PDA

View Full Version : LIBERTY HILL vs BRENHAM

LHPfactory
09-02-2015, 10:25 PM
I didnt see anything on this one, so I figure I would start one. Last year 4A Little Bitty Hill Beat Big Bad 5A Brenham 49-47.

Now In this game, Brenham got better field position, home field, etc, everything went there way. The score was close, but LH played consistent and disciplined on Offense (What we needed to win last week) and cranked out almost 600 yard compared to Brenhams 300 something, again, everything went in Brenhams favor, except for the beating they took on the field.

There were 4, yes, 4 Brenham Coaches in the stands behind me in LaGrange taking notes the entire time. The secret is probably out now, LH will run the football....

I believe we will win again this year, you have to beat me into the dirt for me to think any other way.

I will get a dose of Freshmen Ball in Brenham on Thursday night, before the Varsity game in LH. Our Freshmen are coming off a big 38-0 win over LG, lets hope they roll and then LH Varsity on Friday.

Leopardfan201
09-03-2015, 12:08 AM
After what I seen last Friday give me LH by 7

Pudlugger
09-03-2015, 06:22 AM
LH by 14. Brenham is not that strong this year and LH is not going to lose two in a row.

panfan
09-03-2015, 08:37 AM
I said this earlier, we caught Brenham off gard last year as they had no idea how to defend against our offense. They simply figured they would outscore us. LH will win as long as the following occurs:
O-Line gets a 3 yard push on every down. Without it Shannon being a north south runner is not going to get that couple of hundred yards. He is strong, and a bull, but he can't do it by himself.
Eliminate turnovers
Defense can't play on their heels. Dline was slow off the ball against La Grange, their o-line was beating us off the ball. That can't happen. Defense was playing behind speed wise instead of anticipating and attacking. Those are the big three I saw against LG that killed us, that an an awesome running back. But we do the things listed above and that awesome running back all the sudden gets fewer carries and he doesn't rack up nearly 300 yards.

Just my two cents worth - But I'm confident LH can win and win by a few scores, but we have to play clean consistent and hard nosed, something we kinda lacked last week - just chalk it up to first game shaking the rust off. Looking forward to a long season for this group.

hookandladder
09-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Brenham by 10, upset of you will.

HEMOTOXIC
09-03-2015, 09:52 AM
LH by 14. Brenham is not that strong this year and LH is not going to lose two in a row.

Brenham is not bad. They lost to a decent 6A Lamar team last week.

Give me the Cubs in a close one.