PDA

View Full Version : Bellville (2-2) at Bay City (2-2)

Scoop27
09-21-2015, 08:53 PM
The Black Cats or the Brahmas?

Pudlugger
09-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Bellville is getting it together. Bulls by 14.

regaleagle
09-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Evidently, so is Bay City. No place to go but up for the Black Cats. Heck, they're on a roll, haha. Don't bet against a team on a roll.

Roughneck93
09-22-2015, 07:10 AM
I like Belleville in this one, by two TDs or more....

OLE'BULL
09-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Bellville should run away with this one. Bay City is not the same team as last year so nobody is looking past this week, hopefully. We just cannot catch a break when it comes to losing players. Between injuries and disciplinary reasons we are without 4-5 starters who were big contributors. A 4 year starting DE for us went down last week with a season ending injury. I hurt for him because he is a kid who has put his heart and soul into being a Brahma and did it all the right way. Fortunately our QB was back last week though I am not convinced that QB battle is settled. The Sophmore Ward did a great job when called up from the JV. I'm hoping to jump on them early and get some of our starters a rest. We have played 3 tough teams in a row so I know we are banged up. I will take the Brahmas in a low scoring win with a strong defensive showing. 24-3 Brahmas!

BB BULLS
09-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Bellville should run away with this one. Bay City is not the same team as last year so nobody is looking past this week, hopefully. We just cannot catch a break when it comes to losing players. Between injuries and disciplinary reasons we are without 4-5 starters who were big contributors. A 4 year starting DE for us went down last week with a season ending injury. I hurt for him because he is a kid who has put his heart and soul into being a Brahma and did it all the right way. Fortunately our QB was back last week though I am not convinced that QB battle is settled. The Sophmore Ward did a great job when called up from the JV. I'm hoping to jump on them early and get some of our starters a rest. We have played 3 tough teams in a row so I know we are banged up. I will take the Brahmas in a low scoring win with a strong defensive showing. 24-3 Brahmas!

man i did not hear about losing our DE feel sorry for the young man. he would give it all he had every friday night for the last 4 years, he will be missed.