10-15-2015, 07:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKGyIarQPBQ&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKGyIarQPBQ&feature=youtu.be

toddg
10-15-2015, 08:11 PM
purple pow​er

Aesculus gilmus
10-15-2015, 10:33 PM
I could've sworn I was watching Liberty Hill. Purple panthers all look alike, I guess.

I have a question. Do you pronounce "Navarro" the way a Spanish speaker would or do you mispronounce it "Nav AIR o" as they do in Corsicana?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Very beautifully run Slot-T. I miss it so!

Navarro should do very well this year. Y'all look like a very well-coached team.

bag-o-chips
10-16-2015, 04:47 AM
I could've sworn I was watching Liberty Hill. Purple panthers all look alike, I guess.

I have a question. Do you pronounce "Navarro" the way a Spanish speaker would or do you mispronounce it "Nav AIR o" as they do in Corsicana?

Either way works here.

bag-o-chips
10-16-2015, 04:52 AM
And about running up the score if you are wondering. Navarro held Lytle to Negative 19 yards offense for the game. Actually our offense looked sloppy at times even putting the 2nd team in and benching the 1st team in the 1st quarter. Also lost 3 fumbles. Yes we were up 44 - 0 at half. Put the first team in one series and scored and not counting 3 kneel downs and one punt we ran only 8 offensive plays in the second half. Not much you can do running the second team when straight up the middle one and two play drives score.

WOS87
10-16-2015, 05:03 AM
Hope you can defend the pass if you make it out of Region IV. Looking good so far!

bag-o-chips
10-16-2015, 06:16 AM
I hear you. We did beat Medina Valley in a 56- 0 shutout and they spread it out as shown by a 4-0 district record in 5a now. But you are correct in that Reg. 4 is weak

10ForTheWin
10-16-2015, 10:46 AM

Personally I've always said Nav Air o as, and most of the student body said it that way when I was in school. I remember a lot of us being pretty adamant about it being said "correctly" and always told people that it was pronounced Nav Air O. Even though in reality yes we knew the correct pronunciation was Nav var o.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk