PDA

View Full Version : West Columbia

Saggy Aggie
08-23-2015, 08:51 PM
93, you went to both scrimmages right? Tell me what i need to know

Leopardfan201
08-23-2015, 08:54 PM
WC will be good this year but will finish 2nd to EC..that Kevin dove ain't no joke..probably the best RB in 4A..other than jk Dobbins out of LG

Gsquared
08-24-2015, 08:23 AM
WC will be good this year but will finish 2nd to EC..that Kevin dove ain't no joke..probably the best RB in 4A..other than jk Dobbins out of LG

Ive searched interwebs for three days straight trying to find highlights of the LG/EC scrimmage with Dove and Dobbins but cant find anything :(

speedbump
08-24-2015, 09:44 AM
Did't miss a thing. They sat under the stands and played checkers.

Gsquared
08-24-2015, 09:55 AM
Did't miss a thing. They sat under the stands and played checkers.

Oh, well, who won the checkers match?

speedbump
08-24-2015, 09:57 AM
Dove

Roughneck93
08-24-2015, 08:35 PM
93, you went to both scrimmages right? Tell me what i need to know

Offensively, it goes through Bell and the OLine. WR, TE return some good experience but we need to find us a QB. I've seen three take snaps in the two scrimmages, we may see all three early on. Good news...QB's are further along than I expected.

Defensively, we lost the entire secondary (two are now across the river in Sweeny). It showed at times during both scrimmages. I liked the play from the DLine and LB's against the run and the pressure applied to the QB. Overall...we need to wrap up!

SHSBulldog00
08-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Offensively, it goes through Bell and the OLine. WR, TE return some good experience but we need to find us a QB. I've seen three take snaps in the two scrimmages, we may see all three early on. Good news...QB's are further along than I expected.

Defensively, we lost the entire secondary (two are now across the river in Sweeny). It showed at times during both scrimmages. I liked the play from the DLine and LB's against the run and the pressure applied to the QB. Overall...we need to wrap up!

Who are the DB's in Sweeny now?

Necked
08-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Kalen Williams & Zedrik White....a nice set of experienced DB's for Sweeny...
There are 10 Sophomores listed on Columbia's roster so i imagine it will be a rough looking team for the 1st few games.

SHSBulldog00
08-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Kalen Williams & Zedrik White....a nice set of experienced DB's for Sweeny...
There are 10 Sophomores listed on Columbia's roster so i imagine it will be a rough looking team for the 1st few games.

Kalen is competing for our start QB position. I'll let you know tonight if he starts.