the playoff are set. Orange Grove has one of the top QB's in the region as he leads one of the top passing teams in 4a.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4ALcB3w_Rk

SintonFan_inAustin
10-18-2015, 08:19 PM
Great Video this week. Our students do a great job! 277 passing and 305 running! What will you defense for and it includes a 98 yd TD pass and run for a school record!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPc1_Lb4D0
Great video once again by students. Slot T with a passing attack will be a challenge for anybody in the playoffs.

Tejastrue
10-18-2015, 10:23 PM
Just a simple word of advice to Navarro...when you continue to post things of this nature you best follow thru..

PurplePop
10-18-2015, 10:42 PM
Just a simple word of advice to Navarro...when you continue to post things of this nature you best follow thru..
Does that apply to the dozens of highlight videos Wimberley posts to Max Preps or just to this piddly forum?

Tejastrue
10-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Maxpreps has some stupid posts and so called highlights which I don't comprehend.. Ha ha ha...that is sad if you think this is a piddly forum...BOC knows what I am talking about...just do it. Advice..if this is such a piddly forum stay off of it...you don't belong. Best of luck to Navarro. As I said before this could be the year for the Panthers......

SaltySixes
10-19-2015, 12:20 AM
Maxpreps has some stupid posts and so called highlights which I don't comprehend.. Ha ha ha...that is sad if you think this is a piddly forum...BOC knows what I am talking about...just do it. Advice..if this is such a piddly forum stay off of it...you don't belong. Best of luck to Navarro. As I said before this could be the year for the Panthers......

Wow, pertty personal tejas...
At this point though It seems like wimberely is who doesnt belong.

bag-o-chips
10-19-2015, 06:09 AM
I do know what Tejas is talking about. I do know that in two weeks we will have a very tough task at Wimberley. Much has been said of the demise of Wimberley but I do not believe it at all. Wimberley has found their stride it seems and if you have been around long enough you can throw the records out in this game. Really looking forward to this game. Just love posting these videos because I feel the students who do this need a little recognition.

Tejastrue
10-19-2015, 07:22 AM
Wow, pertty personal tejas...
At this point though It seems like wimberely is who doesnt belong.

That's Wimberley. You are right... the Texans do not belong...for now.

PurplePop
10-19-2015, 09:33 AM

BOC puts those videos on here because some Navarro students put them together for fun, and they're pretty good. It's all about the kids on the field and off. I'll just leave it at that.

Tejastrue
10-19-2015, 05:02 PM
Yes..I understand that. My comments are just friendly fodder and used to stir a little conversation. The videos are great. I've watched them all. Heck when Wimberley was making their runs a few years back I posted some crazy stuff. It was great. I think BOC knows I mean nothing derogatory.

bag-o-chips
10-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Tejas I know you were one of the first to welcome me back when Navarro moved up to 3a. We always seem to back each other except when we play each other. I told you guys years ago we wanted to be where Wimberley was at that time. We do respect Wimberley and always will. Looking forward to the game at your place on Oct. 30. Should be a great one. Some of these new Panther backers are pretty excited and you can't blame them I guess!

GUNHO
10-19-2015, 07:05 PM
Navarro has put up some good numbers and just given up 40 points in 7 games.Orange Grove a close second.Have these two been tested yet?The Pirates are right there with them also.

Tejastrue
10-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Tejas I know you were one of the first to welcome me back when Navarro moved up to 3a. We always seem to back each other except when we play each other. I told you guys years ago we wanted to be where Wimberley was at that time. We do respect Wimberley and always will. Looking forward to the game at your place on Oct. 30. Should be a great one. Some of these new Panther backers are pretty excited and you can't blame them I guess!

Appreciate that BOC. It is good to see more Navarro fans on here. Winning tends to do that as you probably have noticed the lack of Wimberley folk that post now. There must have been at least 12-14 Wimbo backers during our SC runs of 2010 and 2011. As I said before I am excited for you guys. heck, from what I have seen you guys look complete..not to mention you have a good kicker. Makes all the difference in a close game. There is a great chance that Navarro will be playing long after Wimberley this year. I will be making every effort to go to these games and show support. I believe you guys have a bye week so here's hoping you over practice, over think, and over analyze everything Wimberley..but most of all and on a serious note..stay healthy. We don't want any excuses come Oct 30th..lol.

Tejastrue
10-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Navarro has put up some good numbers and just given up 40 points in 7 games.Orange Grove a close second.Have these two been tested yet?The Pirates are right there with them also.

You guys are flying under the radar. Good to see that young man back at QB this year and as good as ever.

d0tc0m
10-19-2015, 08:35 PM
Orange Grove is right there also, those would be the 3 favorites right now but will see how things look once the playoff are set. Orange Grove has one of the top QB's in the region as he leads one of the top passing teams in 4a.

Hondo Harris certainly looks like he has a good, strong arm. That said, Orange Grove looks slow. Maybe it's just an optical illusion caused by the video or something, but I just don't see much speed on that team in those few highlights. Maybe some Bulldogs' faithful can set me straight.

d0tc0m
10-19-2015, 08:38 PM
The thing about Navarro — and Orange Grove, for that matter — that worries me is their schedule. Both teams have a schedule that is suspect to say the least. BUT ... neither team can really control that, and both teams have done what great teams do to inferior competition. We probably won't really know how good either of these teams are until the postseason.

From what I've seen so far, it's going to come down to Navarro and Sinton for Region IV. That should be a dogfight. Because while Navarro hasn't really played that many quality opponents, they have shown an ability to execute the slot-t very well AND an ability to pass the ball at a very efficient rate. That's a tough out for most defenses.

GUNHO
10-19-2015, 08:46 PM
You guys are flying under the radar. Good to see that young man back at QB this year and as good as ever.

Yeah, Jack Dallas hasn't lost a step this year even with all the new faces.Want be easy to make it back to state with all the good teams in region 3 & 4 this year.One gets knocked off and another one is there to take it's place.Going to be some nice matchups ahead that's for sure.

SaltySixes
10-20-2015, 06:48 PM
"New Panther backers"...
Like we were born yesterday.
I guess before you have a username for this forum you just dont exsist.

bag-o-chips
10-20-2015, 07:19 PM
"New Panther backers"...
Like we were born yesterday.
I guess before you have a username for this forum you just dont exsist.

Pretty much as the way I see it. I was on the 2A board then came here when it was 3A downlow and have really been the only Panther supporter for a long time! Yep you newbies are a welcome addition! I was the only one going toe to toe with the Wimberley folks and we have a mutual respect for each other. We are only adversaries at one time and that will be October 30 in Wimberley! Glad to see some new young 'uns jumping on !

WOS1
10-20-2015, 07:40 PM
Orange Grove is right there also, those would be the 3 favorites right now but will see how things look once the playoff are set. Orange Grove has one of the top QB's in the region as he leads one of the top passing teams in 4a.

Kids got a cannon.

10ForTheWin
10-21-2015, 12:02 PM

Hey SaltySixes, the receivers are actually catching the balls, #6 could use that huh ;)

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

SaltySixes
10-21-2015, 12:09 PM
Hey SaltySixes, the receivers are actually catching the balls, #6 could use that huh ;)

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Haha he catches good breaks too, like the 98yard TD "pass"..
But yes it would be nice. The Gazette even mentioned the drops.

Tejastrue
10-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Yeah, Jack Dallas hasn't lost a step this year even with all the new faces.Want be easy to make it back to state with all the good teams in region 3 & 4 this year.One gets knocked off and another one is there to take it's place.Going to be some nice matchups ahead that's for sure.

Late following up on this but I was referring to the Orange Grove QB Harris that was hurt last year. It was my brain fart thinking you were a Grove fan. I don't consider you guys under the radar. That would be stupid.