PDA

View Full Version : Smithville

Blue42
09-14-2015, 11:11 AM
Having two kids who played Smithville for the last few years I've noticed every time we play Smithville the day after we have a lot of kids seeing the trainer for injuries and some that may be out for the season. This could be by accident or have some of you noticed the same thing. Not accusing anyone wanted to see if some other teams have the same issue.

bd62
09-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Having two kids who played Smithville for the last few years I've noticed every time we play Smithville the day after we have a lot of kids seeing the trainer for injuries and some that may be out for the season. This could be by accident or have some of you noticed the same thing. Not accusing anyone wanted to see if some other teams have the same issue.

Blue I know when you play on there field that's the case. The field is terrible and I heard lots of complaints about that . Pug may know more about that since Lagrange is in there Dist.

duckhunter
09-14-2015, 02:58 PM
don't trip on the gopher mounds. Or the fire ant piles. Or on the track that is part of the endzone :2thumbsup

Pudlugger
09-15-2015, 07:00 AM
Blue I know when you play on there field that's the case. The field is terrible and I heard lots of complaints about that . Pug may know more about that since Lagrange is in there Dist.

You can call me Pud bd. Yes when my son played in 2001-2003 he complained about the shenanigans that went on under the pile ups with the Tigers(punching pinching etc). As for the field it is really bad like others have said on here. Unless it rains it will be very hard and uneven. I don't know how the Tigers play ball now though with a different coaching staff and a better overall record winning a a few games each season and even making the playoffs a few times in the past 12 years. Back then they had like a 30 game losing streak and were very frustrated. Overall I'd say things are improving in the Smithville program but they really need to upgrade that field.