PDA

View Full Version : China Spring Vs Connally

Rabid Cougar
08-29-2015, 08:52 PM
Connally coming off a 50 point loss to 3A Cameron. China Spring coming off a big win over Lorena.

Yoe_09
08-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Yeah, it was not pretty at all for Connally last week. Connally defeated Cameron last year year 63-49 and Cameron just beat them, 63-14. The game was over at half-time and was 63-0 towards the end of the 3rd when the starters were taken out. Cameron is most certainly ahead of where they were last year and will have an improved football team overall in 2015, but that was a brutal loss.

The Cadets have size and some decent looking athletes, but were just overwhelmed in week 1. I don't think that will change much this week. China Spring appears to be really solid and I expect them to contend for a district championship in a tough district and make a deep run in the playoffs.

Bosqueville
08-29-2015, 09:48 PM
CS left a lot of points on the board Friday night. I think I counted 4 times inside the 20 with no points. Still impressed overall.

Rabid Cougar
08-30-2015, 08:13 AM
Yeah, it was not pretty at all for Connally last week. Connally defeated Cameron last year year 63-49 and Cameron just beat them, 63-14. The game was over at half-time and was 63-0 towards the end of the 3rd when the starters were taken out. Cameron is most certainly ahead of where they were last year and will have an improved football team overall in 2015, but that was a brutal loss.

The Cadets have size and some decent looking athletes, but were just overwhelmed in week 1. I don't think that will change much this week. China Spring appears to be really solid and I expect them to contend for a district championship in a tough district and make a deep run in the playoffs.

China Spring is on a mission. Everyone downplays 7 vs 7, but their run to the championship has done something to this team.