PDA

View Full Version : Buffs and brahmas

buff4ever
09-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Game is in Giddings, prepare ourselves for all the whining from the Bellville folk.

This game is usually a good one.

Leopardfan201
09-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Give me giddings by 16

OLE'BULL
09-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Game is in Giddings, prepare ourselves for all the whining from the Bellville folk.

This game is usually a good one.

Whining? Am I missing something? Anyways we have some major work to do after getting flat out destroyed by Stafford. I believe we might be without our best RB this week, I am pretty sure of it and it could be for the rest of the season. Our JV move up at QB has impressed me and will only improve. At this point I don't want to make a prediction, I just know I am extremely nervous...

OLE'BULL
09-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Whining? Am I missing something? Anyways we have some major work to do after getting flat out destroyed by Stafford. I believe we might be without our best RB this week, I am pretty sure of it and it could be for the rest of the season. Our JV move up at QB has impressed me and will only improve. At this point I don't want to make a prediction, I just know I am extremely nervous...

Confirmed. Our best RB is no longer on the team...

Leopardfan201
09-07-2015, 05:43 PM
He will maybe try to transfer from Bellville too Play football sumwhr else...not sure he can do that

OLE'BULL
09-07-2015, 06:32 PM
He will maybe try to transfer from Bellville too Play football sumwhr else...not sure he can do that

I think all the coaches in the district vote on it or something like that? Either way, from what I have been told (VERY reliable source) I am not sure anyone will take him.

buff4ever
09-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Don't know the story behind it, but would say probably not. Won't be this year anyway.

The whining goes back 10 years to some of my buddies in Bellville that would blame home cooking on why you guys couldn't beat us.

1st and goal
09-08-2015, 04:51 PM
I think all the coaches in the district vote on it or something like that? Either way, from what I have been told (VERY reliable source) I am not sure anyone will take him.

Sad, maybe Baylor will take him....doh!:doh:

Pudlugger
09-09-2015, 07:22 AM
Giddings is playing good football now and Bellville is coming off a loss to Stafford. I think this will be a close one but Giddings has the HFA and will pull ahead in the 4th quarter to win by a td.

Scoop27
09-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Stafford is probably one of the most underated team in the state with impressive defensive wins over East Bernard and Bellville. The Brahmas from Austin County should win their district with Wharton pushing them

Pudlugger
09-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Stafford is probably one of the most underated team in the state with impressive defensive wins over East Bernard and Bellville. The Brahmas from Austin County should win their district with Wharton pushing them

If the Brahmas win tomorrow night I'll be a believer. Wharton is playing excellent ball right now. District 12 will be another very interesting race for the DC. Never count Bellville out though they have a great winning tradition there.

buff4ever
09-10-2015, 09:34 AM
I agree, Bellville is just fine. This is a solid test for the buffs. We will have a good idea of exactly where we are after this game.

The Bull #40
09-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Won't make this game but after hearing about how terrible the Brahmas were last week, I hope we rebound this week instead of take another loss. Losing is contagious just as winning is, and it would be a shame to see the Bulls start off the season on the wrong end of the win/loss column. That being said, I think Stafford is a darn good football team and was the better team last Friday. Hopefully Rowe gets the team back on track this week - we do need some players to step up on offense though with essentially our best player/playmaker done for the year!

BB BULLS
09-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Won't make this game but after hearing about how terrible the Brahmas were last week, I hope we rebound this week instead of take another loss. Losing is contagious just as winning is, and it would be a shame to see the Bulls start off the season on the wrong end of the win/loss column. That being said, I think Stafford is a darn good football team and was the better team last Friday. Hopefully Rowe gets the team back on track this week - we do need some players to step up on offense though with essentially our best player/playmaker done for the year!

i agree Stafford is better than most people think, but they knocked us around pretty good. Rowe will find someone to step in and take the place of our running back. that being said Rowe needs to get a handle on things up there or we will be losing some more very good players. there is a problem there that needs fixed and i am sure some of you know what it is. thats all i am going say about that anyway Brahmas 21 Buffs 20. LETS GO BOYS

OLE'BULL
09-11-2015, 03:51 PM
i agree Stafford is better than most people think, but they knocked us around pretty good. Rowe will find someone to step in and take the place of our running back. that being said Rowe needs to get a handle on things up there or we will be losing some more very good players. there is a problem there that needs fixed and i am sure some of you know what it is. thats all i am going say about that anyway Brahmas 21 Buffs 20. LETS GO BOYS

BB BULLS, check your inbox. I just sent ya a message, thanks!

Pudlugger
09-11-2015, 03:56 PM
I don't know what's going on in Bellville but from the sound of it on this board it seems to be a huge distraction, at least for the Brahma fans. Hopefully the Bulls will hunker down and play some good football tonight as the Buffs are certainly going to be ready and able. Here's to a clean game no injuries and the best team winning.

1st and goal
09-11-2015, 10:24 PM
It was a pleasure listening online to the Bellville broadcast. Those guys were good at giving credit were credit was due. Thanks and great game.
Buffs won 28-26