LionFan72
09-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Old District rivals, who you got??

hollywood
09-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Lions with ease!

Indians212
09-20-2015, 12:58 PM
Brownwood wins.. Good luck on the rest of your season. We have 2 things in common this week. We both do not like Stephenville. Mine only last for a week. Lol

hollywood
09-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Brownwood wins.. Good luck on the rest of your season. We have 2 things in common this week. We both do not like Stephenville. Mine only last for a week. Lol

And you will dislike them even more after Friday night. :twitch:

Ville-D
09-20-2015, 09:29 PM
PussyCats better win or RoQuit and Boast might commit harakiri.

Ville-D

slingshot
09-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Brownwood wins handily...

Rocket
09-20-2015, 11:03 PM
PussyCats better win or RoQuit and Boast might commit harakiri.

Ville-D

41-7 is my prediction. :1popcorn:

LionFan72
09-21-2015, 06:13 AM
We have some things to sort out for sure before district, who doesn't? But this should be a 35 point win. No worries, after the adjustments made at halftime of LH game, I see a bright future for this team!

bearbear78
09-21-2015, 04:14 PM
Brownwood should win easily...with that though we will have a huge dose of Rocket and BEAST....Brownwood can beat the worst peewee team in the nation and those two will unleash and the Lions become worldbeaters!!!!

91 lion
09-21-2015, 06:04 PM
44-13 Lions

THE BEAST
09-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Brownwood should win easily...with that though we will have a huge dose of Rocket and BEAST....Brownwood can beat the worst peewee team in the nation and those two will unleash and the Lions become worldbeaters!!!!

Not only can we beat the worst pee wee team in the nation, we can beat Graham as well.

BEAST

BwdLions
09-21-2015, 07:36 PM
I don't mean to disrespect the Bulldogs, but after the frustrating loss last week, I'm predicting a 56-14 win for the Lions.

hollywood
09-21-2015, 09:04 PM
42-21 Lions

Bulldogs score 14 in second half against 2nd team D. ;)

By the way... This match up brings back some disappointing memories.

Late Fall and it's the first round of the playoffs for the 1990 Brownwood Lions in FWISD's Clark stadium. We were coming off of a very disappointing 42-24 district championship loss vs Briles' Stephenville Yellow Jackets the week before. The first win for the Jackets against Brownwood in 27 years. That win propelled the Jackets to what was the beginning of a long standing powerhouse program for Stephenville. They went on to win 4 State Championships in the 90's. On that night of the loss, I suffered a knee injury that I would later need surgery to repair the damage. The week of the Burkburnett game, we were favored by 14 points. I had to play with a heavily wrapped knee and was limited to motion.. knee had been hyper extended which had torn my meniscus in the process. We were beating Burkburnett in a tough battle until late in the 4th quarter win the Bulldogs' Soph RB literally went off and gashed through our defense for huge gains and finally scored what would be the winning touchdown with just over a minute to play. We made every attempt to answer but came up short. That Soph running back later went on to be an All-American for UCLA and drafted by the Washington Redskins. His name... Skip Hicks.

Brownwood should win in convincing fashion this week. The Bulldogs don't have a Skip Hicks playing this season. But the fact that Brownwood is playing Burkburnett this week, it still brings back the old memories of the last downs of football I played in pads. God bless Friday Night Football!

bearbear78
09-21-2015, 09:30 PM
Not only can we beat the worst pee wee team in the nation, we can beat Graham as well.

BEAST

At this time that far from makes yall elite. Graham is having what all teams have and that's just how it is. They'll be fine though.

Rocket
09-24-2015, 06:33 PM

Liberty Hill will beat Abilene Wylie 28-24
Alvarado will beat Sville 35-14
Graham will... who cares
Brownwood will beat Burkburnett 41-7

bearbear78
09-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Graham will... who cares
I'd care junior, we've lost 3 before and still played longer than Bwood

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

91 lion
09-24-2015, 07:15 PM
42-21 Lions

Bulldogs score 14 in second half against 2nd team D. ;)

By the way... This match up brings back some disappointing memories.

Late Fall and it's the first round of the playoffs for the 1990 Brownwood Lions in FWISD's Clark stadium. We were coming off of a very disappointing 42-24 district championship loss vs Briles' Stephenville Yellow Jackets the week before. The first win for the Jackets against Brownwood in 27 years. That win propelled the Jackets to what was the beginning of a long standing powerhouse program for Stephenville. They went on to win 4 State Championships in the 90's. On that night of the loss, I suffered a knee injury that I would later need surgery to repair the damage. The week of the Burkburnett game, we were favored by 14 points. I had to play with a heavily wrapped knee and was limited to motion.. knee had been hyper extended which had torn my meniscus in the process. We were beating Burkburnett in a tough battle until late in the 4th quarter win the Bulldogs' Soph RB literally went off and gashed through our defense for huge gains and finally scored what would be the winning touchdown with just over a minute to play. We made every attempt to answer but came up short. That Soph running back later went on to be an All-American for UCLA and drafted by the Washington Redskins. His name... Skip Hicks.

Brownwood should win in convincing fashion this week. The Bulldogs don't have a Skip Hicks playing this season. But the fact that Brownwood is playing Burkburnett this week, it still brings back the old memories of the last downs of football I played in pads. God bless Friday Night Football!

Talking about old wounds....the spring before, Burk knocked us out of the basketball playoffs by 2 points.....ending a 29 win season....best in school history...the next year, we couldn't wait to play them....they had beaten us by 2 the year before....beat our football team this year and we were hungry....we were headed for a major clash....we were 29-2 heading into the playoffs....27 game win streak and ranked #3 in the state....

them, well.....they were 30-0 and ranked number 2 in the state.....their point guard was 6-6 and the were led by the Hightower brothers (anyone from the WF area knows the name). Well, we took care of business and won our first round game against a salty Pflugerville team.....buuuuuut the mighty Burk boys fell in a shocker to little known FW Brewer by 2 points. Our coach said that he almost fell off of his chair when he heard the news, so the rematch wouldn't happen...

The next week, we got our turn at Brewer....and fell short by 2 points also as a layup rolled off the rim.....( in Stephenville of all places) Brewer marches on.....

The next week, they faced #4 Pampa.....which was 29-4, and in the most unlikely of fashion, Brewer beat them by 2....the next week, they played #5 team in the state....FW Boswell....led by All state player Tom Etchison.....Boswell was the district champ in the Brewer district and proved to be too much for them for a 3rd time that year.

Brewer beat the #2, 3 and 4 teams in the state in consecutive playoff games by a grand total of 6 points....and came up just short on a trip to Austin by losing to another top 5 team.......nice run

Rocket
09-24-2015, 10:05 PM

Oh the good ol' days....

LionFan72
09-25-2015, 05:26 AM

Oh my little bearbear78, big chip on tha shoulder there buddy, here in Brownwood we are tradition rich program, and that's why we matter. Better check your state playoff stats vs Graham stats before you toot your horn too loud. Not smacking them thick lips all swoll up by a good beatin, ya'll real new kids on the block, I give you props for that, but I refer to stats as proof!

LionFan72
09-25-2015, 06:04 AM
Oh my little bearbear78, big chip on tha shoulder there buddy, here in Brownwood we are tradition rich program, and that's why we matter. Better check your state playoff stats vs Graham stats before you toot your horn too loud. Not smacking them thick lips all swoll up by a good beatin, ya'll real new kids on the block, I give you props for that, but I refer to stats as proof!

And I ain't junior in any sense, steer!

bwdlionfan
09-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Brownwood 43 Burkburnett 0

2nd quarter, not sure of time remaining

THE BEAST
09-25-2015, 09:21 PM
WOOD 50
Burk 14

Final.

BEAST

bearbear78
09-25-2015, 09:45 PM
And I ain't junior in any sense, steer!
And it's not the 80s anymore junior.

Rocket
09-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Graham will... who cares

I'm a genius!

bearbear78
09-25-2015, 09:47 PM
And I ain't junior in any sense, steer!come late December yall won't even matter in Brownwood, much less anywhere else.

Rocket
09-25-2015, 09:53 PM
come late December yall won't even matter in Brownwood, much less anywhere else.

Ah come on, now...Brownwood always matters. ALWAYS.

91 lion
09-25-2015, 10:00 PM
44-13 Lions

I was close.

LionFan72
09-25-2015, 11:49 PM
come late December yall won't even matter in Brownwood, much less anywhere else.

Matter, I guess you think the Steers matter now, sorry to inform you they may matter to you, but are a big disappointment right out of the gate! and NO it is not the 80's or the 70's as yall would have not even scored. Your crow is served. Cold.

bearbear78
09-25-2015, 11:55 PM
Matter, I guess you think the Steers matter now, sorry to inform you they may matter to you, but are a big disappointment right out of the gate! and NO it is not the 80's or the 70's as yall would have not even scored. Your crow is served. Cold.
Lol, there's no crow for me. Like I said before, we've been playing ball in December with 3 losses while the lions laced their high tops. Graham wins tonight and goes into a needed bi-week. We will be fine. So, lil lionfan72 tell me , did you have cold crow in Alvarado? I'm wondering why you'd serve it cold, is it better that way? Always had mine warm but I'm good with cold when it's time to have crow.

bearbear78
09-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Yeah Graham matters in Graham, just like Brownwood matters in Brownwood. Not sure really what you're trying to get at lol.

LionFan72
09-26-2015, 10:22 AM
Just seems to me you think that Graham is revelant this year, proud that you support your team, but we came to your home with a young Lion team and burned the curtains off the woodshed. No excuses, I have watched Graham progress into a program, cudos for that, but this year y'all aint the hoss! Im not convinced that the Lions are all that and a cup of gold, but we are improving after a good start. Insulting remarks on the computer makes you a fake bully bearbear78, but you have little class in society or other people skills, so you try to smacktalk your way in life! Lil, nah buddy, i wasn't lil when I came aboard! All I wanna say to you on a personal level, get real, educate yourself, and get on with it. I've been a Brownwood Lion for life, 62 years and counting, and how long have you been a supporter of Graham? Id guess somewhere between now and our last SC. Peace, good luck the rest of the season, maybe we'll meet down the road, see ya then!

We are tradition rich since 1960, and a great football coach taught this town and the state of Texas what football does for town. Luckily, Graham was in our district back then, but y'all were just practice under the lights back then. Often times, we had more people on the visitor side than the home team. Dont hate, appreciate!

bearbear78
09-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Just seems to me you think that Graham is revelant this year, proud that you support your team, but we came to your home with a young Lion team and burned the curtains off the woodshed. No excuses, I have watched Graham progress into a program, cudos for that, but this year y'all aint the hoss! Im not convinced that the Lions are all that and a cup of gold, but we are improving after a good start. Insulting remarks on the computer makes you a fake bully bearbear78, but you have little class in society or other people skills, so you try to smacktalk your way in life! Lil, nah buddy, i wasn't lil when I came aboard! All I wanna say to you on a personal level, get real, educate yourself, and get on with it. I've been a Brownwood Lion for life, 62 years and counting, and how long have you been a supporter of Graham? Id guess somewhere between now and our last SC. Peace, good luck the rest of the season, maybe we'll meet down the road, see ya then!

We are tradition rich since 1960, and a great football coach taught this town and the state of Texas what football does for town. Luckily, Graham was in our district back then, but y'all were just practice under the lights back then. Often times, we had more people on the visitor side than the home team. Dont hate, appreciate!

First off , you addressed me fella and you dropped the Lil bearbear, and another thing . I don't need to talk smack on any electronic device to get through anything. I'll say what I want and what I think anywhere. So that shows you don't know me or a thing about me. And do you really think I care what your birth weight is peewee? It's funny that you seem to think youre engaging in trash talk with a little fella. Shows again you know zip!

You made your attempt to talk some trash my way and when you got it back your panties got in a bunch. I don't expect your support of the Steers so stop crying when I don't support your lions mr. Sensitive. And explain this Brownwooders, you guys lose to the Indians and it's they got lucky and barely won....but you squeeked by Graham with 6 and it's burning the curtains off the woodshed? Pleeeeeez! Yall can't burn the curtains off a doll house with the teams clicking well in 4a.

bearbear78
09-26-2015, 01:30 PM

And btw, it doesn't have to be maybe at all....I'm at all Graham Steer games. Andddddd I'm free most weekends. That "I'm billy bad a##" online crap doesnt phase me. You can't whine when you try and trash talk and cant, just learn and get better!

LionFan72
09-27-2015, 01:41 PM
And btw, it doesn't have to be maybe at all....I'm at all Graham Steer games. Andddddd I'm free most weekends. That "I'm billy bad a##" online crap doesnt phase me. You can't whine when you try and trash talk and cant, just learn and get better!

Don't really care "to know you," you are irrevelant to me and society! But that is personal, sorry I fluffed your pink panties! Not.

bearbear78
09-27-2015, 02:21 PM
Don't really care "to know you," you are irrevelant to me and society! But that is personal, sorry I fluffed your pink panties! Not.
So there it is, the boy provides proof on his own that he's just talking out of his fart hole. You come on making an attempt to talk trash and you're bad at it btw. You seem to think it was relevant to me to say you were born chubby and then drop the ole maybe we will meet down the road. I simply said it doesn't have to be maybe and you reference panties...well not all dudes wear panties. Whoever put them on you should have told ya that!

Red Carpet
09-27-2015, 07:50 PM
Well, my daddy can beat up your daddy! And he is a really big feller, and he also invented football. And as a matter of fact, he is so big he could use one of yall for a football and the other for the tee. He can bench press 601lbs and Crack a coca nut with one hand.....no need for plyers. Nany nany boo boo

bearbear78
09-27-2015, 11:04 PM
Well, my daddy can beat up your daddy! And he is a really big feller, and he also invented football. And as a matter of fact, he is so big he could use one of yall for a football and the other for the tee. He can bench press 601lbs and Crack a coca nut with one hand.....no need for plyers. Nany nany boo boo
Smh....