PDA

View Full Version : Region III Division 2 - Predictions? Not looking as straight forward anymore

WOS87
10-04-2015, 03:09 AM
District 9

WOS 5-1 lost to a now 6A enrollment Richmond Foster. Gave Jasper their worst loss since 1967, Newton their worst loss since 2000.

who get's left out of the remaining 3 playoff spots? Liberty is MUCH better than last year, Hardin-Jefferson... not nearly as impressive as last year but still lethal, Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett both rolling....

District 10

LaMarque... will have rough games every round of the playoffs no matter where they end up... can they beat Worthing?

HISD.. Scarborough 4th again, what about Kashmere?

District 11

Will Giddings upend LaGrange? Caldwell handled Mexia...

District 12

Wharton, Bellville equal in my eyes. Sweeny and Columbus both dark horses. Brookshire not far behind.

My predictions:

D9
1 WOS
2 Orangefield
3 Hamshire-Fannett
4 Hardin-Jefferson
5 Liberty

with 2-3-4 pretty much a pick'em but Liberty could easily throw a wrench in there

D10
1 LaMarque
2 Worthing
3 Kashmere
4 Scarborough

would not be surprised to see Worthing beat LaMarque

D11
1 Giddings
2 LaGrange
3 Caldwell
4 Smithville
5 Salado

Giddings vs LaGrange will be the game of the region 3 regular season with Caldwell a possible top 2 on the right night

D12
1 Wharton
2 Bellville
3 Sweeny
4 Columbus
5 Brookshire

Sweeny kept up with LaMarque.. this district could end up anywhere

cougartino
10-04-2015, 08:35 AM
District 9

WOS 5-1 lost to a now 6A enrollment Richmond Foster. Gave Jasper their worst loss since 1967, Newton their worst loss since 2000.

who get's left out of the remaining 3 playoff spots? Liberty is MUCH better than last year, Hardin-Jefferson... not nearly as impressive as last year but still lethal, Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett both rolling....

WOS is still the team to beat in this region.

District 10

LaMarque... will have rough games every round of the playoffs no matter where they end up... can they beat Worthing?

Yeah. Unlike upper echelon teams, they still fear the name and don't do well against teams that hit often and hard.

Kashmere sucks but they can beat Scarborough.

District 11

District 12

Wharton, Bellville equal in my eyes. Sweeny and Columbus both dark horses. Brookshire not far behind.

My predictions:

D9
1 WOS
2 Orangefield
3 Hamshire-Fannett
4 Hardin-Jefferson
5 Liberty

with 2-3-4 pretty much a pick'em but Liberty could easily throw a wrench in there

D10
1 LaMarque
2 Worthing
3 Kashmere
4 Scarborough

The game's about 8 miles from the neighborhood so they'll bring a crowd. Coogs won't blow them out like the first game last year. LM by 10-12.

See words in red.

PurplePop
10-04-2015, 10:15 AM
I like your picks. WOS has been amazing considering you lost so many guys from last year. Your strong schedule must have made the new guys grow up fast. Wharton might be the only team to give you a strong challenge in region unless La Grange turns it around.

AggiesAreWe
10-04-2015, 11:06 AM
District 9

District 10

District 11

District 12

My predictions:

D9
1 WOS
2 Orangefield
3 Hamshire-Fannett
4 Hardin-Jefferson
5 Liberty

D10
1 LaMarque
2 Worthing
3 Kashmere
4 Scarborough

D11
1 Giddings
2 LaGrange
3 Caldwell
4 Smithville
5 Salado

Giddings vs LaGrange will be the game of the region 3 regular season with Caldwell a possible top 2 on the right night

D12
1 Wharton
2 Bellville
3 Sweeny
4 Columbus
5 Brookshire

Sweeny kept up with LaMarque.. this district could end up anywhere

Orangefield lost their best player to torn bicep this past Friday night in loss to Worthing. I see Hamshire-Fannett as the #2 in 9-4A DII.

Pudlugger
10-04-2015, 11:25 AM
La Grange has had a tough two weeks but they are going to rebound. Don't bet on Giddings beating the Leps this year.

chaingang
10-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Orangefield lost their best player to torn bicep this past Friday night in loss to Worthing. I see Hamshire-Fannett as the #2 in 9-4A DII.

Gonzales for Orangefield is going to be a good one. Only a freshman but comes from a great WOS bloodline. Once he gets experience on the Varsity level could become one of the Bobcat greats at QB.He's a huge kid for a 14yr old also.