PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Stephenville folks?

toddg
08-26-2015, 05:49 PM
crickets...hmmm..makes sense.

Hollyville
08-26-2015, 05:58 PM
We here waiting for the lights to turn on. Some team from Florida coming to town. Very excited about this team and the potential.

I guess we could create a thread and name it "STEPHENVILLE" and post a new pic everyday. But that would get annoying right? Like after a 1000 post and a morning bump.

briandumith*
08-26-2015, 07:52 PM
We here waiting for the lights to turn on. Some team from Florida coming to town. Very excited about this team and the potential.

I guess we could create a thread and name it "STEPHENVILLE" and post a new pic everyday. But that would get annoying right? Like after a 1000 post and a morning bump.
HateN for no reason....nice...classy..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bobcat1
08-26-2015, 08:00 PM
"Where are all the Stephenville folks? "

Same place Rocket is. Waiting on the next do all end all world beaters before the chest thumping starts up again.

hollywood
08-26-2015, 09:43 PM
"Where are all the Stephenville folks? "

Same place Rocket is. Waiting on the next do all end all world beaters before the chest thumping starts up again.

:lies:

A few of us here! Some of the posters say they are too busy.. Yeah right! But not too busy when there are a couple of confirmed D1 recruits suited up. :spitlol:

Look, every successful program is suseptable to a "rebuilding" year or two. This may be what you call a "rebuilding" year for Stephenville even if they go 9-4. Sometimes, teams in this situations surprise everyone! Could this be that type of team? Time will tell.

:D

bearbear78
08-26-2015, 10:16 PM
HateN for no reason....nice...classy..

Keep in mind , the word Graham is probably still giving some of the ville folks cold chills. Enough time has not passed for some to recover.

briandumith*
08-26-2015, 10:20 PM
Keep in mind , the word Graham is probably still giving some of the ville folks cold chills. Enough time has not passed for some to recover.
Also that one "fan" does not represent most of those guy... I don't mind the comment but the "morning bump" comment ...I'd like to meet up with him and give him an evening lump..lol

Dawgs
08-27-2015, 08:12 AM
Look, every successful program is suseptable to a "rebuilding" year or two. This may be what you call a "rebuilding" year for Stephenville even if they go 9-4.

But that's not what unanimously Ville posters said when yall moved down. It was nobody in lil ol 3a could compete. Ville would be superheroes and win state every year in dominating fashion. Everybody needs a little slice of humble pie. Ville is a great program. But no better year in and year out than about 15 - 20 other programs in the state in this classification.

Still the best all time comment from a Ville poster was about how "there is just no way any other kids work as hard as they do in Stepenville". That was classic. Like kids all over the state at top programs aren't pretty much working there butts off and preparing all year long.

Good luck to the Ville this season. Sometimes these seasons can turn out to be the best. You never know who will step up.

BlueBleeder3
08-27-2015, 08:15 AM

"That right there is funny, I don't care who you are"!

Ville-D
08-27-2015, 09:04 AM
Some of us are around.... Wonder if JacketSwarm is still here?

slingshot
08-27-2015, 09:40 AM
Some of us are around.... Wonder if JacketSwarm is still here?...we can all hope not. He and Ville can stay under their respective rocks all season. Something tells me though that as soon as the Jackets string together 3-4 wins they will be back in full obnoxious force. :rolleyes:

Bosqueville
08-27-2015, 10:36 AM
crickets...hmmm..makes sense.

Same place all the Brownwood folks went in 2011...

hollywood
08-27-2015, 12:37 PM
Also that one "fan" does not represent most of those guy... I don't mind the comment but the "morning bump" comment ...I'd like to meet up with him and give him an evening lump..lol

Lol! Feeling a little sensitive there Brian? Hollyville be like Chuck Norris. He is the dare in the phrase "dare devil". You thought Evil Knievel was something? Hollyville makes Evil Knievel look like Barny Fife. The autobahn was Hollyville's idea. Hollyville made Graham High a lot better. You need to be kind to Hollyville. He helps make HS a better venue!

briandumith*
08-27-2015, 12:43 PM
Lol! Feeling a little sensitive there Brian? Hollyville be like Chuck Norris. He is the dare in the phrase "dare devil". You thought Evil Knievel was something? Hollyville makes Evil Knievel look like Barny Fife. The autobahn was Hollyville's idea. Hollyville made Graham High a lot better. You need to be kind to Hollyville. He helps make HS a better venue!
lol I am so glad he is on this earth.. it makes us all look a little better

Hollyville
08-27-2015, 12:53 PM

Oh man, Hollywood calling me out. I turned highway 16 into my own personal autobahn trying to get to GISD board meetings on time for sure. Many of times. But Hollywood is right, I was the one who designed and turned GHS into one of the finest HS in the state. Love the Graham folks for sure. Not so much when they play us in football and that should be understandable.

Don't be surprised when I start posting Stephenville pics in the "Graham" thread. Over 1000 post? Really?

toddg
08-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Some of us are around.... Wonder if JacketSwarm is still here?
Bout time you showed up!!

Hollyville
08-27-2015, 01:16 PM
Bout time you showed up!!

Ville-D been too busy causing local riots between tackle and flag football here in town.

briandumith*
08-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Oh man, Hollywood calling me out. I turned highway 16 into my own personal autobahn trying to get to GISD board meetings on time for sure. Many of times. But Hollywood is right, I was the one who designed and turned GHS into one of the finest HS in the state. Love the Graham folks for sure. Not so much when they play us in football and that should be understandable.

Don't be surprised when I start posting Stephenville pics in the "Graham" thread. Over 1000 post? Really?
Yes all year..not only football but basketball...baseball..volleyball...track. .even kids sports.... and I don't care if you post Ville picture..what ever floats your dinghy... I got friends in Stephenville too.. fella.. #47 parents have been friends of mine for over 30 year's.. and i have meet most of the ville posters..so post away..better yet start a thread for Ville and get after it.. You are a hater for NO GOOD REASON. Just to be a hater..bet you got lots of friends and you must be the life of the party.. keyboard curage is easy... you are a joke..

Smitty
08-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Lakes are full, been fishing and playing.

Stephenville Thread!......hmmmmmmm

Gotta say the Jackets might surprise some folks. No excuses or claims of super achievments, just saying they might be better than some may believe.

hollywood
08-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Yes all year..not only football but basketball...baseball..volleyball...track. .even kids sports.... and I don't care if you post Ville picture..what ever floats your dinghy... I got friends in Stephenville too.. fella.. #47 parents have been friends of mine for over 30 year's.. and i have meet most of the ville posters..so post away..better yet start a thread for Ville and get after it.. You are a hater for NO GOOD REASON. Just to be a hater..bet you got lots of friends and you must be the life of the party.. keyboard curage is easy... you are a joke..

Funny thing is... You have met Hollyville! Lol

Boy oh boy.. This is fun!!!

hollywood
08-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Ville-D been too busy causing local riots between tackle and flag football here in town.

That's the word at Whataburger!

briandumith*
08-27-2015, 02:57 PM
Funny thing is... You have met Hollyville! Lol

Boy oh boy.. This is fun!!!
Have I .....well I don't remember.. that's probably a good thing.

Hollyville
08-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Oh yessir, we have met and we talked for about an hour on the track at last years game between Argyle and Graham. We had a lot to share. We were shaking hands and agreeing on everything. We buddies. Appeared you had a really great sense of humor and could take a few. Guess not.

Hollyville
08-27-2015, 03:05 PM
At Whataburger and J&D's for sure.

briandumith*
08-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Oh yessir, we have met and we talked for about an hour on the track at last years game between Argyle and Graham. We had a lot to share. We were shaking hands and agreeing on everything. We buddies. Appeared you had a really great sense of humor and could take a few. Guess not.
Hey jokes are fine..got no problem with jokes.. pal..oh friend of mine. .hand shaken chum..fishing buddy..long timer... jokes are all great.. but you cracked on me.. from another thread.. that had nothing to do with the Graham thread at all.... And it wasn't a joke.. it is just you being a hater.. that's all.. My efforts on that thread are a by product of my reasearch... I come across something nice.. and I say.. hey folks may want to know this.. so I share it..ok. it takes two seconds to do.. I devote two hours every day to my books..they are about "Graham".. Isn't that what this is for...you weren't joking.. even if you are now.. you weren't then.. best friend..

Bosqueville
08-27-2015, 03:24 PM
:1popcorn:

hollywood
08-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Hey jokes are fine..got no problem with jokes.. pal..oh friend of mine. .hand shaken chum..fishing buddy..long timer... jokes are all great.. but you cracked on me.. from another thread.. that had nothing to do with the Graham thread at all.... And it wasn't a joke.. it is just you being a hater.. that's all.. My efforts on that thread are a by product of my reasearch... I come across something nice.. and I say.. hey folks may want to know this.. so I share it..ok. it takes two seconds to do.. I devote two hours every day to my books..they are about "Graham".. Isn't that what this is for...you weren't joking.. even if you are now.. you weren't then.. best friend..

You obviously don't know Hollyville!

briandumith*
08-27-2015, 03:31 PM
You obviously don't know Hollyville!
I guess..sorry folks I know this is fun to read.. just got a little hot.. these books are my passion right now.. I love these kids in this town.. they have been great for my reasearch. opening up their life and stories..so I defend it.. sorry yall

Hollyville
08-27-2015, 03:36 PM

I was just betting Hollywood before anyone responded to this tread that I could make Graham the "subject" on a "Where are all the Stephenville folks" thread. He owes me a 6 pack now.

briandumith*
08-27-2015, 03:39 PM
I was just betting Hollywood before anyone responded to this tread that I could make Graham the "subject" on a "Where are all the Stephenville folks" thread. He owes me a 6 pack now.
Sure.. I hope it is near beer...

briandumith*
08-27-2015, 03:41 PM
I was coming on this thread to defend yall.. I had been watching some video on Venice and had a few details on them to share..when I read the comment.

bobcat1
08-27-2015, 06:03 PM

That's the word at Whataburger!
In Early?

This is more fun than steppin' on baby chickens. Y'all keep it going.

hollywood
08-27-2015, 08:20 PM
In Early?

This is more fun than steppin' on baby chickens. Y'all keep it going.

Lol.. That one goes way back bobcat1. I was talking about the one in Dublin!

toddg
08-27-2015, 10:05 PM
I knew Smitty would eventually chime in..Stephenville, whether it be a perceived down year or not, will always be a tough out!

Ville-D
08-27-2015, 10:57 PM

The dang Parks and Rec department screwed it up not me. I just got thrown under the bus. That is why we said good bye flag football and hello tackle football. I sure will not miss SvilleParksAndRecDept.

I still have 2 younger kids that will have to fight through it. But I learned my lesson. Hollyville should apply for the directors job when it opens up soon. Hollyville King of SPARD

BwdLion73
08-28-2015, 11:18 AM
Same place all the Brownwood folks went in 2011...

:kiss:
Still here...waiting on Hollywood to try to climb back in the wagon this year. ;)