PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M vs ASU @ Reliant

Saggy Aggie
09-03-2015, 03:58 PM
What say you?

A&M 28-17

1st and goal
09-03-2015, 09:37 PM
I'm just hoping for a W. The aggies will have to play a really good game to get a W.

ASU had a really good team last year. Not sure what all they lost to graduation and the draft.

Lion70
09-04-2015, 06:13 AM
Shootout 42-35 type game doesnt matter just hoping for a win.

Saggy Aggie
09-04-2015, 11:55 AM
I'm just hoping for a W. The aggies will have to play a really good game to get a W.

ASU had a really good team last year. Not sure what all they lost to graduation and the draft.

I know they lost their best WR, Jaelon Strong. Hes with the Texans now...

hookandladder
09-04-2015, 02:59 PM
This is basically a home game for the aggys against a little better then average team, aggys should pulled one out.

Saggy Aggie
09-04-2015, 05:06 PM
This is basically a home game for the aggys against a little better then average team, aggys should pulled one out.

Say what hook.... Predicting an A&M win? Thats against the 3ADL rules... LOL

hookandladder
09-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Say what hook.... Predicting an A&M win? Thats against the 3ADL rules... LOL

Not predicting just stating the facts about basically a home game and should beat an average team, you crazy if you think ND. That's just your inorance showing, about what you expect from an aggy.

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Not predicting just stating the facts about basically a home game and should beat an average team, you crazy if you think ND. That's just your inorance showing, about what you expect from an aggy.

Hook took his meds. He's back to normal

caleb_mccaig
09-05-2015, 02:05 PM

Arizona State is definitely not 'a little better than average'. They're going to be a an offensive heavy team that A&M is going to struggle to defend against. However, A&M should be able to put up some points as well. It's going to be a good game and honestly won't be surprised if A&M loses.

Both teams are sponsored by garbage Adidas so they technically both suck and have zero chance at making the CFP since it's a Nike dominated event.

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2015, 03:30 PM
ASU is ranked #15, so not sure i understand all the A&M could lose or ASU could upset them talk

regaleagle
09-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Supposedly, Nick Ralston of Argyle will make his debut tonite for ASU. We'll see if he sees some action. For those of you that don't know, he's a true freshman. I think he kept his high school number.....22.

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Thats 2 sacks on Kyle Allen for holding the ball too long.

The only ASU score so far is on him.

Chavis' D should be pitching a shutout...

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Kyler murray in the game already....

No answer for the blitz so they put him in. Made a couple nice scrambles but that cant be our offense lol

FB-fanatic
09-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Aggie defense does look much improved. Myles Garrett is beast.

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Aggie defense does look much improved. Myles Garrett is beast.

Defense is night and day. Hard to believe these are the same guys from last year

Chavis working miracles i guess

FB-fanatic
09-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Not a bad game vs a "middle of the road" Arizona State!

Lion70
09-06-2015, 05:03 AM
Yep defensed showed up and now the Aggies will be ranked.

1st and goal
09-06-2015, 07:47 AM
I have to admit, I was surprised when they weren't ranked initially. But then I thought about it and decided it would be better if the team earns their own respect.

Not sure what to think about the Oline yet, ASU was blitzing about every play. But I do know that the play caller missed the mark more than a few times. When we got the fumble recovery on the 4 yard line, there was no reason to run hurry up. We hadn't had much luck running straight up the gut, so why the heck do they just run the same play 3 times? Was Kyler already hurt and not able to scamper?

We had some significant injuries, I hope they all mend fast.

The D was awesome. I give the cred to the young men growing up, having some depth from recruiting, and Chavis teaching them to tackle.

It was a great W. Something the team can build on. I guess will see over the length of the season just how good ASU is, the naysayers will say they are another South Carolina.

1st and goal
09-07-2015, 08:29 PM
http://collegefootball.blog.ajc.com/2015/09/07/sec-power-rankings-week-1-2/

SEC power rankings: Week 1