PDA

View Full Version : Halftime with Brownwood and Gatesville

THE BEAST
08-28-2015, 08:40 PM
So far this game has been crazy. Not because of anything on the field, but because the scoreboard and clock are not working. So each team is operating without knowing how much time is left or playclock time etc.

Anyway the halftime score is
Brownwood 14
Gatesville 3

Im back you slackers. Dont be surprised to see the great one, Rocket soon.

Mods, give me credit for the thousands of posts I had before the UIL changed the site please.

THE BEAST

BwdLion73
08-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Welcome Back. You think the clock and scoreboard are bad? ... We just lost the halftime feed back to Brownwood!

Silence

THE BEAST
08-28-2015, 09:42 PM
Welcome Back. You think the clock and scoreboard are bad? ... We just lost the halftime feed back to Brownwood!

Silence
Back on now. Soph RB Gavin Jefferson is killing them. Well over 100 yards on 5 or so carries.

THE BEAST

bwdlionfan
08-28-2015, 10:15 PM

Silence

I had to stream the game from the Gatesville radio station. Listening to these guys really makes me appreciate Dallas Huston and Carl Wayne.

I find it a bit distasteful when the radio guys suggest that one of our players meet one of their players in the parking lot after the game.

THE BEAST
08-28-2015, 10:17 PM
I had to stream the game from the Gatesville radio station. Listening to these guys really makes me appreciate Dallas Huston and Carl Wayne.

I find it a bit distasteful when the radio guys suggest that one of our players meet one of their players in the parking lot after the game.

Wow!! Do we get to pick our player?? LOL

THE BEAST

bwdlionfan
08-28-2015, 10:18 PM
Wow!! Do we get to pick our player?? LOL

THE BEAST

It was on a punt return in the first half when apparently Conner got hit pretty good. They said Conner got up and mouthed to the boy who hit him. They said they wanted to see Conner meet their boy after the game in the parking lot.

They also said it was "typical Brownwood football" on a play after both teams were called for offsetting personal fouls.

BwdLion73
08-28-2015, 10:32 PM
Did they say..."boy we are glad they had two turnovers inside our 10 and a 90 yard interception called back" ? ;)

ccmom
08-28-2015, 10:39 PM
So far this game has been crazy. Not because of anything on the field, but because the scoreboard and clock are not working. So each team is operating without knowing how much time is left or playclock time etc.

Anyway the halftime score is
Brownwood 14
Gatesville 3

Im back you slackers. Dont be surprised to see the great one, Rocket soon.

Mods, give me credit for the thousands of posts I had before the UIL changed the site please.

THE BEAST

The UIL changed the site? :confused:
Actually, what happened is there is a new filter that only allows posts from Brownwood posters that aren't ridiculously over confident and/or obnoxious. Looks like the filter wiped you out!! :taunt:

Welcome back ;)