PDA

View Full Version : China Spring Vs Lorena

Rabid Cougar
08-23-2015, 08:33 PM
On the new carpet. Don't have to dodge the potholes anymore.

Bosqueville
08-23-2015, 08:53 PM
Looking forward to it. This last CS scrimmage left me a little underwhelmed.

FB-fanatic
08-23-2015, 10:03 PM
Looking forward to this one too. Still one rough road in front of the middle school - we are waiting for the very last of the construction traffic to repave Leopard Lane.

Opening scrimmage vs Cameron was not too bad, though LL very green at the OL position and smallish. Was not overly impressed Thursday vs McGregor. Starting Jr QB was not as accurate as expected, Sr QB more athletic, taller, and looked a little sharper. We'll see. Actually we had been hearing that the Cougars were expected to be pretty salty.

The freesafety with a bookoo of tackles last year and Jr Spivey that started as a Soph last year didn't suit out vs Mcgregor, so don't know status this week.

Rabid Cougar
08-24-2015, 10:39 AM
Looking forward to it. This last CS scrimmage left me a little underwhelmed.

Typical CS scrimmage. Ran the same three plays to the right and to the left. University pulled the stops out and played like it was the State Championship game. .

Indians212
08-24-2015, 11:28 AM
University is better this year. We scrimmaged them last week. They have a few athletes. I hope they get a few wins this year.

coach
08-24-2015, 12:41 PM
On the new carpet. Don't have to dodge the potholes anymore.

Smurf Turf?

Bosqueville
08-24-2015, 01:09 PM
Typical CS scrimmage. Ran the same three plays to the right and to the left. University pulled the stops out and played like it was the State Championship game. .

I agree as the University coaches acted like maniacs after every play. I understand trying to get these guys pumped up but good grief. I've never seen anything like it at a scrimmage.

Bosqueville
08-24-2015, 01:09 PM
Smurf Turf?

At Lorena this year.

Rabid Cougar
08-24-2015, 01:39 PM
New carpet at CS too. No more potholes there either.

Rabid Cougar
08-24-2015, 01:40 PM
I agree as the University coaches acted like maniacs after every play. I understand trying to get these guys pumped up but good grief. I've never seen anything like it at a scrimmage.

and still only score one TD in live quarter. The airshow starts Friday night.

FB-fanatic
08-29-2015, 12:33 AM
CS looked pretty damn good. Could be a tough year for the Leopards if they don't figure something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Rabid Cougar
08-29-2015, 08:42 AM
and still only score one TD in live quarter. The airshow starts Friday night.

Looked like it started off well.