PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs. Brownwood

Tink4392
08-31-2015, 02:28 PM
Brownwood is pretty confident in their defense this year, but I'm not sure they are good enough to stop graham. I take Graham by 21.

What are your takes on this game?

slingshot
08-31-2015, 02:32 PM
I would say Graham by 14 but it seems Graham really enjoys whuppin' Brownwood... Graham by 28.

briandumith*
08-31-2015, 03:25 PM
Ah...humm...computer says Graham by 13... 27-14....no sir don't like it... graham by 21

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hollywood
08-31-2015, 03:39 PM
Graham by 17

34-17 is my pick. Graham is a very tough out at their home field. Although Brownwood is building steam with their program and will contend for the DC this year in D1 District 3, they will need to fine tune some thing's before they get to that caliber. It's still too early, Graham is 2-3 TD's better at least.

5wide
09-01-2015, 10:47 AM
I say Graham 47-20. Late TD's for Brownwood.

Rocket
09-04-2015, 08:21 PM
I say Graham 47-20. Late TD's for Brownwood.

Lol you would be wrong

Rocket
09-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Graham by 17

34-17 is my pick. Graham is a very tough out at their home field. Although Brownwood is building steam with their program and will contend for the DC this year in D1 District 3, they will need to fine tune some thing's before they get to that caliber. It's still too early, Graham is 2-3 TD's better at least.

Come on Hollywood... Have a little faith.

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 09:39 PM

Hollywood is a dirt dauber.

LOL!! The WOOD is on the way back.

BEAST

Bosqueville
09-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Way to go Brownwood!!! Beat Stephenville!!!

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 10:44 PM

Its coming!!

BEAST

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:21 PM

Hollywood is a dirt dauber.

LOL!! The WOOD is on the way back.

BEAST

Well well, looky here. The WOOD choppers came out of hiding! LOL!! Glad y'all are back. It's been fun without ya, but not the same.

Deuce
09-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Graham has a lot of work to do on the defensive side of the ball. That was brutal! Plenty of time to make that happen before they really count!

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:30 PM

Its coming!!

BEAST

So Brownwood beats Gatesville last week 29-15 and Stephenville beats Gatesville tonight 28-21... That translates into a Brownwood beats Stephenville in a few weeks? Lol... Ok. It's here this year and homecoming. Good luck!

Rocket
09-04-2015, 11:32 PM
So Brownwood beats Gatesville last week 29-15 and Stephenville beats Gatesville tonight 28-21... That translates into a Brownwood beats Stephenville in a few weeks? Lol... Ok. It's here this year and homecoming. Good luck!

Come on Hollywood... You know there is a butt whoopin' coming and it is going to be ugly.

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Come on Hollywood... You know there is a butt whoopin' coming and it is going to be ugly.

Good game, yes! Butt whoopin, no! Come on, Brownwood beats a rebuilding Graham team and it's we can thump anyone this year?! LOL... good stuff! Glad you're back... STRANGER!

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Good game, yes! Butt whoopin, no! Come on, Brownwood beats a rebuilding Graham team and it's we can thump anyone this year?! LOL... good stuff! Glad you're back... STRANGER!

If Graham is ranked top 4, and is rebuilding, what exactly are the dirt daubers this year?

BEAST

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:49 PM
If Graham is ranked top 4, and is rebuilding, what exactly are the dirt daubers this year?

BEAST

Rankings count? I thought those were guesses until the real season starts! Great win tonight.. Now live up to the hype! Or drown in another disappointing year. LOL!

ccmom
09-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Rankings count? I thought those were guesses until the real season starts! Great win tonight.. Now live up to the hype! Or drown in another disappointing year. LOL!

I used to call you "jacketwood" due to your split allegiance. Time to change it to "jackethead" ... No more love for "the wood" for you!! ;)

hollywood
09-04-2015, 11:59 PM
I used to call you "jacketwood" due to your split allegiance. Time to change it to "jackethead" ... No more love for "the wood" for you!! ;)

You stay out of this cricketdawg!!

THE BEAST
09-04-2015, 11:59 PM

Bro, when we were not to good, I made my exit. Would you like me to show where I found the door? You didnt even answer the question I asked. So basically, that answers everything.

BEAST

Rocket
09-05-2015, 12:01 AM

It's quite sad...

BwdLion73
09-05-2015, 12:06 AM
good lord...2nd game of the year. As a 50 year fan of the lions...Congrats! I yelled the entire game...but being a child of the WOOD era I would like to see a little less ... can't find the right word while having a big drink. ;)

Ville-D
09-05-2015, 12:10 AM
It's just like old times.

Where is RoyceTTU and Looking for 8?

THE BEAST
09-05-2015, 12:16 AM

I agree. Lets remember old times were The WOOD beating the breaks off of ville.

BEAST

Cam
09-05-2015, 12:19 AM

Where is RoyceTTU and Looking for 8?

I don't know about RoyceTTU....but I heard Looking for 8 moved to California, had a Hollywood style penile enlargment procedure, and now goes by Look at my 8 !!!!.....:eek::eek:

hollywood
09-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Bro, when we were not to good, I made my exit. Would you like me to show where I found the door? You didnt even answer the question I asked. So basically, that answers everything.

BEAST

LOL.. duh. Obviously above the Loins.

On a serious note, I'm proud of the Lions and always will be. I don't have to explain myself again why I support the Jackets. When playing each other, it's really a win win for me ;), but will always root for the Jackets as long as my kiddos are going to school here.

gully81
09-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Neither team was that impressive to me. Giving up 50 plus to anyone isn't very good.

orange machine
09-05-2015, 02:48 AM
This is great the Ole Brownwood boys are back!!!!:2thumbsup

Aguilafanatico
09-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Uh oh😵

bobcat1
09-05-2015, 05:38 AM

Come on Hollywood... You know there is a butt whoopin' coming and it is going to be ugly.He has no idea what is coming. :taunt:

Hollyville
09-05-2015, 08:50 AM
It's quite sad...

Not really, pretty much understandable from my POV. What is sad is you and BEAST.

Hollyville
09-05-2015, 08:56 AM
This is great the Ole Brownwood boys are back!!!!:2thumbsup

Yes, unfortunately for everyone, they are back until they get beat again. And that will not take long. Then Rocket and BEAST will go away. Another wins comes along and BAM - 10pm we see them again.

Where does it say on this forum "Winners Only"? Again, that's when they show up and post. SAD!

Hollyville
09-05-2015, 09:00 AM
It's quite sad...

I'll tell you what is sad. The fact you don't even know this Brownwood team and today your doing your research. Who are these LIONS? The last program you got has Shipley on it.

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Those lions were solid last night and really consistent, unlike a couple of their 10pm fans lol.

ccmom
09-05-2015, 09:53 AM
I'll tell you what is sad. The fact you don't even know this Brownwood team and today your doing your research. Who are these LIONS? The last program you got has Shipley on it.

Ok that was funny!!

hollywood
09-05-2015, 10:04 AM

:spitlol: Bahahahahahaha! But it's so true Hollyville.

bearbear78
09-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Almost made me roll out of the bed laughing.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:17 AM
You people need to realize something. I only write checks when there is money in the bank. At about 10pm on Friday night, I got a notification that the bank account was full.
Why would I come waste my time talking to a guy named bearbear and hollyville on a forum like this when there is no money in the bank? I don't use credit. It is cash only.

As far as those talking about our defense. Ask that Graham QB how he was feeling Saturday morning. It is hard to stop a Graham passing attack consistently all night long. Graham will beat Stephenville 45-14 (14 points coming for Sville in the last quarter) They are a big play passing team. Don't be mad at Brownwood for doing it better and having more stops than a high ranked team.

Stephenville #4? HAHAHAHAHAHHA Barely beat Gatesville and got drove by a Florida team. Let's check the rankings in about 3 weeks.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:22 AM

Come on Harlow, it is time to come back to your true colors, Maroon and White. Time to be a winner. Bail on Sville. Everybody else and their dog has.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Yes, unfortunately for everyone, they are back until they get beat again. And that will not take long. Then Rocket and BEAST will go away. Another wins comes along and BAM - 10pm we see them again.

Where does it say on this forum "Winners Only"? Again, that's when they show up and post. SAD!

Ah, are you upset that people don't get excited or entertained when you post? I own this forum. I am the party. I don't like to discuss football in general and slap butts like you do. If you only have 33 posts, how do you know so much about me and BEAST?
I am here to shed light on the world known as 4A Football in Texas. You should be thankful I am back on this stupid forum throwing you a bone. I have been reading this forum since 2010 to fall asleep at night. Stronger than Ambien. :sleeping:

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 11:32 AM
You people need to realize something. I only write checks when there is money in the bank. At about 10pm on Friday night, I got a notification that the bank account was full.
Why would I come waste my time talking to a guy named bearbear and hollyville on a forum like this when there is no money in the bank? I don't use credit. It is cash only.

As far as those talking about our defense. Ask that Graham QB how he was feeling Saturday morning. It is hard to stop a Graham passing attack consistently all night long. Graham will beat Stephenville 45-14 (14 points coming for Sville in the last quarter) They are a big play passing team. Don't be mad at Brownwood for doing it better and having more stops than a high ranked team.

Stephenville #4? HAHAHAHAHAHHA Barely beat Gatesville and got drove by a Florida team. Let's check the rankings in about 3 weeks.

If Stephenville barely beat Gatesville, then Brownwood got beat the same by Gatesville.

Come this Friday about 10pm your bank account will be at zero. Goodbye!

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:34 AM
LOL.. duh. Obviously above the Loins.

On a serious note, I'm proud of the Lions and always will be. I don't have to explain myself again why I support the Jackets. When playing each other, it's really a win win for me ;), but will always root for the Jackets as long as my kiddos are going to school here.

Good, so when they graduate, you will bail on them? Come on! Everybody is doing it.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 11:35 AM
If Stephenville barely beat Gatesville, then Brownwood got beat the same by Gatesville.

Come this Friday about 10pm your bank account will be at zero. Goodbye!

LOL nice try. Name your signature win this season? Ok, thanks.

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 11:43 AM
LOL nice try. Name your signature win this season? Ok, thanks.

A signature win doesn't happen during the pre-season. The polls reflect that huh? Where is Brownwood? No respect!

BTW - have you contacted anyone in Brownwood for the current LION roster and their bio's. How's the research going? Might wait till after the Liberty Hill game, that way it will save you the trouble and hope.

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 12:39 PM

3 weeks? You'll be history by then.

Hollyville
09-07-2015, 12:56 PM
3 weeks? You'll be history by then.

History and without a checking account. Not sure who it was that transferred funds to begin with? Maybe he transferred from an account set up in 2010?

hollywood
09-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Come on Harlow, it is time to come back to your true colors, Maroon and White. Time to be a winner. Bail on Sville. Everybody else and their dog has.

Lol... That's not Harlow, Davis.

Rocket
09-07-2015, 01:29 PM
A signature win doesn't happen during the pre-season. The polls reflect that huh? Where is Brownwood? No respect!

BTW - have you contacted anyone in Brownwood for the current LION roster and their bio's. How's the research going? Might wait till after the Liberty Hill game, that way it will save you the trouble and hope.

Really? Says who? What if your district sucks like ours does? LOL I mean beating Stephenville in a down year isn't really a signature win...

JacketSwarm
09-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Really? Says who? What if your district sucks like ours does? LOL I mean beating Stephenville in a down year isn't really a signature win...

get a clue dude. lions are no better than they were last year. keep dreaming rocket boy. what kind of name is that anyway? like little red rocket? bottle rocket? Jackets own the lions and will for a long time boy.

Fire Away

hollywood
09-07-2015, 04:58 PM

Beating Stephenville will be Brownwood's season. My have times changed. LOL

bwdlionfan
09-07-2015, 05:06 PM
My have times changed. LOL

Kind of like who you root for?

hollywood
09-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Kind of like who you root for?

Or where you live and raise your kids?

bwdlionfan
09-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Or where you live and raise your kids?

I guess that's where we are different. I have lived in one of Brownwood's former rivals for the past 6 years. Even coached here for two years. In my interview I was asked if I'd always bleed maroon and white to which I answered, "yes." I still got the job.

I have a kid here now. It hasn't changed who I'd root for if the two ever met on the field again. Even though it's not likely that will happen now. Now if my child were competing, then I'd have to root for my child, but until then, go Lions.

And even if that time does come, I'd never talk trash about my hometown.

hollywood
09-07-2015, 06:23 PM
I guess that's where we are different. I have lived in one of Brownwood's former rivals for the past 6 years. Even coached here for two years. In my interview I was asked if I'd always bleed maroon and white to which I answered, "yes." I still got the job.

I have a kid here now. It hasn't changed who I'd root for if the two ever met on the field again. Even though it's not likely that will happen now. Now if my child were competing, then I'd have to root for my child, but until then, go Lions.

And even if that time does come, I'd never talk trash about my hometown.

That's what makes the world go round isn't it? Differences in opinion. Do I talk trash about my "hometown"? I don't think so. I guess it depends on what you call talking trash. If you know me, you know. If you don't, your clueless.

What town do you live in? Let me guess, Cleburne?

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 06:45 PM
It's weird to me when grown men get their panties in a bunch simply because someone else doesn't root for the same team they do. I'm from Jacksboro buthe my team is the Steers. That's just how it is.

bwdlionfan
09-07-2015, 07:01 PM
It's weird to me when grown men get their panties in a bunch simply because someone else doesn't root for the same team they do. I'm from Jacksboro buthe my team is the Steers. That's just how it is.

If I were from Jacksboro I'd find someone else to root for too. :stirpot:

bearbear78
09-07-2015, 07:05 PM
If I were from Jacksboro I'd find someone else to root for too. :stirpot:
Don't root for Dallas or Houston either...just not my teams. Jacksboro has a new coach and in time I feel he will turn things around. I still won't be rooting for or against.