PDA

View Full Version : Bama at A&M

1st and goal
10-07-2015, 05:06 PM
So the Aggies have 2 weeks to get healthy and prepare. I hope it makes a difference this year.

Bama has to play Arkansas this weekend. I will be watching. Hope it is close, but then I hoped Tech would stay close to Baylor....

1st and goal
10-07-2015, 05:11 PM
I was listening on the radio when Seal-Jones got ejected last week. After reviewing the play in slo-mo, I feel he got the short straw.

when was the last time an offensive guy got ejected? For hitting another player shoulder pad to shoulder pad?

I hope he has a statement game against Bama.

1st and goal
10-09-2015, 08:51 AM
dead week.

Saggy Aggie
10-09-2015, 08:28 PM
I think we're better than we were, and I dont think Bama is as good as last year, but its not 59 points difference....

I think Bama will win. I hope I'm wrong. Derek Henry is going to be really tough stop.

Tejastrue
10-09-2015, 10:00 PM
I hate both so a tie with the two kissing each other at the end would suffice...

hookandladder
10-11-2015, 02:16 PM
I hate both so a tie with the two kissing each other at the end would suffice...

Lol.

BwdLions
10-12-2015, 09:40 AM
This won't even be close. Bama wins this one by 21.

hookandladder
10-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Pretty bad when the aggys picking their team to lose at home, what little faith they have. Guess that makes it a little easier to swallow if they lose, damn you aggys stand up for your freaking team. Grow some balls, LOL.

1st and goal
10-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Arkansas defense played really well and was able to keep Bama down for the first half of the game and a bit more.

Bama has a strong defense. Best I've seen all year. But Arky does not have the caliber of QB and receivers that A&M has, so I think A&M will be able to score more with their hurry up style keeping the specific Bama D packages off the field. It looks to be a hot day if this weather pattern continues. Conditioning will come into play in the 2nd half.

I think the game will be close, but turnovers will make the difference.

Funny that a couple of horn fans are feeling their oats after a win. Y'all been taking a nap? Practicing catching real fish?

hookandladder
10-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Arkansas defense played really well and was able to keep Bama down for the first half of the game and a bit more.

Bama has a strong defense. Best I've seen all year. But Arky does not have the caliber of QB and receivers that A&M has, so I think A&M will be able to score more with their hurry up style keeping the specific Bama D packages off the field. It looks to be a hot day if this weather pattern continues. Conditioning will come into play in the 2nd half.

I think the game will be close, but turnovers will make the difference.

Funny that a couple of horn fans are feeling their oats after a win. Y'all been taking a nap? Practicing catching real fish?

Back your team up, win or lose. Quit talking around the game, you act like your scared of Bama. Hell they already got beat once at home, your playing in your house. Have some confidence, if your team feels the same way they will never win anything in the sec. Also I will out fish your ass blind folded, you buffs anit got nothing going.

Macarthur
10-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Hook, what seems to be lost on you is that most fans can still be a fan of a team yet still be able to look at a game somewhat objectively and see where each team's strengths and weaknesses lie. That doesn't make someone less of a fan and cause them to root any less.

That is part of the problem in all these discussions with you. You have blinders on.

1st and goal
10-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Hook, what seems to be lost on you is that most fans can still be a fan of a team yet still be able to look at a game somewhat objectively and see where each team's strengths and weaknesses lie. That doesn't make someone less of a fan and cause them to root any less.

That is part of the problem in all these discussions with you. You have blinders on.

Hook has lost sight of the reality that these are all just young men, that have chosen different teams to showcase their talents. Yet he still hates on them. Hook should I hate your son for playing for the horns? It won't happen from this guy. If ever given the chance, I'd love to talk his ears off.

hookandladder
10-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Don't try to change the subject, just back your team and don't make excuses. Either you beleive in your team or you don't, your acting like your team is overrated and will be lucky to win. If Texas was in ATM's shoes right now, no way would I think we should not beat Bama. Just shows you do not feel your team is as good as their ranking, have some faith. Damn , you aggys.

hookandladder
10-12-2015, 06:10 PM

Mac, I doubt you would ever understand. I am betting you have never been there done that,doubt you even understand that either. Lol

Macarthur
10-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Tool

Saggy Aggie
10-13-2015, 12:46 AM
God, Hook is just a complete idiot. Its like arguing with a small child or a person with Alzheimers or a mentally handicapped person. The capacity to understand and think logically just quite simply is not there.

hookandladder
10-13-2015, 09:33 AM
God, Hook is just a complete idiot. Its like arguing with a small child or a person with Alzheimers or a mentally handicapped person. The capacity to understand and think logically just quite simply is not there.

Saggy you understand or you would not post about it, you just cannot take it. Born loser, just ask Pancho. LOl.

New Taiton
10-13-2015, 09:53 AM
Good to have you back hook.

Bigcountry on his way back down here also?

Macarthur
10-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Good to have you back hook.

Is it? :thinking:

hookandladder
10-13-2015, 01:02 PM
Is it? :thinking:

You can't handle it, LOL.

Lion70
10-14-2015, 04:52 AM
Pretty bad when the aggys picking their team to lose at home, what little faith they have. Guess that makes it a little easier to swallow if they lose, damn you aggys stand up for your freaking team. Grow some balls, LOL.

Your team is 2-4 geez

New Taiton
10-14-2015, 08:34 AM

Oh trust me, we love our team. Most of us are trying to be objective and not come off as absolute blowhards - you may know one.

The keys to the game for me is stopping their first down rushing. Arkansas killed us with 4-7 yards on first down which made it easy to convert 2nd/3rd and short. If we can get them into passing situations I think we will hold up just fine.

My biggest concern offensively is us coming out flat. We need to set the tone and score quickly - get Alabama behind the 8 ball. I've been pleased with the last two games Spavital has called and would imagine he has some tricks up his sleeve after 13 days of studying Alabama. One concern is that is stressed in the press conference yesterday that we need to run the ball. I don't disagree, but if we're moving the ball through the air we need to keep it that way. Nothing worse than moving the ball 50 yards from your own 2 using uptempo creativity to slowing it down once you reach midfield and have two negative/neutral running plays to kill the momentum.

1st and goal
10-14-2015, 09:36 AM
Hook,line and sinker doesn't know what objective means.

hookandladder
10-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Hook,line and sinker doesn't know what objective means.

Grow some balls and man up, LOL.

Rabid Cougar
10-14-2015, 02:19 PM
Aggies will when.

Phil C
10-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Careful everyone. If you go to far this thread could be banned.

1st and goal
10-15-2015, 06:10 AM
Careful everyone. If you go to far this thread could be banned.

Don't ban the thread. Ban the perps and trim the bad posts. If you ban this thread because it is an A&M thread, and I know you are a longhorn fan, I will never get back on this board again. Except to complain about how bad some of the mods are.

hookandladder
10-15-2015, 08:12 AM
Don't ban the thread. Ban the perps and trim the bad posts. If you ban this thread because it is an A&M thread, and I know you are a longhorn fan, I will never get back on this board again. Except to complain about how bad some of the mods are.

You would be a the top of that list, back your team and stop talking **** about other teams. Your team is doing well again this year after the first five games but you still want to talk crap about Texas and the Big 12, act like you've been there before. I doubt you can but try to prove me wrong, LOL.

New Taiton
10-15-2015, 08:47 AM
You would be a the top of that list, back your team and stop talking **** about other teams. Your team is doing well again this year after the first five games but you still want to talk crap about Texas and the Big 12,

So ironic.

act like you've been there before. I doubt you can but try to prove me wrong, LOL.

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/ap_correction_oklahoma_texas_football_76641684.jpg ?w=295&h=231&crop=1

Even more ironic....

hookandladder
10-15-2015, 09:00 AM
So ironic.

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/ap_correction_oklahoma_texas_football_76641684.jpg ?w=295&h=231&crop=1

Even more ironic....

Nice, you stay classy now NT. You aggys would never understand a real rivalry game, Texas-OU is more then a game. Hookem.

New Taiton
10-15-2015, 09:24 AM
Nice, you stay classy now NT. You aggys would never understand a real rivalry game, Texas-OU is more then a game. Hookem.

Lol. Poooor hooook.

hookandladder
10-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Lol. Poooor hooook.

Poor Hell I anit poor by no means, Life is good. Only poor I know is Pooor Aggys, LMAO.

1st and goal
10-15-2015, 08:07 PM
You would be a the top of that list, back your team and stop talking **** about other teams. Your team is doing well again this year after the first five games but you still want to talk crap about Texas and the Big 12, act like you've been there before. I doubt you can but try to prove me wrong, LOL.

You post like an 11 or 12 year old.

Poor Hell I anit poor by no means, Life is good. Only poor I know is Pooor Aggys, LMAO.

What could be considered rich for a 12 year old? $20 bucks?

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 02:59 PM
That's game

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 03:23 PM
Bertoilet with the long FG

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 03:33 PM
Which means we're not going to get shut out this year. Baby steps guys...

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 03:41 PM
Toilet is making FGs at least.

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Toilet missing FGs actually

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 05:41 PM
You guys can blame me for this game. I was watching and we were sucking, so I left to go to the gym instead of watching.

As soon as I left, Kirk got the punt return TD. While I was at the gym, we played well on D and got another TD back.

I left to come home and as soon as I turned on the tv, bama got a FG and INT again.

I'm gonna turn it back off now lol

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2015, 06:07 PM
You guys can blame me for this game. I was watching and we were sucking, so I left to go to the gym instead of watching.

As soon as I left, Kirk got the punt return TD. While I was at the gym, we played well on D and got another TD back.

I left to come home and as soon as I turned on the tv, bama got a FG and INT again.

I'm gonna turn it back off now lol

You guys can blame it on me more. We got a fg and a stop on D. I turned it back on and Allen threw his 3rd pick6. Whoops

hookandladder
10-17-2015, 06:23 PM
You post like an 11 or 12 year old.

What could be considered rich for a 12 year old? $20 bucks?
You are so sad , aggy loser. Grow the **** up, it must suck to be you. Lol

PhiI C
10-17-2015, 06:40 PM
This game was actually close. It not for two deflected passes caught by Bama and returned for tds it might have been different.

1st and goal
10-17-2015, 07:35 PM
You are so sad , aggy loser. Grow the **** up, it must suck to be you. Lol

Funny, that's what most everyone in Lagrange thinks of you.

hookandladder
10-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Funny, that's what most everyone in Lagrange thinks of you.

All your aggy loser friends I am sure, which I could care less about. You have real friends and fake friends, I am sure the ones you talking about are not real friends of mine. Why don't you talk to some knowledgeable people like the HS coaches and the teacher within LHS, you might learn the real truth.

Tejastrue
10-18-2015, 10:26 PM
Hey Saggy...Aggies suck...

New Taiton
10-19-2015, 08:42 AM
Proud of the defense and need to continue to grow offensively.

We could be Michigan fans....

Saggy Aggie
10-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Hey Saggy...Aggies suck...
lol big talk from the world champs

1st and goal
10-20-2015, 01:45 PM
So we went from worrying about the defense to worrying about the QB and O line...