PDA

View Full Version : Browns- Manziel

hookandladder
10-16-2015, 10:21 PM
Looks like rehab did not work, he needs to grow up but that does not look like it is going to happen. What a waste of talent.

Bull Butter
10-17-2015, 01:38 AM
This is the College Football board. Manziel has been in the NFL for 2 years. Not sure what this has to do with NCAA Football.

hookandladder
10-17-2015, 06:09 AM
This is the College Football board. Manziel has been in the NFL for 2 years. Not sure what this has to do with NCAA Football.

Come on man, you serious. lol

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 02:59 PM
I'm confused about what's so bad here? Did he get arrested or something?

hookandladder
10-17-2015, 06:24 PM
I'm confused about what's so bad here? Did he get arrested or something?

About par for an aggy, just like his days at ATM.

Bullaholic
10-17-2015, 08:18 PM
C'mon --some folks enjoy some UT-aTm banter, but if u guys continue to get so personal, we are all going to lose this thread., and maybe future ones. I'm not a mod--just an appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullaholic
10-17-2015, 08:25 PM
Actually intended this post for the Bama-aTm thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 08:55 PM
About par for an aggy, just like his days at ATM.

You didn't answer the question. Did he do something illegal or are we making a big deal about nothing?

msu97
10-22-2015, 10:05 AM
not the best link, but the only link that came up...
girlfriend alleged that he was physical with her, and he had claimed to have been drinking earlier...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-people-privilege-law-violence-article-1.2405672

again, not the best link... apparently he still has a problem with alcohol... and for his sake, he needs to get that under control

hookandladder
10-22-2015, 01:56 PM
You didn't answer the question. Did he do something illegal or are we making a big deal about nothing?

In your aggy eyes, yes that would be nothing. Most normal people do not get out of a rehab and continue to drink but hey it was ok at aggyland, saggy's idol. LOL.

Saggy Aggie
10-22-2015, 04:59 PM
not the best link, but the only link that came up...
girlfriend alleged that he was physical with her, and he had claimed to have been drinking earlier...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-people-privilege-law-violence-article-1.2405672

again, not the best link... apparently he still has a problem with alcohol... and for his sake, he needs to get that under control

Im trying to find the dash cam where she can be heard saying he hit her, but cant it find it yet. Admittedly havent looked very hard though. This is the first im hearing of that.... All i had heard to this point was both of them had publicly said it no was big deal....

msu97
10-23-2015, 08:04 AM
Im trying to find the dash cam where she can be heard saying he hit her, but cant it find it yet. Admittedly havent looked very hard though. This is the first im hearing of that.... All i had heard to this point was both of them had publicly said it no was big deal....

that was the link I was looking for and it would not come up... my take... she was probably drunk, they got into an argument, while in the car... and he may have grabbed her to defend himself while driving... probably not that big of a deal either...

my concern was that he had previously admitted to have been drinking... which he needs to get under control

Phantom Stang
10-23-2015, 12:37 PM

:ditto: Besides, it would probably get more activity if it were on the main board (4A Sports Forum) anyways.

coach
10-27-2015, 03:04 PM
I heard she threw his wallet out the window while going down the window. If my wife did that I would have chunked her out the window with it. Then I would have to come get her later that night around supper time. Somebody has to cook for me...

hookandladder
10-27-2015, 03:39 PM

You poor aggy, you got bigger problems at atm with the current team. LMAO.

Weebe
10-31-2015, 11:01 PM
You poor aggy, you got bigger problems at atm with the current team. LMAO.

Should be plenty of t shirts on sale at wal mart these days.

Might also be able to grab a diploma on eBay.

hookandladder
10-31-2015, 11:04 PM
Should be plenty of t shirts on sale at wal mart these days.

Might also be able to grab a diploma on eBay.

Damn I thought you done fell off the face of the earth but your aggys won a big game today and the Horns laid and egg so you T Shirts fans are back, Lol.

Weebe
11-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Damn I thought you done fell off the face of the earth but your aggys won a big game today and the Horns laid and egg so you T Shirts fans are back, Lol.

Could you be any more ignorant?

Do you even understand what a t shirt fan is? You do realize that I can't be a t shirt fan if I have a degree from A&M?

Hey, but at least you get to continue to live your life through your son's achievements.

Saggy Aggie
11-01-2015, 08:55 PM

Do you even understand what a t shirt fan is? You do realize that I can't be a t shirt fan if I have a degree from A&M?

Hey, but at least you get to continue to live your life through your son's achievements.

Ouch... Lol

hookandladder
11-02-2015, 07:53 AM

If you say so Weebe, wink, wink. You live your life thru a monitor, Wow. LOL.

hookandladder
11-02-2015, 07:57 AM
Ouch... Lol

Another monitor aggy, hey saggy how's that prenup going. LMAO.

hookandladder
11-02-2015, 07:58 AM

O you poor aggy, LOL.

hookandladder
11-02-2015, 08:01 AM

I have been there done that but yes still very fun,Come on out tell us Weebe. GSB's.

Weebe
11-03-2015, 04:57 PM
I have been there done that but yes still very fun,Come on out tell us Weebe. GSB's.

It's hard for me to respond to you. Your posts aren't even coherent.

Southwest Texas would ask for their diploma back if they were to read your posts.

hookandladder
02-02-2016, 07:30 PM
It's hard for me to respond to you. Your posts aren't even coherent.

Southwest Texas would ask for their diploma back if they were to read your posts.

Weebe, your hero making the news again. I think they should still rename the stadium after him. The Aggy Hero, Lol.

pancho villa
02-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Hook and Saggy were made for each other. Two guys with no friends and even less athletic talent.

hookandladder
02-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Hook and Saggy were made for each other. Two guys with no friends and even less athletic talent.

That makes three of us Pancho, Lol.

Saggy Aggie
02-03-2016, 08:07 PM

Thats okay, I could've been fat, stupid and unsuccessful so I'll settle for no friends and unathletic. :)

pancho villa
02-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Thats okay, I could've been fat, stupid and unsuccessful so I'll settle for no friends and unathletic. :)

You have the worst case of little mans syndrome, and always being picked last I have ever seen. Maybe in another life you will not be a coward.

Saggy Aggie
02-04-2016, 04:51 PM
You have the worst case of little mans syndrome, and always being picked last I have ever seen. Maybe in another life you will not be a coward.

LOL, maybe if i was the DC I'd start my son on defense..... Then i could talk crap to every kid who didn't wanna play for me because I'm a prick. That'd make me feel great....

You should worry less about me and focus on not sucking ass at your job

pancho villa
02-04-2016, 05:10 PM
LOL, maybe if i was the DC I'd start my son on defense..... Then i could talk crap to every kid who didn't wanna play for me because I'm a prick. That'd make me feel great....

You should worry less about me and focus on not sucking ass at your job

I never worry about Non athletes

Phil C
02-05-2016, 01:37 PM
The young man has made mistakes but I think he will learn from them and correct them. I think he is going to make us proud.

hookandladder
02-05-2016, 03:21 PM
The young man has made mistakes but I think he will learn from them and correct them. I think he is going to make us proud.

If he does not admit to himself he has a major problem and get help soon he may very where end up dead real soon like his father has already said, the hell with football just get help.

Macarthur
02-11-2016, 11:29 AM
If he does not admit to himself he has a major problem and get help soon he may very where end up dead real soon like his father has already said, the hell with football just get help.

The first smart thing hook has said in forever.

hookandladder
02-14-2016, 04:42 PM
the first smart thing hook has said in forever.

kma.