PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Navarro?

vincehaass1994
08-29-2015, 04:48 PM
I don't know how much I can take from the win last night, because I don't know what kind of team Medina Valley is. But Navarro still looked impressive, Gonzales is coming up in two weeks and then La Vernia farther down the road, its looking like we'll have to wait a bit to get a real taste of how good Navarro is. What do y'all think?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

bd62
08-29-2015, 05:38 PM
They are the real deal. Very young last yr. and I heard from a friend they had a outstanding Freshman team last year. They ran into a very good Cuero team 2 yrs in row with that beast of a running Back and he was too much for them as he was with most teams.
I think Sinton and Navarro are the 2 top teams in R-4 D2 .

vincehaass1994
08-29-2015, 05:55 PM
They are the real deal. Very young last yr. and I heard from a friend they had a outstanding Freshman team last year. They ran into a very good Cuero team 2 yrs in row with that beast of a running Back and he was too much for them as he was with most teams.
I think Sinton and Navarro are the 2 top teams in R-4 D2 .
Awesome! I was part of the 2013 group that ran into Cuero the first time, but being out of the program for 2 years now I'm starting to know less and less about the kids playing, I thought they looked promising out there, but I'm also very biased 😂 one thing is for sure #7 is impressive

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Tejastrue
08-29-2015, 10:31 PM
They are definitely good but a weak pre-district schedule. Still..let's see how they match up against La Vernia. It has to be more than just about beating Wimberley.

Leopardfan201
08-29-2015, 10:48 PM
They sound pretty good

LV_Bearfan
08-30-2015, 10:23 AM
They are definitely good but a weak pre-district schedule. Still..let's see how they match up against La Vernia. It has to be more than just about beating Wimberley.
Ding, ding, ding....Both LV and Wimberley have the size to give Navarro fits, but that's it. The rest of the schedule might not give them the challenge they need.

LV_Bearfan
08-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Ding, ding, ding....Both LV and Wimberley have the size to give Navarro fits, but that's it. The rest of the schedule might not give them the challenge they need.
....and they are definitely good.