PDA

View Full Version : Bearcat/Region IV

3afan
07-12-2001, 10:31 AM
Hey Bearcat, props to you on region I, you kick butt, enjoy reading everything you write. I think you need to do region IV, b/c whoever is doing that region needs A LOT of help.

CtownAggie
07-13-2001, 02:02 AM
I think gobbla's doing a pretty good job with the region 4 page. He has some wild predictions, but he is entitled to his own opinion. So just back off him...

3afan
07-13-2001, 01:33 PM
he writes like a sentence for every district and his region outlook as pathetic, go look at region I

CtownAggie
07-13-2001, 06:17 PM
After looking at bearcat's region 1 page, I kinda see what you mean 3Afan. Maybe it's time to get on the ball gobbla...

bearcat1
07-14-2001, 12:56 AM
Alright now look...don't drag me into this!! lol. I appreciate the compliments on my page, but compliments are kinda hard to accept gracefully when they're given at the expense of someone else. Gobbla does a good job, he is the one that got this whole site started. I know we are always asking for feedback, and we appreciate you ALL visiting our site as a source for 3A football. But everyone responds better to criticism that is given constructively. You will catch more flies with honey than with vinegar http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif
Thanks again, and keep in mind I have a way of talking MUCH more than what's necessary and I can be a bit wordy, so, the 'length' of my page boils down mainly to the fact that I don't know when to shut-up sometimes. Matt and G2K1 both know that, and that's why they didn't think much about my 'novel' when they read it. Plus the fact that I'm the only one of us that has NOTHING to do all summer!!! Since G2K1 knows how to say something without going on and on endlessly, and he also has a life right now, it makes sense that his page wouldn't be the same as mine. I think the individual differences are what makes this site unique and interesting. It will be a great Region 4 resource, don't doubt that for a minute. See, I'm rambling again, what did I tell you...
bc

bearcat1
07-14-2001, 01:15 AM
P.S. The last time I tried to do something with Region 4 I was told to go and "paint my nails or something instead of making dumb-ass predictions". G2K1 is the Region 4 expert around here and we are damn proud of him. We're not in a 'contest', we just want to provide a good site, and we each do it in our own way.
bc

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited July 14, 2001).]

Gobbla2001
07-14-2001, 07:20 AM
Come on bc, I love your novel, it makes me jealous, I want mine just like that, and I've already started..... Take it easy!!!