PDA

View Full Version : High school Football on ESPN

Rabid Cougar
08-29-2015, 01:31 PM
Is crap football. Supposed national power teams playing in 83 degree "heat" with mandated water breaks.

Didn't have one cramp in last nights game with game time temp at 95.

All I can say that my 4A game was more entertaining and better football ... without all the "D1" commits

Cannot wait for Desoto vs Arlington Martin and Trinity vs DeLa Sol (Cal.).

d0tc0m
08-29-2015, 01:45 PM
Agreed. High School Football everywhere but Texas kinda feels like a joke.

Missouri schools opened their season last week, and game time temps were in low 70s/high 60s and they still took a mandated 'hydration timeout' once a quarter.

83Indian
08-29-2015, 11:50 PM
Trinity pulling away from Desalle. Nothing like Texas football

83Indian
08-30-2015, 12:22 AM
Great win for Trinity. Texas > California

regaleagle
08-30-2015, 12:30 AM
Fantastic game.....and goes to show the rest of the country that some of the teams in Texas should have higher national exposure and rankings. How much better could Allen have done against De La Salle, huh? MaxPreps had them at the Preseason No. 1 in the country. So much for that ranking.....didn't last a week, haha. Next time, they'll think twice about playing Texas teams.....but they all think they are so great they just couldn't possibly lose, could they??? De La Salle is very good, no joke. But not good enough tonite against Euless Trinity. Have a nice flight home, DLS.

Rabid Cougar
08-30-2015, 08:08 AM
Not just Trinity or Allen, but you could throw in Arlington Martin, Katy, Manvel, Lake Travis, ect, ect.

Also I got freakng scick and tired of their "Ohio State commit" and they play Federation Rules..... BS. More games are played under NCAA rules on one weekend in Texas than are played by the actual NCAA school in two years!

TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! NOTHING is better!