PDA

View Full Version : Giddings (4-0) at Sealy (1-3)

Scoop27
09-21-2015, 06:35 PM
Webcast
http://www.sealysports.com/

1st and goal
09-21-2015, 09:55 PM
I predict a close game, with Giddings pulling ahead in the 4th.

buff4ever
09-22-2015, 09:07 AM
These are good games. Sealy is probably better than everyone thinks. Bellville game is big rivalry, and I still think both those teams are better than people think.

With that said, I still pick giddings by 10 or 14.

Pudlugger
09-22-2015, 09:59 AM
Giddings will win this game going away. The Buffs are just too good this year. Buffaloes by 20.

1st and goal
09-22-2015, 12:46 PM
Giddings will win this game going away. The Buffs are just too good this year. Buffaloes by 20.

We have our good days and our bad. But we do have a lot of weapons in the arsenal.

OLE'BULL
09-22-2015, 01:33 PM

If they can contain Wallace then I agree. I thought we were in for a long night on his first carry of the game. He took it 63 yards to the house. Force Sealy to throw the ball. They have plenty of guys who can get open but thankfully the QB missed them most of the night against Bellville and the good ones he threw were dropped. I would estimate 3-4 of them could have been TD's.

1st and goal
09-23-2015, 03:42 PM
Where are the Sealy peeps? There used to be a bunch of them. Did their kids graduate or is their team down this year and they prefer to lurk.....In the old days, this thread would be lit up.
:)

TigerForever
09-24-2015, 07:17 PM
We are still here, just really disappointed about all the injuries this year. The bellville game really hurt, and the injuries contributed to it.

Plus Sealy was abolished by the “uil” to a district that included inner city Houston schools in crime ridden neighborhoods last year and this year. We are a country town / school and we are stuck with all these Houston locations, where most Tiger fans do not want to go to, at least I don’t.

The Tigers are a young team, just need to get in a local district. Sealy vs. bellville should be a district game.

Sealy will be back, just maybe not be this year.

I predict Sealy will give Giddings a good game for the first half, but will struggle in the 4th quarter.

TigerForever

OLE'BULL
09-24-2015, 10:11 PM
Bellville is playing without a lot of key players too, and they did against Sealy. That's part of the game unfortunately. Bellville healthy would have beaten Sealy healthy. I don't think the UIL has anything to do with it, district hasn't even started...

OLE'BULL
09-25-2015, 09:22 PM

Crow doesn't taste very good...

1st and goal
09-25-2015, 10:28 PM
We are still here, just really disappointed about all the injuries this year. The bellville game really hurt, and the injuries contributed to it.

Plus Sealy was abolished by the “uil” to a district that included inner city Houston schools in crime ridden neighborhoods last year and this year. We are a country town / school and we are stuck with all these Houston locations, where most Tiger fans do not want to go to, at least I don’t.

The Tigers are a young team, just need to get in a local district. Sealy vs. bellville should be a district game.

Sealy will be back, just maybe not be this year.

I predict Sealy will give Giddings a good game for the first half, but will struggle in the 4th quarter.

TigerForever

Your Tigers played all 4 quarters and should've won, but for a fumble on the 5 yd line with 30 seconds left in the game. You guys have some really good players. I listened to the Sealy radio hosts and they were really good too. Get healthy and Go win district.

My post #2 was a pretty accurate guess.

buff4ever
09-26-2015, 12:30 PM
I don't know how bellville beat sealy, I would rather play bellville again than sealy. The Tigers have no reason to be down on themselves. If number 3 stays healthy you have a great shot when you get in the playoffs.

My guess is that number 3 wasn't 100 percent healthy against bellville.