PDA

View Full Version : 18-3A J.V. FOOTBALL

3A_JV
12-12-2001, 09:17 PM
Well, since this football season is almost over and the J.V. temas are the ones most towns are looking to to lead the city into the playoffs, I was just wondering does anyone know of a J.V. team that has the chance to dominate 18-3A?? Are there any amazing players on that team?? Quarterback?? Runningback?? Just wondering. I am just wondering...b/c I'm not for sure but after this Giddings Football team, alot of good players are leaving. Can the Giddings J.V. step up?? Respond freely.

3A_JV
12-12-2001, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by 3A_JV:
Well, since this football season is almost over and the J.V. teams are the ones most towns are looking to to lead the city into the playoffs, I was just wondering does anyone know of a J.V. team that has the chance to dominate 18-3A?? Are there any amazing players on that team?? Quarterback?? Runningback?? Just wondering. I am just wondering...b/c I'm not for sure but after this Giddings Football team, alot of good players are leaving. Can the Giddings J.V. step up?? Respond freely.

balls_02
12-13-2001, 04:03 PM
you are queer as hell.

shut up.

nobody gives a rats pootie tang bout J.v.

its crazy. give me some candy dawg.

besides after this year the giddings team will go nowhere untill clark strickland joins the team.