PDA

View Full Version : Burnet's new digs!

Cam
08-28-2015, 01:32 PM
New turf and other additions are ready for Marble Falls tonight! It is Austin KVUE's game of the week! Burnet gonna light up the new scoreboard!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/stadium.jpg

panfan
08-28-2015, 01:36 PM
Look what was in the fur ball the cat coughed up! CAM. Nice stadium.

greendawg84
08-28-2015, 01:37 PM
New turf and other additions are ready for Marble Falls tonight! It is Austin KVUE's game of the week! Burnet gonna light up the new scoreboard!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/stadium.jpg

He's back !!!!!!

Cam
08-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Look what was in the fur ball the cat coughed up! CAM. Nice stadium.

and speakin' of coughin' up....have you been sneakin' over to my place and feedin' my yellow tabby something out of the ordinary?.....that darn cat has been coughin' up all kinds of stuff lately....and always on our front porch!!!.....no wonder I hate cats......

Red&White_9x5
08-28-2015, 01:53 PM
Go Stangs' Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam
08-28-2015, 01:56 PM
Looking forward to seeing our new human bowling ball move-in, junior Mr. Reeves! This big boy is light on his feet!........

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_1617.jpg

Rocket Man
08-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Hey dude!

I see the 40 second clocks, but I don't see any scoreboard anywhere; are y'all gonna have some old dude sit in the end-zone and flip the numbers over on a board and keep time with his trusty old timex?

Cam
08-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Go Stangs' Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...save your money and stay home.....you can tune in to radio KBEY to hear the final result...then you can sob in the privacy of your own home......just kiddin' Red!....records/history don't mean squat when these two get together....Always a battle!....I'm hearin' MF has pretty nasty D and as usual, a huge O-line....But Burnet is used to that...always the little guys....thanks in part to Greendawg and his small genes!!....Actually, I think it's the Burnet water and the town's mandatory vegan diet!!:ack!:.......Should be fun....

Cam
08-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Hey dude!

I see the 40 second clocks, but I don't see any scoreboard anywhere; are y'all gonna have some old dude sit in the end-zone and flip the numbers over on a board and keep time with his trusty old timex?

Yes!....Greendawg and myself are handling the 1st quarter....we're using an hourglass!.....actually, this pic was taken before scoreboard install.....it's up now....dang thing cost somewhere around $62K!....but there was still enough in the budget to install three of them pretty blue outhouses on the visitors side......

....this is all Greendawg's fault!!!....

Sweetwater Red
08-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Very nice and much needed!

Rocket Man
08-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Yes!....Greendawg and myself are handling the 1st quarter....we're using an hourglass!.....actually, this pic was taken before scoreboard install.....it's up now....dang thing cost somewhere around $62K!....but there was still enough in the budget to install three of them pretty blue outhouses on the visitors side......

....this is all Greendawg's fault!!!....

At least they're blue........nice looking place, except it'd look better if it were blue instead of green........haha

Cam
08-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Very nice and much needed!

Indeed...although our groundskeeper kept our grass always looking great...but that water bill must have been something!!!........the visitor side got added bleachers too...just for Rocket Man and the likes......

Don't look now fellas...but coach Jones is quietly building a winner around here.....two years and 20-7 record so far.....

Cam
08-28-2015, 02:43 PM
At least they're blue........nice looking place, except it'd look better if it were blue instead of green........haha

baby blue Rocket Man...baby blue....don't get all riled up!.....

Rocket Man
08-28-2015, 03:08 PM
baby blue Rocket Man...baby blue....don't get all riled up!.....

Um, that color......well, I don't want to offend Rabid (too much), but :ack!: