PDA

View Full Version : We lost a good one. Thoughts and Prayers plase

coach
09-08-2015, 03:02 PM
Coach Kent Bachtel (Midway) has passed away today with his long battle of cancer. He coached at Midway for years teaching and molding many many young men and several who played at the next level. I know it is not 3a/4a but he is a Texas High School football coach. I have only known this man for a about a year now. His son is my ad at Fairfield. It is an amazing family and he touched many lives. we are all saddened today at Fairfield and could use some prayers. I will let you know that at his funeral he is wearing his coach gear (Fairfield attire) and has said any coach that will be attending to wear their Friday Night Game Attire. Thanks for the support downlow family. God Bless.

hollywood
09-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Coach Kent Bachtel (Midway) has passed away today with his long battle of cancer. He coached at Midway for years teaching and molding many many young men and several who played at the next level. I know it is not 3a/4a but he is a Texas High School football coach. I have only known this man for a about a year now. His son is my ad at Fairfield. It is an amazing family and he touched many lives. we are all saddened today at Fairfield and could use some prayers. I will let you know that at his funeral he is wearing his coach gear (Fairfield attire) and has said any coach that will be attending to wear their Friday Night Game Attire. Thanks for the support downlow family. God Bless.

Prayers for the Bachtel family. His brother Mark was one of my HS coaches at Brownwood. Great family. He will be missed.