PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Lions @ Alvarado Indians

Pages : 1 [2]

Hollyville
09-19-2015, 10:43 AM
No excuses! Alvarado was up for this one. Great job! Brownwood is a young, talented team that will learn from this and grow. Alvarado won, but not by much. Is it a shocker that Alvarado pulled out a win? Why would it be? Hmmmm.

I'm glad the Hollytwins got to see their Alma mater get beat last night. I'm sure it made their day.

I'm pulling for Alvarado this next week! Destroy the Ville!

Nope, I always pull for Lions, except when they play Ville. The only victory here is getting back to You and Beast! Hollytwins will defend the Jackets when both of you take a shot at the Ville. Plus, it all makes it interesting.

regaleagle
09-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Good win for the Indian Nation in a very close and hard-fought battle between the two teams. I tend to agree with Rocket that Brownwood will only get better as the season progresses and will cause problems for teams down the road, perhaps losing a couple but also winning against good teams. We shall see what transpires.

Hollyville
09-19-2015, 10:47 AM
Are you my spokesperson? Lol this is our season to learn and grow and get better and also knock off some good teams while they are at it.
Don't speak for me. I post when I want and how I want. You guys act like Alvarado just owned Brownwood. This could have gone either way! Alvarado sure didn't want another minute on that clock... It worked out in their favor. Good job. How does this affect our postseason? It don't.

A much calmer, humble and tolerable Rocket? Kinda like it. Jackets vs Alvarado will be interesting. Great game to have before October 9th.

Rocket
09-19-2015, 10:49 AM
A much calmer, humble and tolerable Rocket? Kinda like it. Jackets vs Alvarado will be interesting. Great game to have before October 9th.

I'm always calm and cool. You need to remember that.
Did the Ville play this week?

Rocket
09-19-2015, 10:52 AM
Good win for the Indian Nation in a very close and hard-fought battle between the two teams. I tend to agree with Rocket that Brownwood will only get better as the season progresses and will cause problems for teams down the road, perhaps losing a couple but also winning against good teams. We shall see what transpires.

Thanks for the post. You seem like a man that knows how it all works. A big lack of that on this board. Lol
Oh but next season....

Hollyville
09-19-2015, 10:53 AM
No excuses! Alvarado was up for this one. Great job! Brownwood is a young, talented team that will learn from this and grow. Alvarado won, but not by much. Is it a shocker that Alvarado pulled out a win? Why would it be? Hmmmm.

I'm glad the Hollytwins got to see their Alma mater get beat last night. I'm sure it made their day.

I'm pulling for Alvarado this next week! Destroy the Ville!

No doubt a Jacket loss vs the Indians would be a shot in the arm for the Lions. They could use it. You can hope it will happen, but Jackets will win.

ronwx5x
09-19-2015, 10:53 AM
How to recognize when someone realizes they have lost the debate:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem
Apply it to whomever you choose.

Hollyville
09-19-2015, 10:56 AM
I'm always calm and cool. You need to remember that.
Did the Ville play this week?

Today at 2pm vs 5A Cooper Pirates.

Indians212
09-19-2015, 11:33 AM

Everybody also needs to remember that the Indians a very young team. We will give the Ville all they can handle next week. We only get better each week. My only issue is you never should talk about players ROCKET it sometimes tends to bite you in the butt. GO indians Beat the yellerjackets.

Rocket
09-19-2015, 12:18 PM
Everybody also needs to remember that the Indians a very young team. We will give the Ville all they can handle next week. We only get better each week. My only issue is you never should talk about players ROCKET it sometimes tends to bite you in the butt. GO indians Beat the yellerjackets.

Good luck to the Indians the rest of the way!