PDA

View Full Version : The Old Coach Week 7 Rankings

WOS87
10-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Not much has changed with all the byes this past week

http://www.scout.com/high-school/texas/story/1595245-theoldcoach-week-7-state-rankings

10ForTheWin
10-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Sinton shouldn't be ranked ahead of Navarro

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Cam
10-04-2015, 05:08 PM
After Burnet whoops #9 Chinese Springs next Friday CS will move up to around #6 and Burnet will fall out of the top 20!......:spitlol:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-04-2015, 05:12 PM

yea the back to back region 4 champions shouldn't be rank ahead of a team that hasn't reached a region iv title game in a while or ever? Sinton main focus now is district not where they're being rank that will be settle in the playoffs.

10ForTheWin
10-04-2015, 05:15 PM
yea the back to back region 4 champions shouldn't be rank ahead of a team that hasn't reached a region iv in a while or ever? Sinton main focus now is district not where there being rank that will be settle in the playoffs.
Very defensive aren't you? Navarro played a better game against the only common opponent. I'm going off what I see this year not what happened in the past, and what I have seen is that Navarro is a better team. But you are right it will all be settled in due time.

bag-o-chips
10-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Yes Navarro did make region but it was in 2010 in the first year they moved up to what was then 3A. Maybe we should have held LV to no points and scored more.

10ForTheWin
10-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Yes Navarro did make region but it was in 2010 in the first year they moved up to what was then 3A. Maybe we should have held LV to no points and scored more.
So don't let the guy get loose on one big play, and don't call of the dogs next time?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Very defensive aren't you? Navarro played a better game against the only common opponent. I'm going off what I see this year not what happened in the past, and what I have seen is that Navarro is a better team. But you are right it will all be settled in due time.

Sent from my OnePlus One using TapatalkSinton is not even peaking yet on offense, they'll use there weapons in the playoffs like the past two seasons, this team is loaded with pretty much the same threats with the exception of the qb but that seems to be well taken care of.

Just enjoy the rest of the regular season and don't worry to much about the rankings, playoffs is where you want your team to make a statement where no style points is needed.

bag-o-chips
10-04-2015, 05:28 PM
So don't let the guy get loose on one big play, and don't call of the dogs next time?

Just sarcasm my friend

10ForTheWin
10-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Just sarcasm my friend
So was mine lol, there isn't really a way to show sarcasm when typing.

d0tc0m
10-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Rankings don't mean anything, but people sure get fired up about them each week. For what it's worth, that top four looks right to me. I think those will be the Region I-IV champs just like last season. Lots of football to be played before that, though.

SaltySixes
10-04-2015, 06:36 PM

A few of those teams shouldn't be, but navarro isnt a traditional power. Thats how highschool rankings work, its all about the past, and not much to do with the present. why do you think the same teams are ranked at the top every year before any games are even played.