PDA

View Full Version : El Campo (3-1) at Houston St. Pius X (4-0)

Scoop27
09-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Could be a high scoring game
www.kulpradio.com

speedbump
09-23-2015, 10:36 PM
St. Pius is returning 14 starters including their QB and have avg. 54 while allowing 25. The Panthers struggled with the Birds running game last year and I think that might be the case again this year. EC picked off 5 passes last year but this is a better more experienced St. Pius. If neither defense shows up this could be a basketball score.Pigskin Prep has St. Pius by one at home and Speedbump has the Ricebirds by 10 on the road.

bird_fan
09-24-2015, 08:08 AM
Homer vote foe thw Birds

regaleagle
09-24-2015, 12:06 PM
El Campo has their hands full in this one.....should be a great game to watch. Good luck to the Ricebirds.

speedbump
09-26-2015, 09:16 AM
For three quarters the Ricebirds went toe to toe with the best team they have seen this year. Then the Panthers put up 35 in the 4th. I can only assume that the Birds said something uncomplimentary about a couple of the Panthers sisters when they were changing ends of the field.

bird_fan
09-26-2015, 10:53 AM
For three quarters the Ricebirds went toe to toe with the best team they have seen this year. Then the Panthers put up 35 in the 4th. I can only assume that the Birds said something uncomplimentary about a couple of the Panthers sisters when they were changing ends of the field.

when their QB started scambling out extending the plays recivers got open. Some of tyhe ST Pius recivers made some really spectacular catches. whenthat happened the roof seemed o fall in onthe Birds Now let get ready for district