PDA

View Full Version : Where we belong!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 10:36 PM
After a huge win against Graham at Graham which was ranked anywhere from #1 to #4 depending on the pole you look at, THE BROWNWOOD LIONS should now be back in the TOP 10 WHERE WE BELONG.

THE BEAST

Rocket
09-04-2015, 10:39 PM
It's never if, it's only when and the time is now. Who's your daddy, Graham? Hahaha

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Hey Rocket, what exactly is a Steer? A BULL missing what?

BEAST

Rocket
09-04-2015, 10:45 PM
That explains a lot...

Stephenvillle barely beat Gatesville? This will be the season of revenge.

Bosqueville
09-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Wish I could have been there!!! Congrats Lions!!

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 10:48 PM
That explains a lot...

Revenge is sweet!!

BEAST

WOS87
09-04-2015, 11:09 PM
After a huge win against Graham at Graham which was ranked anywhere from #1 to #4 depending on the pole you look at, THE BROWNWOOD LIONS should now be back in the TOP 10 WHERE WE BELONG.

THE BEAST

WELCOME BACK BEAST AND ROCKET! I missed you! Although you probably just made WOS move up into the top 4 now. We like to hover under the radar.

lostaussie
09-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Congrats guys. Place is always a little more lively when the wood is good:D

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 11:22 PM
WELCOME BACK BEAST AND ROCKET! I missed you! Although you probably just made WOS move up into the top 4 now. We like to hover under the radar.

Well WOS, we will find you guys in the playoffs and handle you guys.

BEAST

WOS87
09-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Well WOS, we will find you guys in the playoffs and handle you guys.

BEAST

LOL.. have you been gone THAT long? Our only competition in Region I is Sweetwater oh and some tiny town called Celina and I'm praying for a Mustang Bowl in Houston in December. You're in a different classification now Mr. Wood but I'll root for you.

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:34 PM
That explains a lot...

Week 1 score
Brownwood 29
Gatesville 15

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Good luck with Liberty Hill next WOOD.

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Week 1 score
Brownwood 29
Gatesville 15

Harlow, bro, you guys survived Gville. We surrendered some points to them at them at the end of the game. Big difference there. Cant wait to see you guys on the field. It will be fun spanking the daubers ass.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Good luck with Liberty Hill next WOOD.

You think we are scared of the Slop T? We have handled almost every year since Coach Howard has been here. This year will be no different. Why are you depending on LH to beat us instead of your guys?

BEAST

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Harlow, bro, you guys survived Gville. We surrendered some points to them at them at the end of the game. Big difference there. Cant wait to see you guys on the field. It will be fun spanking the daubers ass.

BEAST

Well Jetton, you know good and well you guys are riding high tonight. Reality will set in on October the 9th if Brownwood can continue winning before then. See you then! Looking forward to it. Season is still real early my friend!

Rocket
09-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Well Jetton, you know good and well you guys are riding high tonight. Reality will set in on October the 9th if Brownwood can continue winning before then. See you then! Looking forward to it. Season is still real early my friend!

Are you predicting a Stephenville win over Brownwood? Are you nuts?

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:01 AM

Crickets...................

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:03 AM

You gonna try to recruit your stud RB back for Cedar Hill? Or your coach? Which is it? Good luck bud.

BEAST

Cam
09-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Beast and Rocket had been locked in a vault,
Most Lion posters had just come to a halt,
Big win tonight the Wood might be back,
Sure as a dingleberry inside a butt crack,
This most definitely is all Greendawg's fault!.........:D

welcome back you two savages!.....

WOS87
09-05-2015, 12:05 AM
FINALLY the Mods have to do their jobs! It's about time :2thumbsup

5wide
09-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Did it take yall this long to get over the Carthage loss? I think that's the last time we saw you two on here at the same time lol

BwdLion73
09-05-2015, 12:08 AM
:thumbsup:
Sure as a dingleberry between a butt crack,

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Sure as a dingleberry between a butt crack,

Missed you for sure. I got your PM and will reply soon.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Did it take yall this long to get over the Carthage loss? I think that's the last time we saw you two on here at the same time lol

Yea, still not over that one. Prolly never will be. But im not gonna rehash that topic. The Wood is back and with a lot of weapons coming up the pipeline.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:12 AM
FINALLY the Mods have to do their jobs! It's about time :2thumbsup

MODS? What are MODS? Is that a new computer word my kids havent taught me?

BEAST

Bosqueville
09-05-2015, 12:13 AM
I'm hearing this freshman Bwd team has studs all over the field.

WOS87
09-05-2015, 12:17 AM
MODS? What are MODS? Is that a new computer word my kids havent taught me?

BEAST

Don't make me go all fifty shades of Silver and Grey on you because I can! :flaming:

Honestly.. gratz on the win.. welcome back... just don't make my job more difficult than it is.

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm hearing this freshman Bwd team has studs all over the field.

Without a doubt.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Don't make me go all fifty shades of Silver and Grey on you because I can! :flaming:

Honestly.. gratz on the win.. welcome back... just don't make my job more difficult than it is.

Wouldnt dream of it. Hows South Texas football?

BEAST

WOS87
09-05-2015, 12:25 AM
Wouldnt dream of it. Hows South Texas football?

BEAST

Ummm... WOS isn't South Texas and Jerry World was fun last year up until the 4th quarter. Having a 19-0 lead over Gilmer is a rarity. Anytime Gilmer sweats is a good time no matter the outcome. Love ya lostaussie. :kiss:

hollywood
09-05-2015, 12:45 AM

Apparently you still are!! LOL!! Goodness gracious

slingshot
09-05-2015, 01:16 AM
These guys have been quivering in shame under a rock for the last 5 years while Brownwood has struggled, the team plays well and gets a statement win and BAM--They're Baaack! (Gag... )

Leopardfan201
09-05-2015, 01:57 AM
You think we are scared of the Slop T? We have handled almost every year since Coach Howard has been here. This year will be no different. Why are you depending on LH to beat us instead of your guys?

BEAST

Ya better watch out LH is very good..they handled 5A Brenham good34/14...and we handled LH by 15

gully81
09-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Meh...
Neither team was that impressive to me. Giving up 50 plus to anyone isn't very good.

Leopardfan201
09-05-2015, 02:16 AM
Ur rgt defense wins championships

BwdLions
09-05-2015, 07:50 AM
This was a good win for the Lions. It was an exciting game. I'm a defensive guy, and would prefer a better showing, but Graham 's offense is hard to stop.

Hollyville
09-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Stephenville surrendered some points - up 28-7 mid 3rd Q. Half-time was 21-7. Brownwood's game with Gatesville was tight all the way. The Ville can roll "if" they can stop the penalties.

Congratulations on the win over Graham. I believe Gatesville could have done the same with Graham. Don't get too overconfident. Last time you did, you said some things that pretty much made you and Rocket look silly. So win with class and act like you have been here before. The reason you and Rocket have disappeared for the last five years is due to shame. Now you both come back on instantly after a big win.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 08:55 AM
LOL.. have you been gone THAT long? Our only competition in Region I is Sweetwater oh and some tiny town called Celina and I'm praying for a Mustang Bowl in Houston in December. You're in a different classification now Mr. Wood but I'll root for you.

WOS, Im a lion to the bone, but ill be rooting for the Stangs, for sure in D2, as my nephews are coming thru the pipeline.

and oh yeah, BROWNWOOD-BROWNWOOD-BROWNWOOD!!!

hollywood
09-05-2015, 10:13 AM
More Woodies appearing by the hour. What in the wild world of sports is going on around here?! I didn't think the forecast called for fair weather fans the last 2 days.. Geez.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 10:33 AM
More Woodies appearing by the hour. What in the wild world of sports is going on around here?! I didn't think the forecast called for fair weather fans the last 2 days.. Geez.

Well hello to you too, classmate!

Fair weather? Hardly. Just because a guy doesn't post as often as others doesn't mean he's not a devout supporter of his team. If not at the game, I've tuned in to Dallas Huston every Friday for as long as I can remember.....although last night the feed had horrible buffering.

I briefly switched over to the Graham coverage, but quickly came to my senses at tuned back to KOXE......it was like listening to golf commentators over there. They were a classy bunch though on the broadcast.

Rocket
09-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Stephenville surrendered some points - up 28-7 mid 3rd Q. Half-time was 21-7. Brownwood's game with Gatesville was tight all the way. The Ville can roll "if" they can stop the penalties.

Congratulations on the win over Graham. I believe Gatesville could have done the same with Graham. Don't get too overconfident. Last time you did, you said some things that pretty much made you and Rocket look silly. So win with class and act like you have been here before. The reason you and Rocket have disappeared for the last five years is due to shame. Now you both come back on instantly after a big win.

Lol the Ville is done and it will be a long time before they are back. Why do you think that idiot Gillespie left? He'd rather go coach Linebackers at a no name college. The well ran dry. So dry that the RB left, too. Have fun with your 5 year drought and welcome to the role of district whipping boy. Back where you belong...

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Positive note: one loss and these two loyal (not) Lion backers will vanish like the sands of time.

slingshot
09-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Positive note: one loss and these two loyal (not) Lion backers will vanish like the sands of time.We'll be glad to provide that unless someone beats us too it...

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 11:02 AM
And you two fair weather fans realize this was week TWO right? You pulled off a 6 point win against a team with a very young defense with a lot of new faces. Look at LTs stats against your defense! Huge numbers guys. To win it all which apparently you two already feel you have you're going to need to beat some more teams that are not rebuilding or adjusting. Like I said though, once the wood loses one you two are ghost. Ville suffered a massive loss with KW transferring and that's fact, with him your D would be doomed, without him they might still hand wood the big L. We still have a lot of football left but you two go ahead and chest thump..the loss will happen and it's adios!

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 11:03 AM
We'll be glad to provide that unless someone beats us too it...
Watch last night's film and you see how to. Our offense was fine, Defense is really struggling. Graham was spoiled having the D we had, now we gotta build it again.

Sville
09-05-2015, 11:18 AM
It is Saturday Sept. 5 and Brownwood still sucks. It was about time for you guys to have your once in every 5 years good team. You are still gonna get your can of whoop ass this October served up by the Jackets.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Positive note: one loss and these two loyal (not) Lion backers will vanish like the sands of time.

The love around here is palpable. Good to see that not much has changed and some folks are as welcoming as ever. "Vanish like the sands of time"......hmm, just because you didn't hear the tree fall in the woods, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Maroon Bloods are active and always supporting their team, whether here or elsewhere, doesn't change that fact. I will come and go as I please, but my angle is obviously different than yours.....I root for my team and could care less about the fate of your team is.... win or lose (other than you WOS)....that is, unless we're playing eachother.....but you, on the other hand seem to fall in that group that not only roots for your team.....but you are rooting against my team, whether we're playing you or not....just a difference I suppose.

I wish all of the programs the best of luck and the best of health and love nothing more than when it'd settled on the field.....and im pretty sure I'm gonna sleep just as well tonight as I did last night....before I read the replies today. Good times.

Oh, and Hollywood, you know you are always good with me....that can never be challenged....but who is this Hollyville character? All I know is that he or she is from Stephenville, hates Brownwood and likes your handle quite a bit....not a lot of imagination there.....thay is unless you have ties to them.....is this a relative or just someone who wants to be like you?.....or a poster that has changed their identity?.....bc he or she sure does make it sound like he has deep ties to the history of the board.... but only has 80 or so post.

Please enlighten me.

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 11:33 AM
The love around here is palpable. Good to see that not much has changed and some folks are as welcoming as ever. "Vanish like the sands of time"......hmm, just because you didn't hear the tree fall in the woods, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Maroon Bloods are active and always supporting their team, whether here or elsewhere, doesn't change that fact. I will come and go as I please, but my angle is obviously different than yours.....I root for my team and could care less about the fate of your team is.... win or lose (other than you WOS)....that is, unless we're playing eachother.....but you, on the other hand seem to fall in that group that not only roots for your team.....but you are rooting against my team, whether we're playing you or not....just a difference I suppose.

I wish all of the programs the best of luck and the best of health and love nothing more than when it'd settled on the field.....and im pretty sure I'm gonna sleep just as well tonight as I did last night....before I read the replies today. Good times.

Oh, and Hollywood, you know you are always good with me....that can never be challenged....but who is this Hollyville character? All I know is that he or she is from Stephenville, hates Brownwood and likes your handle quite a bit....not a lot of imagination there.....thay is unless you have ties to them.....is this a relative or just someone who wants to be like you?.....or a poster that has changed their identity?.....bc he or she sure does make it sound like he has deep ties to the history of the board.... but only has 80 or so post.

Please enlighten me.
I get it, cheer em on but don't do it on the forum unless they're winning. Makes sense! And fella you might wanna read a little deeper. I gave the Lions props for a win last night, they played good ball for sure. That doesn't mean ALL of the wood posters are consumed with common sense. Yeah ill make you a promise right now, Bwood will not get anywhere close to winning the SC. That doesn't mean I'm against them. It means I watched them unable to stop an explosive offense last night and deep in the playoffs guess what, there are explosive offenses. Unfortunately we couldn't stop an explosive offense either and lost by 6. It's week 2 Homer and there is a ton of ball left and plenty of teams left that are firing on all cylinders. Beat them and then claim elite.

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 11:34 AM

Please enlighten me.
Why does the identity of Hollyville matter? You're not gonna lose sleep over that are you? LoL........

91 lion
09-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Why does the identity of Hollyville matter? You're not gonna lose sleep over that are you? LoL........

That's a good one....touche. just asking bc Hollyville seems to have a little more brownwood hate than some others, that's all.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 12:13 PM
I get it, cheer em on but don't do it on the forum unless they're winning. Makes sense! And fella you might wanna read a little deeper. I gave the Lions props for a win last night, they played good ball for sure. That doesn't mean ALL of the wood posters are consumed with common sense. Yeah ill make you a promise right now, Bwood will not get anywhere close to winning the SC. That doesn't mean I'm against them. It means I watched them unable to stop an explosive offense last night and deep in the playoffs guess what, there are explosive offenses. Unfortunately we couldn't stop an explosive offense either and lost by 6. It's week 2 Homer and there is a ton of ball left and plenty of teams left that are firing on all cylinders. Beat them and then claim elite.

No....it's actually cheer them on in the forum if I want to....if I don't come here, I still cheering....so no, you don't get it.

......and as for reading a little deeper, I saw your post of giving brownwood props.....I also saw how you followed it up with a slight in the same post....in the very next sentence. Backhanded compliments are never genuine....so you can keep those.

As for your promise of Brownwood not winning a title bc they can't stop an explosive offense...two things:

1. Pretty sure that Brownwood hopes this year aren't focused on the SC. Yes, we want to win and win big every year, but we are realist and fully know that SCS don't fall off of trees and that lots of things have to fall into place....including the bounce of the ball for it to happen....you have to look no further than 13-12 Carthage over Graham or 2010 Bwd-Carthage.

2. If your promise about an SC revolves around stopping an explosive offense, then where does that leave you and Graham right now? Did you add the Steers to your teams that are crossed off the contenders list too?

Oh wait, but Brownwood isn't one of those explosive offenses that you're talking about, right? They were just a team that got lucky and hung 59 on a team that is clearly a state championship contender, right?

Just speaking objectively here and trying to make sense of your SC promise logic.

Hollyville
09-05-2015, 12:43 PM
That's a good one....touche. just asking bc Hollyville seems to have a little more brownwood hate than some others, that's all.

I don't hate Brownwood at all. I just think Rocket and BEAST are funny and not to take their comments too serious - reason for my responses to their post.

Glad to see Lions back; was worried they were just going to fade away and reflect back on the glory days forever.

Brownwood beating Ville? I'd say it's about time. Been five years since they did. Until then, they should focus on what is next; Liberty Hill.

Each game and each practice our young QB is getting better and yes, he is going to be great. I'd say this year will be the Lions only chance to beat the Jackets because it get ugly in the next 5 years. Jacket Freshman are incredible and potentially our next best chances of winning state again.

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 12:55 PM
No....it's actually cheer them on in the forum if I want to....if I don't come here, I still cheering....so no, you don't get it.

......and as for reading a little deeper, I saw your post of giving brownwood props.....I also saw how you followed it up with a slight in the same post....in the very next sentence. Backhanded compliments are never genuine....so you can keep those.

As for your promise of Brownwood not winning a title bc they can't stop an explosive offense...two things:

1. Pretty sure that Brownwood hopes this year aren't focused on the SC. Yes, we want to win and win big every year, but we are realist and fully know that SCS don't fall off of trees and that lots of things have to fall into place....including the bounce of the ball for it to happen....you have to look no further than 13-12 Carthage over Graham or 2010 Bwd-Carthage.

2. If your promise about an SC revolves around stopping an explosive offense, then where does that leave you and Graham right now? Did you add the Steers to your teams that are crossed off the contenders list too?

Oh wait, but Brownwood isn't one of those explosive offenses that you're talking about, right? They were just a team that got lucky and hung 59 on a team that is clearly a state championship contender, right?

Just speaking objectively here and trying to make sense of your SC promise logic.
Nope , I don't think this is our year. Too much work on defense. And AGAIN, good job Bwood boys on the win, but for the posters who declare it as brownwoods year, get real....they didn't handle the offense well at all and it's week 2. They played good and there's a lot of ball left and yes wood has a couple posters that remain silent unless the Lions are winning. If you felt it was directed at you then that's your problem, don't use "i post when I feel like it" to smoke screen " they won so here I am".

hollywood
09-05-2015, 12:58 PM
:stirpot: :1popcorn:

91 lion
09-05-2015, 01:15 PM
I don't hate Brownwood at all. I just think Rocket and BEAST are funny and not to take their comments too serious - reason for my responses to their post.

Glad to see Lions back; was worried they were just going to fade away and reflect back on the glory days forever.

Brownwood beating Ville? I'd say it's about time. Been five years since they did. Until then, they should focus on what is next; Liberty Hill.

Each game and each practice our young QB is getting better and yes, he is going to be great. I'd say this year will be the Lions only chance to beat the Jackets because it get ugly in the next 5 years. Jacket Freshman are incredible and potentially our next best chances of winning state again.

That's totally fair. You can give it out just as well as you can take it. I like it!

As for SVille/Brownwood.....I do hope that we can take the rivalry back to the level it was....and I know that a lot of that depends on us Lions living up to our end of the bargain. Things are just much better when both teams are elite. But we know where we are right now and Coach Howard has them focused on the right things....and that focus happens to be on LH right now. I can assure you that the only ones looking ahead are the ones on this forum....not the ones on the field.

As for your young talent, I expect nothing less from the Jackets than to produce another bumper crop in the near future....but I think Brownwood is on the same track....so may the chips fall where they may over the next few years....it should be fun.

slingshot
09-05-2015, 01:17 PM
They are a year away. I have thought all along Brownwood would be salty this year... remember me getting teased for picking them second in district? Have watched their Junior class since 7th grade--impressive bunch, esp the Howard kid--you'll be seeing him on Saturdays in a couple years. I think we handle them this year--we're just too big, too deep and run the ball too well. Next year could be their year.

Rocket
09-05-2015, 01:17 PM
It is Saturday Sept. 5 and Brownwood still sucks. It was about time for you guys to have your once in every 5 years good team. You are still gonna get your can of whoop ass this October served up by the Jackets.

LOL Funny post. Stephenville is a non factor this year. Not sure when they will be relevant again. Maybe never.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Nope , I don't think this is our year. Too much work on defense. And AGAIN, good job Bwood boys on the win, but for the posters who declare it as brownwoods year, get real....they didn't handle the offense well at all and it's week 2. They played good and there's a lot of ball left and yes wood has a couple posters that remain silent unless the Lions are winning. If you felt it was directed at you then that's your problem, don't use "i post when I feel like it" to smoke screen " they won so here I am".

Oh....It just sounds like you're a little raw today.....it'll wear off.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 01:25 PM
They are a year away. I have thought all along Brownwood would be salty this year... remember me getting teased for picking them second in district? Have watched their Junior class since 7th grade--impressive bunch, esp the Howard kid--you'll be seeing him on Saturdays in a couple years. I think we handle them this year--we're just too big, too deep and run the ball too well. Next year could be their year.

Too big is right! Seriously, what are yall feeding those boys out there in Abilene. I can't remember the last time that our line was bigger than y'alls.

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh....It just sounds like you're a little raw today.....it'll wear off.
No not at all, if it had been a donkey stomping yeah I'd be hot, but it wasnt. I honestly feel the young new blood on the D needed this. Big Spring and Decatur were both very beneficial early on for Graham last year. Hopefully last night will serve as the same type of wake up. Time will tell. It's still way early

slingshot
09-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Too big is right! Seriously, what are yall feeding those boys out there in Abilene. I can't remember the last time that our line was bigger than y'alls.LOL... hours and hours in the weight room, D1 and Action Zone available, way too much $$$ on protein supplements... was having a conversation about this today at the coffee shop with a friend. He had ran into my son who is now a Sr at ACU--commented on how much weight my son had lost. He's now 5'11" and around 155 lbs. When he was a Sr at Wylie he went about 190 and benched 340. No, he didn't use steroids--did spend 2-3 hours a day in the weight room, nearly bankrupted me on chicken breasts, tuna, protein supplements, creatine and private lessons at 5 AM with a strength and conditioning coach. Now he is spending all his time studying as a physics/pre med major and prepping for the MCAT. The Wylie program taught him discipline and focus and how to do the necessary work to achieve your goals...

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Bwood folks should probably be focused on next Friday. I'd bet LH is checking out film on that Bwood D. And the way AW played Argyle, I sure hope we can get it together in a week's time. If Bwood defense doesn't make some improvements fast I'd bet AW will be a long night in October and a couple Bwood posters go back into hiding.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 01:42 PM
No not at all, if it had been a donkey stomping yeah I'd be hot, but it wasnt. I honestly feel the young new blood on the D needed this. Big Spring and Decatur were both very beneficial early on for Graham last year. Hopefully last night will serve as the same type of wake up. Time will tell. It's still way early

Very true....way too early for anyone to really know what they really have....especially the young teams.....and health will be a factor too.

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 01:45 PM
I think we've got ano interesting season ahead with some surprises. I've gotta get outta here for a bit today gents. There's a cops marathon on TV. Good luck going forward.

91 lion
09-05-2015, 01:46 PM
LOL... hours and hours in the weight room, D1 and Action Zone available, way too much $$$ on protein supplements... was having a conversation about this today at the coffee shop with a friend. He had ran into my son who is now a Sr at ACU--commented on how much weight my son had lost. He's now 5'11" and around 155 lbs. When he was a Sr at Wylie he went about 190 and benched 340. No, he didn't use steroids--did spend 2-3 hours a day in the weight room, nearly bankrupted me on chicken breasts, tuna, protein supplements, creatine and private lessons at 5 AM with a strength and conditioning coach. Now he is spending all his time studying as a physics/pre med major and prepping for the MCAT. The Wylie program taught him discipline and focus and how to do the necessary work to achieve your goals...

Ha! That's awesome....and really what HS football is all about. Forging young men....and giving us crazy fans something to talk about.

Wayne
09-06-2015, 08:56 AM

THE BEAST

Your gonna have to earn the right for a top 10 spot. They are not handed out just because you won against Graham. So until that happens, the top 10 is Not where you belong!

clcannon17
09-06-2015, 11:11 AM
All I know is that it is the beginning of the season. Without a doubt the defenses for both of these teams will get better, they for sure won't allow 50 pts a game.

You shouldn't discredit Graham, they are still a solid team. And don't underestimate Brownwood. They've already proved that if you do that you might lose.

toddg
09-06-2015, 11:51 AM
All I know is that it is the beginning of the season. Without a doubt the defenses for both of these teams will get better, they for sure won't allow 50 pts a game.

You shouldn't discredit Graham, they are still a solid team. And don't underestimate Brownwood. They've already proved that if you do that you might lose.
Brownwood better not underestimate how physical their next 2 games will be...impressive win in Graham! will be interesting to see how district 3 shakes out..it looks to be a long row to hoe for sure.

toddg
09-06-2015, 12:42 PM

BEAST
HAHA!! yeah if you call 1 win out of 3 handling it..:2thumbsup

hollywood
09-07-2015, 12:26 AM
Whoa whoa whoa.. No Brownwood?

Updated rankings.....

DI

1. Navasota
2. Argyle
3. Carthage
4. Stephenville
5. Graham
6. Kennedale
7. Texarkana Liberty-Eylau
8. Liberty Hill
9. Henderson
10. El Campo

http://www.texasfootball.com/rankings/class-4a-d1/

leftypaw81
09-07-2015, 12:30 AM
Hey Rocket, what exactly is a Steer? A BULL missing what?

BEAST

Your team won a game. Not a trophy.

95mustang
09-07-2015, 01:27 AM

Updated rankings.....

DI

1. Navasota
2. Argyle
3. Carthage
4. Stephenville
5. Graham
6. Kennedale
8. Liberty Hill
9. Henderson
10. El Campo

This does not surprise me in the least bit.

regaleagle
09-07-2015, 02:03 AM
I'd say Paris is a very good team to be reckoned with this season. And they also have an outstanding dual threat qb in Quez Allen. This is his senior year, and he's got plenty of experience behind center after about 2 yrs. as the starter. They've got some quality players on that team this season, and plenty of speed to boot. LE and Paris are very similar, imo. Argyle is @ Celina next week, then at home against Graham, and then we get Paris at home to close out predistrict play. That's a pretty tough group to go thru, but should give the Eagles plenty of stiff competition to get them ready for the rest of the season.

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Liberty Hill will decide "where you belong" this weekend.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:08 AM
Bwood folks should probably be focused on next Friday. I'd bet LH is checking out film on that Bwood D. And the way AW played Argyle, I sure hope we can get it together in a week's time. If Bwood defense doesn't make some improvements fast I'd bet AW will be a long night in October and a couple Bwood posters go back into hiding.

Many of you do not know our history with Liberty Hill. Our HC knows how to blow up the Slop T. They know who to key on. This isn't the first time we have seen it. Our defensive line is physical enough this season to utterly destroy their system. Can they stop our offense is the question. I have no doubt it is about to be a dankey stomp on Friday. Once the Lions taste blood, it is on like dankey kong!

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Many of you do not know our history with Liberty Hill. Our HC knows how to blow up the Slop T. They know who to key on. This isn't the first time we have seen it. Our defensive line is physical enough this season to utterly destroy their system. Can they stop our offense is the question. I have no doubt it is about to be a dankey stomp on Friday. Once the Lions taste blood, it is on like dankey kong!

Your history with Liberty Hill is Liberty Hill doing the dankey stomp. Your bank account, while very little amount, will be closed come this Friday.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Your history with Liberty Hill is Liberty Hill doing the dankey stomp. Your bank account, while very little amount, will be closed come this Friday.

I can't wait for Friday night. You will be kissing Lion butt again.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:45 AM

Updated rankings.....

DI

1. Navasota
2. Argyle
3. Carthage
4. Stephenville
5. Graham
6. Kennedale
8. Liberty Hill
9. Henderson
10. El Campo

Texas Football? hahahahah
Apparently we beat Graham in OT. I guess they forgot to mention the fact that Brownwood led the entire game (except for about 10 seconds).

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 11:46 AM
I can't wait for Friday night. You will be kissing Lion butt again.

Hollywood and I will stay in touch.

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Texas Football? hahahahah
Apparently we beat Graham in OT. I guess they forgot to mention the fact that Brownwood led the entire game (except for about 10 seconds).

Well...with a score like that, anyone would assume it to be in OT.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Hollywood and I will stay in touch.

Cool..keep talking to yourself.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Well...with a score like that, anyone would assume it to be in OT.

I would think a site like Texas Football wouldn't assume anything. I guess that explains their bogus rankings.

slingshot
09-07-2015, 11:58 AM

Updated rankings.....

DI

1. Navasota
2. Argyle
3. Carthage
4. Stephenville
5. Graham
6. Kennedale
8. Liberty Hill
9. Henderson
10. El Campo

http://www.texasfootball.com/rankings/class-4a-d1/Guess that means we finish 3rd in district? If we can beat Snyder... Scary times indeed. ;)

ronwx5x
09-07-2015, 12:01 PM
In the last 10 years LH and Brownwood have played 5 times. LH leads 3-2, but the scores hardly support a declaration of "Donkey Stomp". LH has won by an average of just under 8 points, Bwd has won by an average of 15 1/2. It's a shame that one poster makes me root for anyone playing Bwd, but that's my problem. Truth is truth.
2014 LH 43 Bwd 36
2013 LH 31 Bwd 20
2012 Bwd 32 LH 18
2009 Bwd 34 LH 17
2008 LH 56 Bwd 49

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 12:04 PM
I would think a site like Texas Football wouldn't assume anything. I guess that explains their bogus rankings.

In these polls, everything is based on assumptions. That's why Brownwood isn't there. You got to have a long recent history of winning consistently to get respect. You know the win over Graham could be considered a fluke.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 12:39 PM
In these polls, everything is based on assumptions. That's why Brownwood isn't there. You got to have a long recent history of winning consistently to get respect. You know the win over Graham could be considered a fluke.

A fluke? Not the way Brownwood won that game...the next 5 years at Brownwood will be glorious.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 12:41 PM
In the last 10 years LH and Brownwood have played 5 times. LH leads 3-2, but the scores hardly support a declaration of "Donkey Stomp". LH has won by an average of just under 8 points, Bwd has won by an average of 15 1/2. It's a shame that one poster makes me root for anyone playing Bwd, but that's my problem. Truth is truth.
2014 LH 43 Bwd 36
2013 LH 31 Bwd 20
2012 Bwd 32 LH 18
2009 Bwd 34 LH 17
2008 LH 56 Bwd 49

I'm declaring a dankey stomp for this Friday.
Also, we didn't play in 2010. If we had, it would have been 56-0 in the first qtr. lol

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 12:48 PM
A fluke? Not the way Brownwood won that game...

They won it without a defense. Let me tell you what LH does with teams without a defense.....they take their time. LH will take the ball from the 20 to the end zone with ease while taking a full quarter in doing so. Brownwood may score in about 3 plays, but then LH works the defense to a pulp along with the clock. Brownwood's offense will grow restless and will lose any rhythm gained by a quick touchdown.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Bahahahahaha

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm declaring a dankey stomp for this Friday.
Also, we didn't play in 2010. If we had, it would have been 56-0 in the first qtr. lol

Not with that defense. And not how LH plays. Lion's O will be lucky to get 10 min of playing time.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Just let him ramble... remember, the son shines on a dogs a@@ every now and then......this time though it caused a couple turds to fall out. But at least they waited safely until it was actually over to scream and shout lol

Rocket
09-07-2015, 02:20 PM
They won it without a defense. Let me tell you what LH does with teams without a defense.....they take their time. LH will take the ball from the 20 to the end zone with ease while taking a full quarter in doing so. Brownwood may score in about 3 plays, but then LH works the defense to a pulp along with the clock. Brownwood's offense will grow restless and will lose any rhythm gained by a quick touchdown.

Lol you are schooling me on LH? How many times have you seen them play the last 10 years?
Graham's offense and LH's offense are 2 different things. 1 throws the ball every down and one runs the ball every down. I think our defense will do fine stopping the Slop T circus act. If we can go up on them by 3 TD's, it's over. The 2 yards and a cloud of dust won't work.

hollywood
09-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Lol you are schooling me on LH? How many times have you seen them play the last 10 years?
Graham's offense and LH's offense are 2 different things. 1 throws the ball every down and one runs the ball every down. I think our defense will do fine stopping the Slop T circus act. If we can go up on them by 3 TD's, it's over. The 2 yards and a cloud of dust won't work.

Winning 2 out of 5 isn't dominating and blowing up the Slop-t Rocky.. But it's ok to day dream about it. No harm no foul.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Message from Greg Tepper to me.

"Thanks for the note, and your readership. I can tell you that Brownwood is really, really, really close. Like, if we had a Top 11 instead of a Top 10, you’d see their name."

Greg Tepper • Managing Editor
Dave Campbell Texas Football

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Message from Greg Tepper to me.

"Thanks for the note, and your readership. I can tell you that Brownwood is really, really, really close. Like, if we had a Top 11 instead of a Top 10, you’d see their name."

Greg Tepper • Managing Editor
Dave Campbell Texas Football

Omg, really? You contacted the magazine because Bwoods won two games and they're not top ten?

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 03:46 PM

I've seen LH play many times. And more than you have actually seen the Lion's play. Yes, I'm schooling you because you know nothing.

toddg
09-07-2015, 03:54 PM

hey...thats 4 yards and a cloud of dust! 15 plays later, the dust clears...TOUCHDOWN!!....the Lion D will just love the 2 minute breaks the O will give them!! haha! chase two rabbits, they both escape.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Two rabbits and rocket, GONE!

hollywood
09-07-2015, 04:04 PM
hey...thats 4 yards and a cloud of dust! 15 plays later, the dust clears...TOUCHDOWN!!....the Lion D will just love the 2 minute breaks the O will give them!! haha! chase two rabbits, they both escape.

Bahahahahahaha. :spitlol:

JacketSwarm
09-07-2015, 04:05 PM
who are these two jokers? Rocket and beast? brownwood hasn't been worth crap since 2010. before that it was like 1960. think thats going to change this year? come to reality dudes, brownwood is deadwood!

Fire Away

91 lion
09-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Omg, really? You contacted the magazine because Bwoods won two games and they're not top ten?

Ahh....still raw today bear?

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Ahh....still raw today bear?

Raw would be contacting the managing editor because my Steers moved down in the top ten...... or didn't make the list at all.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Raw would be contacting the managing editor because my Steers moved down in the top ten...... or didn't make the list at all.

That's right....I contacted him and demanded a recount!....lol....

Or maybe, I contacted him to let him know about the misprint about the overtime and he then he let me know that he felt like Brownwood was close to making his list. I posted it because I value HIS opinion on HIS poll and figured that it could enlighten haters like you as to what he thought about teams outside of his top 10......since some here clearly think Brownwood is outside of the top 50.

Of three polls that I know of....Brownwood is ahead of your team in 2 out of 3....and before you even dig in on that one.....I take polls with a grain of salt....because the only poll that matters is the one taken on the field. Fortunately, our 2 teams were able to settle a bit of the 'guesstimation' that goes on during the year about who is better than who....we got the best of you last week and nothing can change that.....and it's much better for one of us to be able to say 'we played and we won' versus saying 'if we played, we would have crush you'

Nothing like settling it on the field.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 05:30 PM

Getting beat by an unranked team means you shouldn't be ranked, right? Or you should be highly ranked and the unranked team be ranked higher? Hmmm...

Rocket
09-07-2015, 05:34 PM
who are these two jokers? Rocket and beast? brownwood hasn't been worth crap since 2010. before that it was like 1960. think thats going to change this year? come to reality dudes, brownwood is deadwood!

Fire Away

Are you optimistic about your next 5 years or are you ready to waste away in the World of Once Was? Your program has nothing coming up. Please elaborate. Thanks.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 05:39 PM

It's funny to watch that stupid, trick gimmick offense. 2 yards and a cloud of dust. 3 and out. What happens to the dust bunnies when they get down by 21? Just wondering. Oh I know, they play action and then throw INT's.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Are you optimistic about your next 5 years or are you ready to waste away in the World of Once Was? Your program has nothing coming up. Please elaborate. Thanks.

You're talking about what once was? Ironic....you know this isn't the 80s right?

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 05:56 PM
That's right....I contacted him and demanded a recount!....lol....

Or maybe, I contacted him to let him know about the misprint about the overtime and he then he let me know that he felt like Brownwood was close to making his list. I posted it because I value HIS opinion on HIS poll and figured that it could enlighten haters like you as to what he thought about teams outside of his top 10......since some here clearly think Brownwood is outside of the top 50.

Of three polls that I know of....Brownwood is ahead of your team in 2 out of 3....and before you even dig in on that one.....I take polls with a grain of salt....because the only poll that matters is the one taken on the field. Fortunately, our 2 teams were able to settle a bit of the 'guesstimation' that goes on during the year about who is better than who....we got the best of you last week and nothing can change that.....and it's much better for one of us to be able to say 'we played and we won' versus saying 'if we played, we would have crush you'

Nothing like settling it on the field.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually....we will see who's belly is fuller later in the season. I'm thinking LH will welcome the Lions to reality on Friday and the bandwagoners will drop like flies.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 06:03 PM
You're talking about what once was? Ironic....you know this isn't the 80s right?

Living in the past? Not me. I'm all about the NOW, baby! And for now, Stephenville sucks and so does Graham...

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Living in the past? Not me. I'm all about the NOW, baby! And for now, Stephenville sucks and so does Graham...
And Bwood isn't great! Too early to even promise good. The D is weak and that won't give Bwood a winning season. If Grahams D doesn't get it together then it's the same for us, meaning the wood will suck even more because that's what they've been consistent at lately.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually....we will see who's belly is fuller later in the season. I'm thinking LH will welcome the Lions to reality on Friday and the bandwagoners will drop like flies.

SMH....so if LH doesnt do it for you, then Stephenville will get us, right?.....then if not Sville, then Wylie....You should really use 100% of your energy rooting for YOUR team versus using half rooting for the Steers and the other half rooting against the Lions. That's an exhausting endeavor and one that will probably just leave you bitter and raw. Do yourself a favor and just let it go.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:07 PM

Key words: for now / WEEK TWO!!!

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:10 PM
SMH....so if LH doesnt do it for you, then Stephenville will get us, right?.....then if not Sville, then Wylie....You should really use 100% of your energy rooting for YOUR team versus using half rooting for the Steers and the other half rooting against the Lions. That's an exhausting endeavor and one that will probably just leave you bitter and raw. Do yourself a favor and just let it go.
Nobody is making you read, are they? Don't be angry because your bandwagons destiny is a crash. It doesn't take any energy to root against Bwood FYI. I'm sure it takes a ton to root for em though.

hollywood
09-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Nobody is making you read, are they? Don't be angry because your bandwagons destiny is a crash. It doesn't take any energy to root against Bwood FYI. I'm sure it takes a ton to root for em though.

Ok, that was pretty funny!

hollywood
09-07-2015, 06:12 PM

91 lion, smile, you're on camera.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 06:19 PM

Zero anger here buddy.....we won, remember? .....and bandwagon is a phrase that doesn't apply here...anyone that knows me can attest. As for your energy, how much time are you spending spewing Brownwood hate....typing out emails....thinking how you can get one over on Rocket or BEAST....so your fellow haters can tell you good job. I spend my time on Brownwood and whoever were playing next..

.....but I also spend a few minutes a day scratching my head and trying to figure out your 'promise' logic....lol

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Zero anger here buddy.....we won, remember? .....and bandwagon is a phrase that doesn't apply here...anyone that knows me can attest. As for your energy, how much time are you spending spewing Brownwood hate....typing out emails....thinking how you can get one over on Rocket or BEAST....so your fellow haters can tell you good job. I spend my time on Brownwood and whoever were playing next..

.....but I also spend a few minutes a day scratching my head and trying to figure out your 'promise' logic....lol
Let me rephrase it, I GUARANTEE, there's no trophy for the wood this year. I'm happy you've spent your time and ENERGY tring to figure me out and decide what it is I spend energy on and what I'm doing and all...wait, I'm not happy with that now that I think about it.....do I need a restraining order?

91 lion
09-07-2015, 06:31 PM
91 lion, smile, you're on camera.

Don't read into that the wrong way classmate....my point was that if we beat LH next week, raw-bear will be saying Sville is gonna get us....and if we beat Sville, raw-bear will be saying that Wylie will get us......and pretty sure he will be hoping that we lose every other game along the way also, whether he makes a proclamation or not.

Make no mistake, bear is on tilt and full time Brownwood hate right now......but it's good that you and Hollyville have somehow made yourselves immune to all-things-Brownwood ;).

No cameras needed here.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:34 PM

Btw..if you came on the forum other than when the Lions get a win you would know that I do not need or care about a "good job" from anyone. I say what I think when and where I want. And I don't dislike the Lions in any way, that doesn't mean I wanna be on your wagon with you or the two stooges and proclaim the best of the best is Bwood.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Don't read into that the wrong way classmate....my point was that if we beat LH next week, raw-bear will be saying Sville is gonna get us....and if we beat Sville, raw-bear will be saying that Wylie will get us......and pretty sure he will be hoping that we lose every other game along the way also, whether he makes a proclamation or not.

Make no mistake, bear is on tilt and full time Brownwood hate right now......but it's good that you and Hollyville have somehow made yourselves immune to all-things-Brownwood ;).

No cameras needed here.

Ok, brownwood beats everyone in the state from 1A to 6A...can you sleep now and not worry so much about who I root for? LOL.....my comments from a football perspective is Bwood defense is weak. When yall get that worked out and it's not week two, then your lil buddies can thump their chest and gain some respect.....but if it doesn't work out and I don't think it will, don't bail on the Lions as history will show.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 06:45 PM

Lol you're nothing. Be gone, wannabe. Next!

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Lol you're nothing. Be gone, wannabe. Next!
You're WEAK....gone is what you're famous for its do believe!!! Lions lose, Rocket finds the exit. That is weak son!

hollywood
09-07-2015, 06:48 PM

No cameras needed here.

LOL.. Close but no cigar mi amigo. bearbear78 does not hate Brownwood. I've talked to him several times. I can assure you he respects Brownwood's program. As for being immune to all things Brownwood, no, you know better than that. For those that still have ties there, more power to them. That's fantastic. I don't except for in-laws. Love them and support their kids 100%, as well as the Brownwood program. Think how many students, players and coaches have came through Brownwood ISD. Think all of them are die hard Brownwood supporters to this day? No. Doesn't mean they don't cherish the memories, experiences, and friends they've made while there. I bet most still support as I do. Times change and people move on. Do I still support Brownwood? Of course. But why be involved in a program when I don't know a sole on the team, well, Jetton's son. But other than that, clueless to who's there. I know many of the kids and families in Stephenville's program.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Let me rephrase it, I GUARANTEE, there's no trophy for the wood this year. I'm happy you've spent your time and ENERGY tring to figure me out and decide what it is I spend energy on and what I'm doing and all...wait, I'm not happy with that now that I think about it.....do I need a restraining order?

Even better!....a guarantee...

Btw, name one person from brownwood that has even mentioned SC this year....

Calling it like I see it takes no energy....you're a brownwood hater.....good!, it's settled.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Ok, brownwood beats everyone in the state from 1A to 6A...can you sleep now and not worry so much about who I root for? LOL.....my comments from a football perspective is Bwood defense is weak. When yall get that worked out and it's not week two, then your lil buddies can thump their chest and gain some respect.....but if it doesn't work out and I don't think it will, don't bail on the Lions as history will show.

Ok cool. Get off this thread. Our weak defense beat your state ranked offense. It always works out for Brownwood. It's just a matter of time. Get off this thread, wannabe!

91 lion
09-07-2015, 06:53 PM
LOL.. Close but no cigar mi amigo. bearbear78 does not hate Brownwood. I've talked to him several times. I can assure you he respects Brownwood's program. As for being immune to all things Brownwood, no, you know better than that. For those that still have ties there, more power to them. That's fantastic. I don't except for in-laws. Love them and support their kids 100%, as well as the Brownwood program. Think how many students, players and coaches have came through Brownwood ISD. Think all of them are die hard Brownwood supporters to this day? No. Doesn't mean they don't cherish the memories, experiences, and friends they've made while there. I bet most still support as I do. Times change and people move on. Do I still support Brownwood? Of course. But why be involved in a program when I don't know a sole on the team, well, Jetton's son. But other than that, clueless to who's there. I know many of the kids and families in Stephenville's program.

Well said homie....sounds like a quality Lion education there:)

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Ok cool. Get off this thread. Our weak defense beat your state ranked offense. It always works out for Brownwood. It's just a matter of time. Get off this thread, wannabe!

Lol, I'm gonna stick around...first loss for Bwood and everyone knows who will be gone! It rhymes with jock itch, kinda.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Lol, I'm gonna stick around...first loss for Bwood and everyone knows who will be gone! It rhymes with jock itch, kinda.

I see your falling into my trap. You think you're trolling me, I'm trolling you. You can't leave it alone. I'm your puppeteer. Dance my little stupid puppet.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Even better!....a guarantee...

Btw, name one person from brownwood that has even mentioned SC this year....

Calling it like I see it takes no energy....you're a brownwood hater.....good!, it's settled.
I reply, you reply..so who's burning up the most energy? I'm laying by the pool at the moment so I bet my calories are hanging around for now. I don't hate the lions, I'll say it again they had a really good offense that surprised me a lot. Defense not so much. Same as us really. Lions came out blazing and Graham came out sluggish and then found traction which lost us the game by 6. Lions were a good group, a couple fans, not so much. You can't take every post as a direct statement to you. Not every shoes yours so leave the ones that don't fit alone.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:02 PM
I see your falling into my trap. You think you're trolling me, I'm trolling you. You can't leave it alone. I'm your puppeteer. Dance my little stupid puppet.
LOL is an understatement. I'm cold as ice little man, but if you need to convince yourself , please go ahead.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 07:06 PM
LOL is an understatement. I'm cold as ice little man, but if you need to convince yourself , please go ahead.

Look at the post counts, sugar britches. This is my board. You can't leave it alone. You think you're going to say something on here to one up a legend? You weren't around in 2010 and you still aren't relevant now. Get off this thread, where you don't belong.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Look at the post counts, sugar britches. This is my board. You can't leave it alone. You think you're going to say something on here to one up a legend? You weren't around in 2010 and you still aren't relevant now. Get off this thread, where you don't belong.

So Rocket you have fast fingers and grande Internet cahones, that doesn't inspire me to try and "one up" you at all. I'm honestly trying to figure out how out of a million lil swimmers you're the one that made it! Nature is amazing I tell ya.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Btw..if you came on the forum other than when the Lions get a win you would know that I do not need or care about a "good job" from anyone. I say what I think when and where I want. And I don't dislike the Lions in any way, that doesn't mean I wanna be on your wagon with you or the two stooges and proclaim the best of the best is Bwood.

Pretty sure I'll be around, win or lose. Too bad my timing offends you, but that's your issue, not mine. As for what you say, when and where....that's awesome....because we're the same in that regard. Hollywood let me know that your not a full time hater, so we're square there.....and I can appreciate your stance on not being on out wagon, because while I'm not rooting against Graham, it's pretty safe to say that I won't be at any pep rallies either.

Not sure why they have to be stooges though, or idiots....or whatever the heck people feel like calling my boys on here......everyone aways says they are coming at this from a pure football perspective, yet not sure where name calling fits into that equation.

Now Rocket, on the other hand, has never once claimed it only about the football perspective...for Rocket, it's about fun and stirring the pot.....and he does a damn good job of it....

But for those that claim football purity on the board, then resort to daily name calling, they should reevaluate their stance. And the whole stance of 'well, it's all about football, unless it's Rocket' is a pretty weak position....

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:14 PM
And you weren't around after 2010, bahahahahahaha....won't be here after 2015 either.

WOS87
09-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Simmer down now ladies. You're both pretty.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Simmer down now ladies. You're both pretty.

Awe , you just made me blush.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 07:18 PM
And you weren't around after 2010, bahahahahahaha....won't be here after 2015 either.

I got banned from the forum in 2010 because I'm so pretty. I just chose not to come back for personal reasons. Quit acting like you know the history. You don't know anything.

hollywood
09-07-2015, 07:19 PM
So Rocket you have fast fingers and grande Internet cahones, that doesn't inspire me to try and "one up" you at all. I'm honestly trying to figure out how out of a million lil swimmers you're the one that made it! Nature is amazing I tell ya.

:spitlol:

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Pretty sure I'll be around, win or lose. Too bad my timing offends you, but that's your issue, not mine. As for what you say, when and where....that's awesome....because we're the same in that regard. Hollywood let me know that your not a full time hater, so we're square there.....and I can appreciate your stance on not being on out wagon, because while I'm not rooting against Graham, it's pretty safe to say that I won't be at any pep rallies either.

Not sure why they have to be stooges though, or idiots....or whatever the heck people feel like calling my boys on here......everyone aways says they are coming at this from a pure football perspective, yet not sure where name calling fits into that equation.

Now Rocket, on the other hand, has never once claimed it only about the football perspective...for Rocket, it's about fun and stirring the pot.....and he does a damn good job of it....

But for those that claim football purity on the board, then resort to daily name calling, they should reevaluate their stance. And the whole stance of 'well, it's all about football, unless it's Rocket' is a pretty weak position....

It saddens me that you would think you've offended me. In no way have you done that. Please realize I'm not the sensitive type.

Rocket isn't the only one who likes to have fun. He's just the only one who views Rocket as a legend. LoL

hollywood
09-07-2015, 07:21 PM

No hate for Brownwood from me, ever. Do I call it like I see it, yes. But no hate whatsoever! I'm always rooting for the Wood unless against VILLE, then it's a win win for me! ;)

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:23 PM
I got banned from the forum in 2010 because I'm so pretty. I just chose not to come back for personal reasons. Quit acting like you know the history. You don't know anything.

"Legends " don't get banned, that's absurdity.

Annoying lil pest sometimes get banned. Have you asked for clarification on which one fits?

Rocket
09-07-2015, 07:24 PM

Well from what I've seen so far from you in these last 3 days:
1. You aren't funny.
2. You are trying to keep up with me.
3. You think you know my legend but you have no idea.
4. You aren't fun.
5. Your team got beat by a team that "sucks" on Friday.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:26 PM

Wow, couldn't imagine the downlow in any way being associated with any personal reasoning in my life. I didn't realize you were such a fragile "legend".... I apologize and will try and be more sensitive to your delicate feelings.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Well from what I've seen so far from you in these last 3 days:
1. You aren't funny.
2. You are trying to keep up with me.
3. You think you know my legend but you have no idea.
4. You aren't fun.
5. Your team got beat by a team that "sucks" on Friday.
I honestly would not expect any different of an evaluation from you. Lol

Rocket
09-07-2015, 07:28 PM
"Legends " don't get banned, that's absurdity.

Annoying lil pest sometimes get banned. Have you asked for clarification on which one fits?

I bet you didn't know I got banned. You wouldn't know. You act like you know.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Ya know I think I had read about it a time or two, but honestly didn't care. Still dont. LOL.....in your own little tiny mind you feel like not knowing you is a tragedy. Well I think it's comparable to never whiping your rear with a cactus, be glad you didnt, and dont.

And im sure the only person I've EVER heard refer to you as a legend, is YOU. LoL

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Now, slow down. I don't want to be ugly to you and cause personal conflicts within your daily life in the real world.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Awe , you just made me blush.

Me too......isn't it amazing how when 87 shows up....how everything gets better ;)

hollywood
09-07-2015, 07:37 PM
http://bbs.texasdownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?109407-Brownwood-vs-Monahans-Region-1-final/page120&highlight=Brownwood+Monahans+2010

Got to page 120... Meet and greet with tons of downlowers. Remember this game Rocket and 91 Lion? Great meet and greet!

91 lion
09-07-2015, 07:42 PM
No hate for Brownwood from me, ever. Do I call it like I see it, yes. But no hate whatsoever! I'm always rooting for the Wood unless against VILLE, then it's a win win for me! ;)

Oh, you were the last person I was thinking of when I posted that. I know and do understand your allegiances.....all is good!

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:42 PM
http://bbs.texasdownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?109407-Brownwood-vs-Monahans-Region-1-final/page120&highlight=Brownwood+Monahans+2010

Got to page 120... Meet and greet with tons of downlowers. Remember this game Rocket and 91 Lion? Great meet and greet!

My phone won't let me zoom that photo for some reason so I can see who I've met from that group. Hey I haven't seen much from VilleD....he doing good?

91 lion
09-07-2015, 07:47 PM
My phone won't let me zoom that photo for some reason so I can see who I've met from that group. Hey I haven't seen much from VilleD....he doing good?

Cool pic! Thanks for posting Hollywood.

hollywood
09-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Cool pic! Thanks for posting Hollywood.

Lol! My youngest, who is standing in front of me in the picture, saw the it right before I posted it. I asked her if she remembered it... She said "When... Was... THAT?!" She said why did you let me wear that? Lol Kids I tell ya

Rocket
09-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Lol! My youngest, who is standing in front of me in the picture, saw the it right before I posted it. I asked her if she remembered it... She said "When... Was... THAT?!" She said why did you let me wear that? Lol Kids I tell ya

Haha

Rocket
09-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Ya know I think I had read about it a time or two, but honestly didn't care. Still dont. LOL.....in your own little tiny mind you feel like not knowing you is a tragedy. Well I think it's comparable to never whiping your rear with a cactus, be glad you didnt, and dont.

And im sure the only person I've EVER heard refer to you as a legend, is YOU. LoL

You just can't leave me alone. I'll be glad to send you an autograph in the mail. No problem.

Hey! Where's Garcia???????

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 08:21 PM
You just can't leave me alone. I'll be glad to send you an autograph in the mail. No problem.

Hey! Where's Garcia???????

You mean the "legend" just forfeited? No come back? Man, I expected a lengthy battle with the "legend" as you proclaim.

You just do your best to come back and cheer those lions on if things don't go your way.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 08:23 PM
No signs of Garcia....yet

panfan
09-07-2015, 08:29 PM
This has been very entertaining. Yall don't throw in the towel just yet.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 08:30 PM
No towel from this corner....ever

91 lion
09-07-2015, 08:34 PM

Hopefully a few of you are watching the Ohio St. Virginia Tech game.....17-14 VT with 15 seconds in the half...

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Hopefully a few of you are watching the Ohio St. Virginia Tech game.....17-14 VT with 15 seconds in the half...

Please keep those updates coming. My lab chewed through my dish network cable on the back patio.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 08:44 PM
Please keep those updates coming. My lab chewed through my dish network cable on the back patio.

Will do...17-14 right now...OSU went up early 14- 0 and it looked like it was gonna be a blowout....but 2 turnovers turned into points for the Hokies, and Bud Foster has their defense swarming at home....should be a good finish.

hollywood
09-07-2015, 08:50 PM

If you get a chance to view, there are many current posters there. From Midland Greenwood, Abilene Wylie, Monahans, Brownwood, Sweetwater, Stephenville, Snyder and a few schools. It was a huge M&G. Somewhere around 25-30 people.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Will do...17-14 right now...OSU went up early 14- 0 and it looked like it was gonna be a blowout....but 2 turnovers turned into points for the Hokies, and Bud Foster has their defense swarming at home....should be a good finish.
Wow, do I feel smart. My 3 year old turns on TV and it's fine. I go out and look and the dog chewed through an old coax cable that was still there. The Dish cable was untouched! I have football!!

91 lion
09-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Wow, do I feel smart. My 3 year old turns on TV and it's fine. I go out and look and the dog chewed through an old coax cable that was still there. The Dish cable was untouched! I have football!!

Cool beans!

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 09:11 PM
That hit made my shoulder hurt.

91 lion
09-07-2015, 09:45 PM
That hit made my shoulder hurt.

And that spin move made my knee hurt!

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Your gonna have to earn the right for a top 10 spot. They are not handed out just because you won against Graham. So until that happens, the top 10 is Not where you belong!

And what now?

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:20 PM
HAHA!! yeah if you call 1 win out of 3 handling it..:2thumbsup

Wrong. Hes been here since 09. Do the math again.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Liberty Hill will decide "where you belong" this weekend.

And the decision is????????????

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:26 PM

How'd that work out? Your posts are nonsense.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Not with that defense. And not how LH plays. Lion's O will be lucky to get 10 min of playing time.

Again, nonsense.

BEAST

Hollyville
09-12-2015, 10:29 PM
And what now?

BEAST

Welp! Keep on winning! The top 10 ranking usually shakes out to be more true by the first district game. The posers are shaked out by then and that will likely include the Jackets. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Lions in the top 10 in several polls this week. Then it's all about "staying where you thought you belonged"! ;)

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:31 PM

So prophetic.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:35 PM

I still smell steer crap so the flies are still buzzing. LOL.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:36 PM
And Bwood isn't great! Too early to even promise good. The D is weak and that won't give Bwood a winning season. If Grahams D doesn't get it together then it's the same for us, meaning the wood will suck even more because that's what they've been consistent at lately.

Well, your partially correct. Yall arent doing any better yet. However, we've corrected rather nicely.

BEAST

Hollyville
09-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Again, nonsense.

BEAST

Yep, completely! I didn't get to watch the game, but that is typical of how LH works. So, appeared it was working that way till they started turning the ball over.

We all are guilty of talking nonsense on here. I'm certainly guilty as charged.

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:40 PM
Thats a good thing. I'd throw your arse off of our wagon quickly.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:44 PM

Most wrong post ever. This season is just the beginning.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Welp! Keep on winning! The top 10 ranking usually shakes out to be more true by the first district game. The posers are shaked out by then and that will likely include the Jackets. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Lions in the top 10 in several polls this week. Then it's all about "staying where you thought you belonged"! ;)

We will keep on winning. Dont worry about us. Yalls turn will come and will end with a Lion W.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Yep, completely! I didn't get to watch the game, but that is typical of how LH works. So, appeared it was working that way till they started turning the ball over.

The Lion D had a helluva lot to do with what happened in the 2nd half.

BEAST

Deuce
09-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Have to admit that it's good to see Wood win again this week. Makes the forum more interesting!

bearbear78
09-12-2015, 11:41 PM

BEAST

Ummm, yeah...ok lol

slingshot
09-12-2015, 11:51 PM

BEASTHmmm... after meeting Bear Friday night don't think you'd throw him at all. The name 'Bear' fits him rather nicely.

bearbear78
09-13-2015, 12:12 AM
Hmmm... after meeting Bear Friday night don't think you'd throw him at all. The name 'Bear' fits him rather nicely.
I try and be a nice bear though.....that number 89 of yalls is one I'd hand over the name Bear to lol. That kid was just impressive...really can't count how many times those big brutes of yalls extended their hands to help our O linemen up after they plowed us down. Just really classy boys. That comes from home and their coaches. Gotta say great job AW!

hollywood
09-13-2015, 12:13 AM
Hmmm... after meeting Bear Friday night don't think you'd throw him at all. The name 'Bear' fits him rather nicely.

Ah, he's just a big ole teddy bear full of love I tell ya. He means no harm.

:wave: Hi bear

bearbear78
09-13-2015, 12:36 AM
Ah, he's just a big ole teddy bear full of love I tell ya. He means no harm.

:wave: Hi bear

Hey there amigo...btw good win over Everman...keep it up in the Ville

hollywood
09-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Hey there amigo...btw good win over Everman...keep it up in the Ville

Things are starting to click. Offense not near as potent as previous season... Yet! In due time I beleive, in due time. Defense on the other hand, a lot better, so far.

hollywood
09-13-2015, 11:44 AM
Glad to see my ole classmates Rocket and 91 lion posting again. BEAST is back!

91 lion
09-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Glad to see my ole classmates Rocket and 91 lion posting again. BEAST is back!

Glad to be back. Feels like old times...and plenty of great posters and fans. Still missing the Bridgeport and Snyder fans though. Are any of them here?

Rocket
09-13-2015, 03:49 PM

LH does well against undisciplined defenses. We had a TO in their territory, as well. As far as dominating a half, LH was rendered ineffective and wanting. It was very sad.

slingshot
09-13-2015, 08:27 PM
LH does well against undisciplined defenses. We had a TO in their territory, as well. As far as dominating a half, LH was rendered ineffective and wanting. It was very sad.Hmmm... very curious to see how we do defensively against them. Just dread that danged drive from Abilene nearly to Austin. :ack!: And back. :ack!: :ack!:

bearbear78
09-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Hmmm... very curious to see how we do defensively against them. Just dread that danged drive from Abilene nearly to Austin. :ack!: And back. :ack!: :ack!:
They'll for sure meet a very big and fast AW team. Btw, tell me 89 is a senior please!

THE BEAST
09-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Hmmm... very curious to see how we do defensively against them. Just dread that danged drive from Abilene nearly to Austin. :ack!: And back. :ack!: :ack!:

No disrespect to LH, but I think you guys will win. Even though we were down at the half, I felt if we could correct some minor issues we would take over the game. We did just that. Only allowed 90 yards in the second half and no points. I will say this, LH is a good physical team.

BEAST

slingshot
09-13-2015, 11:28 PM
They'll for sure meet a very big and fast AW team. Btw, tell me 89 is a senior please!He's a junior...

briandumith*
09-13-2015, 11:34 PM
He's a junior...
both of the brothers are going to be a huge asset on the D.. I bet mommas proud..

Rocket
09-13-2015, 11:46 PM

BEAST was fashioned from the hands of the Greek god, Zeus. A mythological character known to fly to the moon and back in 4.2 minutes. He smells like Stetson cologne. I'll take BEAST over bearbear.

bearbear78
09-13-2015, 11:49 PM
BEAST was fashioned from the hands of the Greek god, Zeus. A mythological character known to fly to the moon and back in 4.2 minutes. He smells like Stetson cologne. I'll take BEAST over bearbear.
Lol, I'm sure you would....Zeus can't carry my work boots.

briandumith*
09-13-2015, 11:50 PM
I always love when They talk about bear like this .. even in fun...haha you guys don't have a clue. He is no Huckleberry...hehe

bearbear78
09-13-2015, 11:52 PM
He's a junior...I was afraid you would say that...I can only hope momentum will cause him to run through the stands crashing over two very special brokeback lion fans when the wood meets him!

bearbear78
09-13-2015, 11:54 PM
I always love when They talk about bear like this .. even in fun...haha you guys don't have a clue. He is no Huckleberry...hehe
Don't give too much info away Brian, lol. They're just die hard to the core FAIRWEATHER fans, with fast fingers.

briandumith*
09-13-2015, 11:55 PM
Don't give too much info away Brian, lol. They're just die hard to the core FAIRWEATHER fans, with fast fingers.
hehe yeah you are right about that....

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 12:06 AM
And Stetsons for softies....I wear Kerosene! !!

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 12:07 AM
Shave with a machete too! And Waldo, he's hiding from ME

Rocket
09-14-2015, 12:25 AM

BEAST would Tomjonavich you, bro. (Drops the mic)

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 12:42 AM
Ok..

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 01:01 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/5c2d40985accc5e46e70ea68ac297cf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 01:24 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/b672094cdfb896c878053cecbd41a980.jpg

panfan
09-14-2015, 08:02 AM
Guessing the folks that hang out at the Whataburger in Early paid the reward....

Ville-D
09-14-2015, 09:09 AM

Been busy, just catching up on all the fun.

Ville-D
09-14-2015, 09:21 AM

Lol, I'm sure you would....Zeus can't carry my work boots.

Funny stuff. Sure got quiet.

Ville-D
09-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Hey, tell me about this world-beater freshman team in burnwood. Are they as good as I have heard? Undefeated so far? Fill us in.

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Hey, tell me about this world-beater freshman team in burnwood. Are they as good as I have heard? Undefeated so far? Fill us in.
Wait for it, wait for it...lol... rock-et will tell you all you want and more. He should chime in randomly and tell you the 81 lions are back and from 6 man to 6a is doomed because in week THREE the Lions have won. I'd be carefully even saying Bwood, the lil troll hears it and surfaces. Lol

91 lion
09-14-2015, 02:00 PM
Wait for it, wait for it...lol... rock-et will tell you all you want and more. He should chime in randomly and tell you the 81 lions are back and from 6 man to 6a is doomed because in week THREE the Lions have won. I'd be carefully even saying Bwood, the lil troll hears it and surfaces. Lol

Bear said a lot (without saying anything at all).....but what he didnt do is answer your question? I dont know a lot about them, but i do know what they did to Bearbear's freshman team....

http://brownwoodathletics.com/2015/09/04/brownwood-high-school-freshman-football-beat-graham-high-school-39-0/

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Bear said a lot (without saying anything at all).....but what he didnt do is answer your question? I dont know a lot about them, but i do know what they did to Bearbear's freshman team....

http://brownwoodathletics.com/2015/09/04/brownwood-high-school-freshman-football-beat-graham-high-school-39-0/
There you have it.. in a nut shell, nobody should even play any Brownwood teams for the next few years. Just give them the trophy in August and take the season off. Lol...I don't even look at freshman ball much, too many changes occur.

Ville-D
09-14-2015, 02:43 PM

I see BEAST-Jrs name listed amongst the TD score'ers.

Cam
09-14-2015, 02:49 PM

.....I loved that movie!......:eek::doh::thinking:

Sweetwater Red
09-14-2015, 02:53 PM
I see BEAST-Jrs name listed amongst the TD score'ers.

I watched him play a few years ago at Mustang Bowl. Kid is a playmaker.

JacketSwarm
09-14-2015, 03:06 PM
can not beleive this thread. brownwood still riding on gordan wood's coattails. still talking about 2010. that is all brownwood can ever do. talk about the past. the glory days. brownwood has played nothing but average teams this season and claiming they are for real. realize this brownwood, not going to happen. the JACKETS will beat the crap out of brownwood again this year. it is about this year. brownwood is a average team at best.

FIRE AWAY!

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 03:17 PM
.....I loved that movie!......:eek::doh::thinking:
You'll love the sequel, they're filming the sequel in Brownwood. I hear this time though it's gonna be a love triangle plot....Wonder who the third character is? 91 lion would you have any idea? Lol

91 lion
09-14-2015, 05:16 PM
You'll love the sequel, they're filming the sequel in Brownwood. I hear this time though it's gonna be a love triangle plot....Wonder who the third character is? 91 lion would you have any idea? Lol

see....there you go again keeping it all about football, not. stay on topic young man! like the 39-0 freshman score that you pay no attention to...since you on the short end....or how you chime in on the Dave Campbell poll thread, but nary a peep on the AP poll thread....i guess 19th doesnt sound as good as 9th.....but really, only 2 number should matter right now....those are 1 and 2....yep....1 and 2.

As for DCTF....not sure whats up, but they cant admit that they were wrong about your top 3 preseason ranking, so theyre cutting off their nose to spite their face. I wonder if they can stomach a 1-3 team in their top 10 though....even they have standards.

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 05:32 PM
see....there you go again keeping it all about football, not. stay on topic young man! like the 39-0 freshman score that you pay no attention to...since you on the short end....or how you chime in on the Dave Campbell poll thread, but nary a peep on the AP poll thread....i guess 19th doesnt sound as good as 9th.....but really, only 2 number should matter right now....those are 1 and 2....yep....1 and 2.

As for DCTF....not sure whats up, but they cant admit that they were wrong about your top 3 preseason ranking, so theyre cutting off their nose to spite their face. I wonder if they can stomach a 1-3 team in their top 10 though....even they have standards.

Lol, Brownwooders get the ole red arse sooooo easy.

Red Carpet
09-14-2015, 06:08 PM
Graham should have a case of the red arse due to the spanking program wide they received from Brownwood.....who cares about polls......that crap is funny! That's Early Longhorn stuff right there! Rebuilding my hind end.

91 lion
09-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Lol, Brownwooders get the ole red arse sooooo easy.

Oh....you know I gotta good left hook bear....along with my jab....just dancing in the ring with you....besides, I like you....for some odd reason, I think I get you, even hough you have terrible taste in football teams....but not everyone's perfect.

JacketSwarm on the other hand....makes zero sense....is a rocket wannabe and secretly wished he was from Brownwood....you and I had this 'logic' thing a few weeks back, but his logic trumps all...

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 07:02 PM
Graham should have a case of the red arse due to the spanking program wide they received from Brownwood.....who cares about polls......that crap is funny! That's Early Longhorn stuff right there! Rebuilding my hind end.

If you consider 6 points a spanking, I really wanna be there if you ever see a real one!!!! LOL, your head will pop.

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Oh....you know I gotta good left hook bear....along with my jab....just dancing in the ring with you....besides, I like you....for some odd reason, I think I get you, even hough you have terrible taste in football teams....but not everyone's perfect.

JacketSwarm on the other hand....makes zero sense....is a rocket wannabe and secretly wished he was from Brownwood....you and I had this 'logic' thing a few weeks back, but his logic trumps all...

Now amigo you and me both know that my taste in football teams has kept me busy in December when you were putting your ear muffs and coat away.....

Red Carpet
09-14-2015, 07:07 PM
I was referring to all of the HS teams getting beat....not just one, hence the term, "program wide". And so, your program got spanked

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 07:11 PM

JacketSwarm is what I'd say is a Lion hater..he hates the Steers too. I on the other hand am not a hater of any program I can think of, other than Hirschi. I love all the kids trying to be the best on the field. Now fans on the other hand I will give pure non stop chaos! Youre alright though, you can keep the jabs going with some class on your gloves. SOME though lack in that ability a great deal and it's because they've just not had many friends in life, friends to help you develop that skill of classy jabs. Those guys are the ones it's really fun having a shoot out with. You, you'll fire a shot, I'll block it and shoot you in the foot , and we get great sleep and do it again tomorrow.

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 07:12 PM
I was referring to all of the HS teams getting beat....not just one, hence the term, "program wide". And so, your program got spanked
Okay if you feel better, call it spanked. I'm good with that.

Red Carpet
09-14-2015, 07:18 PM
It does feel better, thank you

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 07:19 PM
It does feel better, thank you
You're very welcome...glad I was able to bend a little.

Red Carpet
09-14-2015, 07:27 PM
It is a sign of maturity

91 lion
09-14-2015, 07:37 PM
JacketSwarm is what I'd say is a Lion hater..he hates the Steers too. I on the other hand am not a hater of any program I can think of, other than Hirschi. I love all the kids trying to be the best on the field. Now fans on the other hand I will give pure non stop chaos! Youre alright though, you can keep the jabs going with some class on your gloves. SOME though lack in that ability a great deal and it's because they've just not had many friends in life, friends to help you develop that skill of classy jabs. Those guys are the ones it's really fun having a shoot out with. You, you'll fire a shot, I'll block it and shoot you in the foot , and we get great sleep and do it again tomorrow.

So we agree on the hater....but your score card is a little screwy.....maybe I landed a few to many to the head on ya.....you're kinda like Berto on Saturday.....he could sworn that he was tied with Mayweather.....buuuuuut, what he didn't realize is that he was outscored 4 to 1 on the scorecard.....the tale of the tape doesn't lie....

You....Berto
Me...Mayweather

Hehe

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 07:40 PM
So we agree on the hater....but your score card is a little screwy.....maybe I landed a few to many to the head in ya.....you're kinda like Berto on Saturday.....he could sworn that he was tied with Mayweather.....buuuuuut, what he didn't realize is that he was outscored 4 to 1 on the scorecard.....the tale of the tape doesn't lie....

You....Berto
Me...Mayweather

Hehe

I prefer
Me-Tysons
You-Spinks

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 07:46 PM
What would be good is if I am Leonard and you be Duran and just throw in the towel, lol

91 lion
09-14-2015, 07:53 PM
I prefer
Me-Tysons
You-Spinks

Me-Hearns
You-Lawrence. .....as in Martin Lawrence

Lol

91 lion
09-14-2015, 07:54 PM
What would be good is if I am Leonard and you be Duran and just throw in the towel, lol

That'll never happen.....but that's a good one

THE BEAST
09-14-2015, 10:43 PM
Funny stuff. Sure got quiet.

Let the record show, all of that was pointed at Rocket. LOL

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-14-2015, 10:46 PM

Not world beaters but damn good. I promise you this, there isnt a freshman in Ville faster than our fastest kid. I hear you guys are big though. Cant wait to watch them play. Yall hide in Jr High and dont play a district schedule. Whats up with that?

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-14-2015, 10:48 PM
can not beleive this thread. brownwood still riding on gordan wood's coattails. still talking about 2010. that is all brownwood can ever do. talk about the past. the glory days. brownwood has played nothing but average teams this season and claiming they are for real. realize this brownwood, not going to happen. the JACKETS will beat the crap out of brownwood again this year. it is about this year. brownwood is a average team at best.

FIRE AWAY!
You guys are about to fill what happens when the distance between yall and what BRILES built widens. Get ready.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-14-2015, 10:51 PM
If you consider 6 points a spanking, I really wanna be there if you ever see a real one!!!! LOL, your head will pop.

You do remember that your squad was a big double digit favorite right? And playing at home.

BEAST

Ville-D
09-14-2015, 10:51 PM
Not world beaters but damn good. I promise you this, there isnt a freshman in Ville faster than our fastest kid. I hear you guys are big though. Cant wait to watch them play. Yall hide in Jr High and dont play a district schedule. Whats up with that?

BEAST

Not sure why they play the schedule they do in Jr. high. It is called the Quad County District. http://www.quickscores.com/Orgs/LocationsList.php?OrgDir=qc

My oldest is still 1 year away from Jr high so we are playing pee wee this year.

He ran back the opening kick-off in the first game of the year.

Don't you have another one it the 6th or 7th?

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 10:55 PM
You do remember that your squad was a big double digit favorite right? And playing at home.

BEAST

I'm unclear at what you're trying to say, did you reply to the wrong comment? OR has it been that long for the Lions that 6 is a spanking to you too? LoL

THE BEAST
09-14-2015, 10:55 PM
Not sure why they play the schedule they do in Jr. high. It is called the Quad County District. http://www.quickscores.com/Orgs/LocationsList.php?OrgDir=qc

My oldest is still 1 year away from Jr high so we are playing pee wee this year.

He ran back the opening kick-off in the first game of the year.

Don't you have another one it the 6th or 7th?

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

Yes, yes I do. 6th grader. Hes solid also. Hes a RB/LB type. To bad you guys wont play the district until high school. Sure hamstrings the rivalry when yall wont play the Jr. High kids.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-14-2015, 10:58 PM
I'm unclear at what you're trying to say, did you reply to the wrong comment? OR has it been that long for the Lions that 6 is a spanking to you too? LoL

LOL. Good post. I would do all I could if we got beat at home by a team we were supposed to whip to sugar coat it also.

BEAST

THE BEAST
09-14-2015, 10:59 PM
And why are the 49ers unis looking like TT? I know, random comment but damn those are ugly.

BEAST

Ville-D
09-14-2015, 11:00 PM
Yes, yes I do. 6th grader. Hes solid also. Hes a RB/LB type. To bad you guys wont play the district until high school. Sure hamstrings the rivalry when yall wont play the Jr. High kids.

BEAST

My nephew is a 6th grader there. He is a pretty good athlete.

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

JacketSwarm
09-14-2015, 11:00 PM
has brownwood done anything lately? 2010 was the best year since gordan wood. still blew it. pipe dreamers will always dream. they are so jealous of Stephenville. the success we have they cant stand it. we beat them every year. news flash brownwood still sucks.

FIRE AWAY!

bearbear78
09-14-2015, 11:03 PM
LOL. Good post. I would do all I could if we got beat at home by a team we were supposed to whip to sugar coat it also.

BEAST
No sugar here, it was 6 , I've made a deal with myself not to worry about bad calls so I won't go there but I will say with the below average defense yall had, that game could have went either way. Be thankful the Steers came out slow in the first qtr. Or you and Rocket would already be retired for personal reasons again.

JacketSwarm
09-14-2015, 11:04 PM
You guys are about to fill what happens when the distance between yall and what BRILES built widens. Get ready.

BEAST

dream on dream weaver

FIRE AWAY!