PDA

View Full Version : Shipley makes Cardinals practice squad

91 lion
09-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Congrats to Jaxon Shipley for making the Arizona Cardinals 10-man practice squad. Considering the depth and experience the Cards have at receiver, the odds were stacked against him to make the squad, especially as an undrafted FA....but he impressed the coaches by leading the team in receptions during the preseason.

I have no doubt that when his number finally gets called that he will sieze the opportunity.

http://arizonasports.com/story/363304/cardinals-practice-squad-includes-brooks-martin-shipley/

bobcat1
09-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Nice!

hollywood
09-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Congrats to Jaxon Shipley for making the Arizona Cardinals 10-man practice squad. Considering the depth and experience the Cards have at receiver, the odds were stacked against him to make the squad, especially as an undrafted FA....but he impressed the coaches by leading the team in receptions during the preseason.

I have no doubt that when his number finally gets called that he will sieze the opportunity.

http://arizonasports.com/story/363304/cardinals-practice-squad-includes-brooks-martin-shipley/

Cool! I loved watching that kid play. Great head on his shoulders too. One thing is for sure, the Shipley's did a superb job raising their kids.

greendawg84
09-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Good for him , hope it works out for him . Great kid .

coach
09-10-2015, 09:04 AM
I can't believe he already played 4 years at Texas. I felt sorry for him. He wasnt as blessed as his brother at the qb position.

hookandladder
09-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Had the pleasure of sitting next to his father at a few Longhorn games last year, son and father a class act. Congrats to Jackson.

hollywood
09-10-2015, 02:19 PM
I can't believe he already played 4 years at Texas. I felt sorry for him. He wasnt as blessed as his brother at the qb position.

His brother played QB? Maybe in JR High

hookandladder
09-10-2015, 02:22 PM
His brother played QB? Maybe in JR High

Think he is saying he did not have very good QB's throwing him the ball.

hollywood
09-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Think he is saying he did not have very good QB's throwing him the ball.

Maybe... Sounds like he had Case and Jaxon confused. Jordan was a great WR for Texas with Colt at QB. Jaxon was a great WR with Case at QB when all else failed! Lol