jason
09-21-2015, 09:24 AM
http://stephenvillecomputers.com/poll.html

LionFan72
09-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Waste of data!

regaleagle
09-21-2015, 10:55 AM
HeeHaw!!!! I can appreciate homerism , but putting LE so low shows these people have no clue whatsoever. LE is definitely a Top Five team this season in 4A-D1. They are absolutely loaded with talent, and probably should have won against Gilmer in that first game of the season. Might be their only loss til the regional final.

Roughneck93
09-21-2015, 11:01 AM
Lol, dropped out of top 30....

*Brownwood
*Philadelphia Eagles

*Dropped out of top 30

jason
09-21-2015, 11:03 AM
HeeHaw!!!! I can appreciate homerism , but putting LE so low shows these people have no clue whatsoever. LE is definitely a Top Five team this season in 4A-D1. They are absolutely loaded with talent, and probably should have won against Gilmer in that first game of the season. Might be their only loss til the regional final.
sounds good to us!!

regaleagle
09-21-2015, 11:27 AM

I see you went back and fixed it, huh?

ccmom
09-21-2015, 11:41 AM

Hahahaha "these people". Exactly who do you think "these people" are?

Hilarious, Jason....please keep it going through the season.

regaleagle
09-21-2015, 11:53 AM
I actually thought Stephenville really had their own poll, haha. JK, I knew it was Jason all along, but wanted to see his reaction.

Indians212
09-21-2015, 12:43 PM
http://stephenvillecomputers.com/poll.html

They better put that S on springs or they will get hate mail...

Rabid Cougar
09-21-2015, 01:22 PM
They better put that S on springs or they will get hate mail...

I see where you are going with this.

BwdLion73
09-21-2015, 03:11 PM
Shameless advertising in violation of 4a down low guidelines! :p

He forgot to mention that this week all Brownwood computer updates and repairs also receive a free permanent Yellow jacket screen saver which turns into the Blue screen of death during the halftime Jacket performance.

jason
09-22-2015, 08:06 AM
Shameless advertising in violation of 4a down low guidelines! :p

He forgot to mention that this week all Brownwood computer updates and repairs also receive a free permanent Yellow jacket screen saver which turns into the Blue screen of death during the halftime Jacket performance.
That's false advertising. Only thing we give away for free is our poll!