PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Class 5A, 4A, and 3A Week 2 Show

Gsquared
09-02-2015, 06:50 AM
http://www.texashsfootball.com/sideline-to-sideline-podcast-look-back-and-preview-for-week-2/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideline-to-Sideline/173097212777541?ref=hl

Twitter: @GrantandTerry

RkptFltn
09-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Good stuff as always.

I will say that on the last few episodes i have the volume at max on my computer and i have a hard time hearing yall well. Some of that is due to my hearing issues im sure.

Gsquared
09-02-2015, 08:16 AM
Good stuff as always.

I will say that on the last few episodes i have the volume at max on my computer and i have a hard time hearing yall well. Some of that is due to my hearing issues im sure.

Thanks! We will double check the volume issue as well

chaingang
09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Just realized that one of you picked LCM over WOS last week? LOL!! Have you looked at the history of that cross town rivalry game? Anyways good show and yes, PNG will be a huge test for our very young team. With that said, we have some playmakers arising and arguably the fastest team we have had in over a decade. Thats scarry right there. I know yall are huge on LaGrange in Reg3 but just wait for WOS to gel. Will be one heck of a team!

Gsquared
09-03-2015, 09:25 AM
Just realized that one of you picked LCM over WOS last week? LOL!! Have you looked at the history of that cross town rivalry game? Anyways good show and yes, PNG will be a huge test for our very young team. With that said, we have some playmakers arising and arguably the fastest team we have had in over a decade. Thats scarry right there. I know yall are huge on LaGrange in Reg3 but just wait for WOS to gel. Will be one heck of a team!

I thought we both picked WOS over LCM last week, but I cant remember what I had for breakfast! Im already starting to come around on Stark as a region favorite. Sounds like they found some play makers to replace the ones they lost!!!!!!

chaingang
09-03-2015, 10:34 AM
I thought we both picked WOS over LCM last week, but I cant remember what I had for breakfast! Im already starting to come around on Stark as a region favorite. Sounds like they found some play makers to replace the ones they lost!!!!!!

Still alot of Football and growing to do, but come week 10, we should be a well oiled machine.