PDA

View Full Version : 4A DI teams projected to finish the regular season at 10-0

Sweetwater Red
10-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Per pigskin preps

Region I

No one - although there are alot of evenly matched teams.

Region II

Kennedale

Region III

Henderson
Navasota

Region IV

China Spring

waterboy
10-02-2015, 09:33 AM
I don't Henderson will make it to 10-0. They still have to play Carthage and Kilgore. One of the two will probably beat them, if not both.

Indians212
10-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Per pigskin preps

Region I

Region II

Kennedale

Region III

Henderson
Navasota

Region IV

China Spring

Region 1 no one
Region 2 no one (Alvarado beats Kennedale)
Region 3 Navasota
Region 4 no one I believe China spring,Vega and Burnet beat each other up.

Aesculus gilmus
10-02-2015, 09:49 AM
I don't Henderson will make it to 10-0. They still have to play Carthage and Kilgore. One of the two will probably beat them, if not both.

You're probably right about that. We KNOW they wouldn't finish 10-0 if they had to play the Buckeyes anymore. Gilmer always has their number.

This reminds me how much I miss that old district. However, I should be careful what I wish for. Many say we'll be back in Division I next year.

Aguilafanatico
10-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Region 1 no one
Region 2 no one (Alvarado beats Kennedale)
Region 3 Navasota
Region 4 no one I believe China spring,Vega and Burnet beat each other up.

I agree. Kennedale is iffy. They are beatable and Alvarado might just be the team to do it.....if they can figure out that shell-game offense Kennedale runs. I would choose the shell named Wadley ....just sayin. Otherwise, Navasota is the only lock. They just don't play anybody. Combined record of the teams on their schedule (source=Maxpreps) is 16-25. Teams they have played to date, 5-13. There are no ranked teams or undefeated/one-loss teams on their schedule. Taking nothing away from Navasota. Not their fault just is what it is.

waterboy
10-02-2015, 10:37 AM
You're probably right about that. We KNOW they wouldn't finish 10-0 if they had to play the Buckeyes anymore. Gilmer always has their number.

This reminds me how much I miss that old district. However, I should be careful what I wish for. Many say we'll be back in Division I next year.

It was still a whole lot of fun being in the District of Doom, though. If you made it through the D of D alive, and without major injury, you knew you had a good shot at a title. Do you know what our enrollment number sits at right now? I think moving up or down depends on the number of schools between the enrollment numbers per classification moreso than the actual enrollment number itself.

stardog
10-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Per pigskin preps

Region I

Region II

Kennedale

Region III

Henderson
Navasota

Region IV

China Spring

Sweetwater Red has been drinking to much Sweet Tea and Big Red soda pop. China Spring easily could finish with 2 losses.