Who you got winning this one?
IMG_2570.JPG

toddg
09-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Decatur by 3 scores, or more

briandumith*
09-13-2015, 05:13 PM
Decatur by 3 scores, or more
I agree.... Decatur should win big..good luck. .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Eagle Nation
09-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Decatur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aguilafanatico
09-13-2015, 05:37 PM
Decatur by 14+.

5wide
09-14-2015, 08:55 AM
I think it depends on which Decatur team shows up. They looked salty against Iowa Park Friday. But looked terrible against Alvarado.

Indians212
09-14-2015, 11:51 AM
I think it depends on which Decatur team shows up. They looked salty against Iowa Park Friday. But looked terrible against Alvarado.

That probably has something to do with the teams you played. I wouldn't compare Iowa Park and Alvarado. The only thing they have in common is their hc is from Alvarado. I too think you will beat ranchview. They are not the same team as last year.

5wide
09-14-2015, 02:53 PM
That probably has something to do with the teams you played. I wouldn't compare Iowa Park and Alvarado. The only thing they have in common is their hc is from Alvarado. I too think you will beat ranchview. They are not the same team as last year.

I'm not comparing IP and Alvarado, I'm comparing Decatur to Decatur lol. But I do believe if Decatur would have played the running QB both halves against Alvarado and not had three turnovers it would have been a better game, not saying Decatur would have won either. You can't win a game when you allow teams to gain turnovers along with momentum. Decatur played the whole game against Alvarado as they did the first half against Springtown. Turnovers and lack of intensity killed Decatur against Alvarado. Biggest difference between those two games is Alvarado is a much better team than Springtown and Decatur was not able to comeback after their turnovers..

Indians212
09-14-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm not comparing IP and Alvarado, I'm comparing Decatur to Decatur lol. But I do believe if Decatur would have played the running QB both halves against Alvarado and not had three turnovers it would have been a better game, not saying Decatur would have won either. You can't win a game when you allow teams to gain turnovers along with momentum. Decatur played the whole game against Alvarado as they did the first half against Springtown. Turnovers and lack of intensity killed Decatur against Alvarado. Biggest difference between those two games is Alvarado is a much better team than Springtown and Decatur was not able to comeback after their turnovers..

I do believe Decatur will make a run in region 1 just like last year. They have some good athletes. Good luck on the rest of the year.