PDA

View Full Version : Cal Preps Prognosticator (Cam, that means predictor)

Rocket Man
09-25-2015, 12:45 PM
For fun, I ran the games in the weekly pick 'em through the Cal Preps "Project a Matchup"

A neutral field is the only option and I did not make any adjustments for home field advantage.

Here are the results:

Sweetwater 41, Andrews 31
AW 21, LH 13
Alvarado 24, Stephenville 14
Argyle 42, Paris 28
White Oak 21, Bullard 20
Gilmer 31, Carthage 27
Gladewater 31, Kilgore 26
CS 42, Fairfield 28
Sinton 35, La Vernia 14
Rogers 30, Ingleside 28

Here is the web address if anyone is interested in projecting games: http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2015/project_matchup1_new.pl

Cam
09-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Thank you for the clarification!....At first, I thought this was a thread about some dude name Cal (short for Calvin maybe?..IDK).....who was "prepping" some sort of medical device for a rectal exam!!!.......but it's really just a thread about some Irish guy named Callahan who thinks he's a prophesier!!!.....or something like that.......:vrycnfsd::crazy1:

Rocket Man
09-25-2015, 01:18 PM
Thank you for the clarification!....At first, I thought this was a thread about some dude name Cal (short for Calvin maybe?..IDK).....who was "prepping" some sort of medical device for a rectal exam!!!.......but it's really just a thread about some Irish guy named Callahan who thinks he's a prophesier!!!.....or something like that.......:vrycnfsd::crazy1:

I knew you'd get it after reading it through!

Any chance you'll be coming to Robinson for the FRESHMAN/JV games in a few weeks?

Cam
09-25-2015, 02:45 PM
I knew you'd get it after reading it through!

Any chance you'll be coming to Robinson for the FRESHMAN/JV games in a few weeks?

....normally, that would be a big YES.....but since my soph. decided to hang up the cleats, my interest has evanesced somewhat.....Rocket Man, that means waned.....uhhh,....Rocket Man, that means diminished....uhhh,....Rocket Man, that means decreased........:D.

Rocket Man
09-25-2015, 03:23 PM
....normally, that would be a big YES.....but since my soph. decided to hang up the cleats, my interest has evanesced somewhat.....Rocket Man, that means waned.....uhhh,....Rocket Man, that means diminished....uhhh,....Rocket Man, that means decreased........:D.

Thanks for the vocabulary ehancement!