PDA

View Full Version : Springtown Porcupines @ Brownwood Lions (prelude to BWDvsSV)

toddg
10-01-2015, 02:26 PM
I know the battle of 377 is hot on the minds of these two..but, the Lions do have a game this week...and POJO is a scrappy team capable of biting any team in the buttocks!!(the best thing about getting shot in the buttocks..is you get all the ice cream you can eat):wave:

bwdlionfan
10-01-2015, 05:03 PM
I know the battle of 377 is hot on the minds of these two..but, the Lions do have a game this week...and POJO is a scrappy team capable of biting any team in the buttocks!!(the best thing about getting shot in the buttocks..is you get all the ice cream you can eat):wave:

I went to the game last year in Springtown. Springtown was up I believe 7 to 3 at half and then we finally decided to play football and won 30-7 or something similar. Their QB got hurt on the first series last year and their offense just couldn't do much without him. Hopefully both teams come out injury free tomorrow and we don't get caught looking ahead to next week.

Bosqueville
10-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Close for a quarter and half but BWD pulls away from there.

jason
10-02-2015, 09:11 AM
any chance this game is worth going to brownwood for?

Sweetwater Red
10-02-2015, 09:19 AM

Brownwood is currently a 17 point favorite. So...

LionFan72
10-02-2015, 09:42 AM

I would wait until next week, and venture into the Ville to see our Lions play!

jason
10-02-2015, 09:44 AM
I would wait until next week, and venture into the Ville to see our Lions play!
not sure that one will be any better...

LionFan72
10-02-2015, 10:04 AM
Honestly, I know diddly squat about Springtown, they may give us all we can handle; but I don't see that happening. You are welcome to come join us, we always welcome fans to the jungle! An outside perspective never hurts, like to hear what you think. We have a pretty explosive offense, and a up and coming defense, although a little green around the edges.

toddg
10-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Close for a quarter and half but BWD pulls away from there.
Looks like it was never close..Ville better be ready !!