PDA

View Full Version : Snyder @ Wylie

ccmom
10-18-2015, 09:48 AM
These two teams/communities are definitely no stranger to one another. I feel confident that nobody on the field or in the locker room will be underestimating the Tigers. They are 2-0 in district play and would love nothing better than to beat Wylie at home. Will they be able to handle our defense? Will Wylie be able to finish drives and create some separation on the scoreboard? This will be another fun one!

Share your thoughts. Maybe some of the old faithful Snyder fans will pop in this week with their thoughts. Stephenville fans, what should we expect to see? Fill us in...

LionFan72
10-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Wylie by 21+, The district leader will soon fade into 3rd place, ahead of lil Spring and Suckville.

Bulldog
10-18-2015, 12:43 PM
Wylie is a pretty young team with a lot of talent, I don't think they have even began to fire on all cylinders yet. They stumbled against a pretty good Brownwood team or that game would have been more than a 4 point game. The Bulldogs lost to Burnett by 7 which would have been a different outcome had they not dropped a pass in the end zone and another on the Burnett 6 yd line.
With that being said, I think they beat Snyder at home by at least 21 points.
On a side note, the rumor is QB Ward has a standing scholarship offer from the Colorado School of Mines who is currently the #6 Division 2 school in the nation. He and receiver Jaxon Money have also been on unofficial visits to UTSA and Angelo State. I think as the year progresses we'll see several of these guys including Linebacker Hedge end up with offers. There a quite a few sleepers on this squad.

slingshot
10-18-2015, 02:05 PM
Wylie is a pretty young team with a lot of talent, I don't think they have even began to fire on all cylinders yet. They stumbled against a pretty good Brownwood team or that game would have been more than a 4 point game. The Bulldogs lost to Burnett by 7 which would have been a different outcome had they not dropped a pass in the end zone and another on the Burnett 6 yd line.
On a side note, the rumor is QB Ward has a standing scholarship offer from the Colorado School of Mines who is currently the #6 Division 2 school in the nation. He and receiver Jaxon Money have also been on unofficial visits to UTSA and Angelo State. I think as the year progresses we'll see several of these guys including Linebacker Hedge end up with offers. There a quite a few sleepers on this squad.Welcome to the board! Need more Wylie faithful on here! We beat Burnet BTW...

clcannon17
10-18-2015, 02:49 PM
On a side note, the rumor is QB Ward has a standing scholarship offer from the Colorado School of Mines who is currently the #6 Division 2 school in the nation. He and receiver Jaxon Money have also been on unofficial visits to UTSA and Angelo State. I think as the year progresses we'll see several of these guys including Linebacker Hedge end up with offers. There a quite a few sleepers on this squad.

Argyle is Wylie's first loss, not Burnett. Argyle is Argyle so I'll let that pass.
Second loss was to Liberty Hill.

Wylie's offense is big and physical, but not superb. That being said, every problem that exists in Wylie's offense is made up for with that superb Wylie defense.

I'll take Wylie over Snyder by 28.

ccmom
10-18-2015, 03:47 PM

Welcome!!! As slingshot said, we do need more Wylie posters, but don't get people confused thinking we lost to Burnet. Those Burnet fans are hard enough to live with without them thinking they beat us. JK :taunt:

canno
10-18-2015, 06:02 PM
No way Wylie loses this one,their defense is the best l have seen all year.
Bulldogs win 34-7

Bulldog
10-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the board! Need more Wylie faithful on here! We beat Burnet BTW...

Sorry, I meant Linerty Hill.

mustang04
10-18-2015, 07:03 PM
Wylie!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Eagle Nation
10-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Wylie wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slingshot
10-18-2015, 10:24 PM
Sorry, I meant Linerty Hill.Yeah... I get Linerty Hill and Burnett mixed up all the time too ;)

Bulldog
10-19-2015, 08:22 AM
Yeah... I get Linerty Hill and Burnett mixed up all the time too ;)

Linerty Hill........Lol. I guess I fat fingered that one. That was Liberty Hill, sorry it was a long weekend.......Haha!

Phantom Stang
10-19-2015, 11:26 AM
Wylie!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Don't you mean to say snyder LOSES?:evillol:

slingshot
10-19-2015, 04:43 PM
35-7 Wylie... Bulldogs getting into playoff shape.

bobcat1
10-19-2015, 06:20 PM
Anybody here from Schneida?

toddg
10-19-2015, 06:55 PM
Might be closer then some think..defense will be difference..Wylie 21-10

solocam
10-19-2015, 07:27 PM
Wylie by 14

slingshot
10-19-2015, 07:54 PM
Might be closer then some think..defense will be difference..Wylie 21-10Don't see them scoring 10... unless we get far enough ahead to put in the reserves early.

lostaussie
10-19-2015, 08:22 PM
If Snyder were to win.......do you think we could get a visit from our old friend Dahop:D

clcannon17
10-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Might be closer then some think..defense will be difference..Wylie 21-10

I'll be honest with you. If Snyder can put 10 on Wylie's defense, then they can put 20 on yours. As good as Alvarado's defense is, I think Wylie I'd the best we have played all year.

91 lion
10-19-2015, 09:21 PM
If Snyder were to win.......do you think we could get a visit from our old friend Dahop:D

Blast....from....the....past....

91 lion
10-19-2015, 09:26 PM
Welcome!!! As slingshot said, we do need more Wylie posters, but don't get people confused thinking we lost to Burnet. Those Burnet fans are hard enough to live with without them thinking they beat us. JK :taunt:

There are more than enough Wylie posters on here, but I guess 1 more couldn't hurt...just kidding! Welcome Bulldog!

Btw, its best that you stay on ccmom's good side....she's the alpha...as for slingshot and nobogey, I think they are her worker bees ;)

slingshot
10-19-2015, 09:51 PM
There are more than enough Wylie posters on here, but I guess 1 more couldn't hurt...just kidding! Welcome Bulldog!

Btw, its best that you stay on ccmom's good side....she's the alpha...as for slingshot and nobogey, I think they are her worker bees ;)Please... don't put me and nobogey in the same category!

91 lion
10-19-2015, 09:56 PM
Please... don't put me and nobogey in the same category!

Lol....nobogey isnt all that bad...but I'll leave it up to ccmom to determine y'alls place in the caste system...not my place to do so....lol

slingshot
10-19-2015, 10:12 PM
So I guess that means you and clcannon17 are Rocket's worker bees? :taunt:

91 lion
10-19-2015, 10:17 PM
So I guess that means you and clcannon17 are Rocket's worker bees? :taunt:

Nope....you know that Rocket runs alone...actually we all do.....we're all one-man-gangs....that choose to hang out together where all the other one-man-gangs hang out....location will not be disclosed ;)

ccmom
10-19-2015, 11:07 PM
Supervising nobogey would be a full time job and I already have one of those!! ;) He's just a mess!! (But probably one of the kindest people you will ever meet. Shhh...don't tell anyone ;))

As for slingshot, it takes a special kinda crazy person to try to keep doctors in line and I have my hands full with the 5 I've got! He's on his own! ;) (Plus, he takes care of my precious parents so I've got to stay in good with the good doc! :))

Now let's get back to serious business. We all know how much I LOVE going to Snyder. :rolleyes: I was so glad that varsity plays here this year, but I have to go there tomorrow for the 8th grade game. Lucky me!!!!

ccmom
10-23-2015, 11:17 AM
You Snyder peeps better throw some umbrellas and ponchos in the El Camino tonight! It's gonna be a soggy one! ;)

panfan
10-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Yeah... I get Linerty Hill and Burnett mixed up all the time too ;)

How ya'll could get LH and Burnet mixed up is beyond me.
One has Panfan, one has CAM and g-dawg
one has an HEB,one does not
one is crappy green, one is royal purple
one beat AW, one got the snot kicked out of it by AW
I could go on, but you get the picture........:rolleyes:

Oh and good luck against Snyder!

Phantom Stang
10-23-2015, 11:55 AM

I doubt it. Even if his tiggers luck out and beat Wylie, he still knows they've done been spanked by Sweetwater.:taunt:

slingshot
10-23-2015, 10:55 PM
I doubt it. Even if his tiggers luck out and beat Wylie, he still knows they've done been spanked by Sweetwater.:taunt:Guess we won't be seeing Da Hop anytime soon. Wylie dominated from the opening drive, stats will be ugly. Was a very costly win though...

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 11:01 PM
wylie get over yourselves. yall are good but be ready. Jackets smell blood.

FIRE AWAY

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:02 PM
Guess we won't be seeing Da Hop anytime soon. Wylie dominated from the opening drive, stats will be ugly. Was a very costly win though...

As good as Sweetwater is, I can't see them beating that Wylie D.

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:06 PM

FIRE AWAY

:blahblah: Go ahead and underestimate Wylie. Can't say I've ever seen anyone do that.

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 11:19 PM
give it a rest cannon. you are clueless. Jacket football is where its at.

FIRE AWAY

91 lion
10-23-2015, 11:29 PM

FIRE AWAY

You heard it here first.

Wylie 55
Sville 6

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 11:33 PM
not sure who you are but you are funny. only wish. Jackets will prove you wrong. go hide until then. your message is weak. Jacket football is where its at.

FIRE AWAY

91 lion
10-23-2015, 11:43 PM
not sure who you are but you are funny. only wish. Jackets will prove you wrong. go hide until then. your message is weak. Jacket football is where its at.

FIRE AWAY

Who am I? I'm 91 lion. The guy that roots for the team that kneeled to end the game on ya at homecoming inside your 5 yard line. Is it coming back to you yet?....maybe you missed that since you've been in hiding for a while. I'll remind you....33-6 Brownwood....could have easily been in the 40s. Mark it down...Sville won't win another game this year.

JacketSwarm
10-23-2015, 11:45 PM
funny. you must be another clueless remote fan too. just read on forums try to act like you know. again funny.

FIRE AWAY

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:57 PM
give it a rest cannon. you are clueless. Jacket football is where its at.

FIRE AWAY

I remember Wylie whipping ya'll last year, and this year it'll be much worse

Abilene Wylie 49-7

clcannon17
10-23-2015, 11:59 PM
Who am I? I'm 91 lion. The guy that roots for the team that kneeled to end the game on ya at homecoming inside your 5 yard line. Is it coming back to you yet?....maybe you missed that since you've been in hiding for a while. I'll remind you....33-6 Brownwood....could have easily been in the 40s. Mark it down...Sville won't win another game this year.

Brownwood has done that three times this year! gotta love that sportsmanship!

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:00 AM
funny. you must be another clueless remote fan too. just read on forums try to act like you know. again funny.

FIRE AWAY

If we're so clueless, then why'd you disappear? Embarrassed to face us after a loss?

91 lion
10-24-2015, 12:03 AM

FIRE AWAY

New words that Jacket learned today....
Clueless
Funny
Jackets never die

You're getting a lot of mileage out of them, seeing as though you have said the same thing in about 20 posts tonight.

Kinda like your last round of new words.....
Er er.....dream weaver......er er....shooting blanks.

Remember those?.....or are you trying hard to forget??

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:06 AM
New words that Jacket learned today....
Clueless
Funny
Jackets never die

You're getting a lot of mileage out of them, seeing as though you have said the same thing in about 20 posts tonight.

Kinda like your last round of new words.....
Er er.....dream weaver......er er....shooting blanks.

Remember those?.....or are you trying hard to forget??

Don't confuse him with your fancy words there.

slingshot
10-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Just ignore him guys... don't feed the trolls and they crawl back under their rocks.

BwdLion73
10-24-2015, 06:33 AM
Was a very costly win though...

That part did not sound good coming from you.

Hollyville
10-24-2015, 09:25 AM

Abilene Wylie 49-7

Who cares, we in the playoffs now and that's all that matters. Win when it counts. Jackets will outlast the Lions this year. Remember this!!!!!

Hollyville
10-24-2015, 09:31 AM

Abilene Wylie 49-7

Oh and the most recent whooping was Wylie over Brownwood by a lot according to the stats; score could have been much worse. Yep, beat the "back where we belong"" top rated wannabes" butts.

slingshot
10-24-2015, 11:42 AM
That part did not sound good coming from you.Not good at all. Can't really say more...

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Who cares, we in the playoffs now and that's all that matters. Win when it counts. Jackets will outlast the Lions this year. Remember this!!!!!

The game was still 7-3. Brownwood blew opportunities to score. That is not a blowout, because I specifically remember the game staying exciting past the last minute of the game. Ask any Wylie fan, that was a tough earned win for them. That's not a blowout even if you want to say it is. Also jackets fans are seemingly forgetting we blew yall out.
33-6
7-3
Both difference

slingshot
10-24-2015, 12:22 PM
It was not a 'whooping'...

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 12:36 PM
It was not a 'whooping'...

Thank you. When every play matters in a game (much like that one) it is not a blowout. One missed tackle by either team could've made this a totally different game.

slingshot
10-24-2015, 01:42 PM
Thank you. When every play matters in a game (much like that one) it is not a blowout. One missed tackle by either team could've made this a totally different game.Honestly the two best defenses I've seen on the field this year.

clcannon17
10-24-2015, 02:01 PM
Honestly the two best defenses I've seen on the field this year.

Even y'all's touchdown was fought.

91 lion
10-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Not good at all. Can't really say more...

I hope that health prevails for you guys and yall hit the playoff full speed. No one wants injuries. When I watched the Tigers play the Lions a few years back, I cringed at a few of the hits. All teams are taught to hit low, and Snyder takes it to heart. I'm going on record to say that it's fair, bc it's in the rules to do so, but, man its tough to watch sometimes.
Knees beware.

I always feel lucky when we get out of the Snyder game with no injuries.

garciap77
11-17-2015, 09:38 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Funny-English-Bulldog-Pics%20Honeybee%20copy_zpsf3b63130.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/Funny-English-Bulldog-Pics%20Honeybee%20copy_zpsf3b63130.jpg.html)