PDA

View Full Version : District 7-4A D1

LEFAN80
10-05-2015, 01:43 AM
This is the NE Texas District that has been down for awhile Three of these teams I honestly believe are capable of making some real noise and those 3 are in the top 15 but they're are two more at the bottom who are capable of making an upset.

1. Pittsburg 5-0
2. L-E 4-1
3. Paris 4-1
4. Princeton 4-1
5. North Lamar 4-1
6. Quinland Ford 0-5

PurplePop
10-05-2015, 07:03 AM
This is the NE Texas District that has been down for awhile Three of these teams I honestly believe are capable of making some real noise and those 3 are in the top 15 but they're are two more at the bottom who are capable of making an upset.

1. Pittsburg 5-0
2. L-E 4-1
3. Paris 4-1
4. Princeton 4-1
5. North Lamar 4-1
6. Quinland Ford 0-5

L-E is getting a lot of notice, but doesn't Pittsburg have a really good QB and really strong offense. From my south Texas vantage point, Pittsburg is a real dark horse.

LEFAN80
10-05-2015, 03:39 PM
L-E is getting a lot of notice, but doesn't Pittsburg have a really good QB and really strong offense. From my south Texas vantage point, Pittsburg is a real dark horse.

That's the sole purpose of me making this post Pittsburg is the Real deal they're big and fast and their Qb is very accurate LE isn't the only contender in this district we could very well come away 3rd I. District if we're half stepping, Pitt has us at their house but we have Paris @ home. I'm willing to bet two of the teams in this district will meet again in the playoffs