PDA

View Full Version : This is the life!

Cam
09-05-2015, 12:41 AM
....it's past midnight....I'm sittin' here watchin' the Cowboys/Texans replay on the NFL Network.....Lucky Whitehead AGAIN failed to take that 3rd quarter punt return all the way.....I'm on the Low with the rest of you mullets....my wife is lightly snorin' while the weenie dog lies next to her....and I'm not for sure, but I think the dog is expelling gas about every 5 minutes!......it's that definite dog fart smell....either that, or my wife has been secretly eatin' milk bones!...... :doh:

meanwhile, stardog is fast asleep in an Abilene hotel.....and Greendawg is headin' back to Burnet tryin' to stay awake to the tunes of Enya........gotta love Friday night football!!...

stardog
09-05-2015, 07:03 AM
Managed to stay up until midnight checking out the scores then crashed. Thats why I didn't want to drive back home. But up early to check out the downlow. Them games last night stirred up a lot of comments. Glad for that Brownwood win, took the focus off of the whooping we got from the purple dogs. It was tough not having our starting QB. Wylie came out strong while Edwards struggled. We had one DE out to start the game and 3 more DL went out to injury. Hopefully miner. Edwards did a lot better the second half. Burnet stayed even for 2nd half. But AW came out to play and looked very strong. Regaleagle should worry about a rematch down the road.