PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas High vs Liberty-Eylau 2015 (KLFItv Full Broadcast)

Aesculus gilmus
09-14-2015, 05:16 PM
https://youtu.be/QNfkehQwtno

For future opponents of Liberty-Eylau, here's what you're up against. They had more than 800 yards in this game.

I'm glad they're in Division I. If it had not been for the kicking game (Gilmer's is good and theirs is not), Gilmer would now be 2-1.

oldtownag
09-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Just because they almost beat Gilmer doesn't mean they are any good. Arkansas High looks like they were playing the Matador defense.

LEFAN80
09-15-2015, 01:56 AM
Just because they almost beat Gilmer doesn't mean they are any good. Arkansas High looks like they were playing the Matador defense.

First LE damn near went all the way last year and brought back the whole team.

People knew LE would be good regardless of a Gilmer win or loss nobody in the state executes better than Gilmer so idc who you are your gonna be in a hell of a fight to beat Gilmer first game of the season at their place.

Smh Arkansas is also a 6a team who took Texas High 5a to the wire the week before. And when you roll up 800 yards your definitely have something

LE has a state championship caliber team if you can't see that you are blind. Ima go even further LE is the most talented 4A in E. Texas have at that.

Aguilafanatico
09-15-2015, 07:55 AM

People knew LE would be good regardless of a Gilmer win or loss nobody in the state executes better than Gilmer so idc who you are your gonna be in a hell of a fight to beat Gilmer first game of the season at their place.

Smh Arkansas is also a 6a team who took Texas High 5a to the wire the week before. And when you roll up 800 yards your definitely have something

LE has a state championship caliber team if you can't see that you are blind. Ima go even further LE is the most talented 4A in E. Texas have at that.

You don't have to convince me.

Wayne
09-15-2015, 08:34 AM
LE is a very dominant team. They showed that last year. If you under estimate LE, your in for a huge surprise. Returned dang near everyone from last year, and look for LE to go deep in playoffs and contend for the title.

lostaussie
09-15-2015, 08:37 AM

He just a sourpuss dude. Nobody is relevant except Carthage to him.

LEFAN80
09-15-2015, 08:57 AM

Oh tell me something he sounds like a hater to me lol.

waterboy
09-15-2015, 09:22 AM
I've said this before, but I think Liberty-Eylau is the best 4A D1 team in the East Texas area, maybe even beyond, in my opinion. Carthage is not too far behind, but they are behind at this point in the season. The scary thing is these teams will only get better as the season progresses. I don't think any other team in the state will be better athletically than L-E. And..., uh-oh, it looks like the Leopards have found somebody who can kick!:eek:

oldtownag
09-15-2015, 09:43 AM

Calm down. I intended to insult Gilmer, not LE.

oldtownag
09-15-2015, 09:47 AM
Calm down. I intended to insult Gilmer, not LE.

P.S. LE looks like they have a whole stable of great backs. Arkansas High defense looked terrible though, especially near the end of the game.

oldtownag
09-15-2015, 09:49 AM

I am easily the most realistic Carthage poster on the 3ADL. However, when compared to cowboy&christ that ain't saying much.