PDA

View Full Version : Allen Eagles extend winning streak to 49 games

Celina8
10-03-2015, 08:32 AM
The Allen Eagles extended their winning streak to 49 games last night putting them tied with second longest along with Abilene, and Southlake Carroll. I think Allen has a very good shot at breaking Celina's winning streak record of 68 games as there program seems to be getting stronger.

Aesculus gilmus
10-03-2015, 09:00 AM
The Allen Eagles extended their winning streak to 49 games last night putting them tied with second longest along with Abilene, and Southlake Carroll. I think Allen has a very good shot at breaking Celina's winning streak record of 68 games as there program seems to be getting stronger.
How many students does this high school have? Isn't it one of the largest in the state?

PurplePop
10-03-2015, 09:31 AM
Are they dominant this year in relation to other top 6A teams? Dominant QB and/or RB? Curious for comments. Don't follow 6A except for our local teams like Steele and Judson.

SaltySixes
10-03-2015, 09:34 AM
How many students does this high school have? Isn't it one of the largest in the state?

5987... or more students than the university I go to.

d0tc0m
10-03-2015, 10:08 AM

If they can finish this season undefeated, then they'll get the streak, because they'd only have to get through the regular season the following year to take the top spot. They have shown some chinks in the armor this year, however. There are some other 6A programs that will give Allen all it wants in the postseason. It may not be enough to keep them from getting their fourth title in a row, but it'll make for some entertaining games.