PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside (1-5) and Jourdanton (3-4} Who gets 4th seed in district?

MUSTANG69
10-11-2015, 08:16 PM
This game is probably for the 4th seed in the district. Who gets it? I say Ingleside. They made some changes against Kingsville and finally got a taste of winning.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Mustangs win

Snotbubbles
10-11-2015, 10:56 PM
Jourdanton is a very physical team as I recall. Tony Romo not a bad player too. Jourdanton wins by 14. I think Yoakum/IS game will determine who stays home. Truth, none are playoff worthy though. Sad when 1 win's get's someone in the playoffs. Too watered down UIL.

99IHSMustang
10-12-2015, 08:14 AM
This game is probably for the 4th seed in the district. Who gets it? I say Ingleside. They made some changes against Kingsville and finally got a taste of winning.

Those changes are going to give Ingleside a much better chance of winning this Friday. I just don't know if it is going to be enough. Ingleside actually has a good FG Kicker this year. Give me the Mustangs by 3.

MUSTANG69
10-12-2015, 11:10 AM
Those changes are going to give Ingleside a much better chance of winning this Friday. I just don't know if it is going to be enough. Ingleside actually has a good FG Kicker this year. Give me the Mustangs by 3.

Ingleside's kicking game has been pretty darn good all year. It just might win us a game.

MustangFootball
10-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Ingleside should win this game , I'm glad to see he finally opened up the offense..... But it won't be easy they are very inexperienced and have a lot to learn. The boys are riding an 11 year playoff streak they don't want to be the team to end it. Ingleside squeaks it out.

MUSTANG69
10-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Ingleside should win this game , I'm glad to see he finally opened up the offense..... But it won't be easy they are very inexperienced and have a lot to learn. The boys are riding an 11 year playoff streak they don't want to be the team to end it. Ingleside squeaks it out.

Glad to see you back on here. I think Coach Hesseltine is doing the best he can with what he's got to work with. I think the Mustangs win this one by 14-21 points.

MustangFootball
10-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Glad to see you back on here. I think Coach Hesseltine is doing the best he can with what he's got to work with. I think the Mustangs win this one by 14-21 points.

yeah glad to be back, I still pop in from time to time but I've had a very busy year and haven't made many games.....I plan on making this trip.
I couldn't agree more I think we are very lucky to have coach Hesseltine and he's proven he can win on a consistent basis this is the first losing season since he's been here but there is still plenty of football to be played, I know the talent levels has dropped dramatically from what we are use to seeing but since he's reverted back to our old offense I think we will have a better chance to win games. it looks like he's calling the plays again too.

MustangFootball
10-14-2015, 07:46 AM
I came across this yesterday while reading the Ingleside index.

Head Coach Graig Hesseltine shared leading up to the Kingsville game his team’s style of play would be different. “We’re back to our roots with throwing the football,” Hesseltine said. “I’m kicking myself right now with being stubborn and getting away from what we’re accustomed to. But this offense everyone saw tonight is our style of offense.”

If you want to read the whole story here's the link
http://www.aransaspassprogress.com/the_ingleside_index/article_e96e7e06-698c-11e5-8de6-bbb15ea1f919.html

pancho villa
10-14-2015, 08:09 AM
The football players at Ingleside need to sleep in the field house the night before the game.
That way those Moms don't come home the night before the game all hammered drunk, and keep the boys from getting a good nights rest.

MustangFootball
10-16-2015, 07:32 AM
It's game day!!!!

Good luck tonight Mustangs. Safe travels to all on the road for this game and all across the state. It's Friday!!!!'

MUSTANG69
10-16-2015, 08:06 AM
I came across this yesterday while reading the Ingleside index.

Head Coach Graig Hesseltine shared leading up to the Kingsville game his team’s style of play would be different. “We’re back to our roots with throwing the football,” Hesseltine said. “I’m kicking myself right now with being stubborn and getting away from what we’re accustomed to. But this offense everyone saw tonight is our style of offense.”

If you want to read the whole story here's the link
http://www.aransaspassprogress.com/the_ingleside_index/article_e96e7e06-698c-11e5-8de6-bbb15ea1f919.html

Do you know if D. Farrell will be back tonight?

99IHSMustang
10-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Good luck tonight Mustangs.

MustangFootball
10-16-2015, 02:56 PM
Do you know if D. Farrell will be back tonight?

I'm not sure I ask the same question and I was told probably not so I'm not expecting him to play.

saleen449
10-16-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm not sure I ask the same question and I was told probably not so I'm not expecting him to play.

Dylan Ferrell will be suited up tonight.

saleen449
10-16-2015, 04:07 PM
1. I think Ingleside wins this one big....at least 21. 2. Go Mustangs!

99IHSMustang
10-16-2015, 09:03 PM
Halftime: Ingleside 42 Jourdanton 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99IHSMustang
10-16-2015, 10:23 PM
Final: ingleside 63 Jourdanton 27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99IHSMustang
10-17-2015, 12:08 AM
I will say this, the Ingleside team that I saw play Rogers is not the team that was on the field against Jourdanton. I guess going back to the type of offense that the Mustangs are accustomed to was indeed the right move. I don't know if this is going to allow the Mustangs to compete with the likes of Yoakum, Sinton, or Cuero, but they are definitely in a much better position.

The backups actually got some playing time on offense and defense.

bd62
10-17-2015, 12:25 AM
What a turn around. That's a great job. Sure you can compete with the rest of schedule. 45-0 and 63-27 is very impressive. Yoakum will have there hands full next week at your place.

saleen449
10-19-2015, 04:00 PM
1. I think Ingleside wins this one big....at least 21. 2. Go Mustangs!

Not going to say I told you so....but.....