PDA

View Full Version : 4 Reasons the Eagles beat the MIGHTY Bridgeport HEFERS!

EaglesRule
10-12-2002, 07:03 AM
1. HEFER defense is too slow and can't stop anyone.
2. We can throw the football. OH NO LOOK OUT HEFER DEFENSIVE BACKS!
3. We have the best QB in the Wise County
4. We can defend the pass! Mrs. Daugherty will throw at least four interceptions in this game!

P.S. Your drill team looks like HEFERS!

slpybear the bullfan
10-12-2002, 07:45 AM
EaglesRule:
1. HEFER defense is too slow and can't stop anyone.
2. We can throw the football. OH NO LOOK OUT HEFER DEFENSIVE BACKS!
3. We have the best QB in the Wise County
4. We can defend the pass! Mrs. Daugherty will throw at least four interceptions in this game!

P.S. Your drill team looks like HEFERS!Okay, I said I would uncork all the talking as soon as we finished off Lake Worth. And now, the time is here.

BUT...

If you want to really say assinine things like "our drill team looks like cows" &c. then why not take it to another board.

I can promise you that I will enjoy all the hype and talk about the upcoming battle of big sandy. I promise I will really throw out all the zingers, commentaries, analyses, strategies and tactics, HSOs, and jokes that come to mind. But, I won't say anything to hurt the kids' feelings or that would be a shot at the kids. Saying things like that is like taking a "cheap shot" on the BBS. It is just not something you do.

There is a fine line to walk between having some real fun on this board and then going a little too far. Remember, the kids read it and remember.

Now, let's talk up some Bulls-Eagles Football.

slpybear

BullsFan
10-12-2002, 08:24 AM
The best quarterback in the county? You really think so? Because frankly I think you're wrong. Or possibly just still eating the big sour grapes because Phillip made the move to the right side of Big Sandy.

(And just for the record, all the people I know from Decatur would disagree. I work with quite a few, and even they'll admit that not only is Phillip the best QB in Wise County, he's one of the best in the state, if not the best in the state.)

And like slpy, I'll say this--talk all you want about the matchup, the strategy, whatever, but leave the hurtful personal remarks out of it. If you have to make ugly comments about kids' looks to bolster your own belief that you'll win, then you might have a problem with your confidence. We here in Bridgeport have a good enough team that we don't have to descend to that kind of thing.

Edited to add, by way of an FYI, it's actually spelled "heifers".

<small>[ October 12, 2002, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: BullsFan ]</small>

The One
10-12-2002, 08:35 AM
Slpy,
Dont be to offensive, when you have a team that you really dont think can win that is when you have dip to new lows. Thats all that Eagle Rules is doing. You see deep down he knows that in the 9 years Henson has led the Bulls he has a 7-2 record against Decatur. The two losses, 28-7 in mid 90's and the 34-32 loss two years ago when we were up by 32, pulled everyone, and then let them come back. Eagle Rules knows that no matter what kind of talent Deactur has that they just cant win the big games! Friday night is a big game! District Championship on the line. That Henson stat is the kind that bookies look at, none the less it cant be over looked. Neither can Deactur's in ability to win in pressure situations. That being said who would you put your money on, the senior level headed D1 bound Daughtery or the sophmore unproven Dane from Decatur. On paper it looks to be a good one, but when you factor in the Henson factor this is an easy game to pick!

Besides Eagle Rules is still trying to get over Daughtery transferring from Deactur to Bridgeport because the intelligent coaching staff at Deactur played him on the offensive line. Now that is coaching folks!! See you on Friday with my Bull Bells on, Oh by the way. We will be bringing our jar of sand Eagles Rules and once again we will be taking back with us.

BportFan
10-12-2002, 08:53 AM
Seriously! Best QB in the county! Do not worry if you see white feathers flying next Friday. IT IS EGRET SEASON AND IT IS TIME TO DO SOME HUNTIN!

EaglesRule
10-13-2002, 10:26 PM
Looks like the Hefer defense is struggling. Can you imagine the amount of yards we are going to put up on that Hefer defense? Just a guess here: at least 500 yds and 49 points. Better pratice HEFERS because the Eagles are ready!

PPHSfan
10-13-2002, 10:29 PM
He still aint figured out how to spell Heifers has he? :D

TwoBRockin
10-13-2002, 10:31 PM
Normally I would be the nice guy and not say bad bad bad things. But if Decatur plays like some people in Decatur spell, Bridgeport doesn't have much to worry about.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EaglesRule
10-13-2002, 10:35 PM
HEFERS! HEFERS! HEFERS! HEFERS! HEFERS!

TwoBRockin
10-13-2002, 10:35 PM
And what is????????? pratice !!! and a farm/Ranch area and they can't or he doesn't know how to spell any animal names correctly.... pratice what is this???? Oh I get it they mean--------practice...

TwoBRockin
10-13-2002, 10:40 PM
Eagle there is a Red Book that is called the Webster's New World Dictionary if you need some help or maybe someone from Bridgeport would tutor you for a small feeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!

EaglesRule
10-13-2002, 10:40 PM
PRATICE! PRATICE! PRATICE!

PPHS you are still down about that butt kicking Pilot Point got from Gainesville! Do you remember the Decatur - Pilot Point scrimmage? How did that feel?

bigbullbacker
10-13-2002, 10:47 PM
EaglesRule:
Looks like the Hefer defense is struggling. Can you imagine the amount of yards we are going to put up on that Hefer defense? Just a guess here: at least 500 yds and 49 points. Better pratice HEFERS because the Eagles are ready!only 49 points wow how many carries......

bigbullbacker
10-13-2002, 10:50 PM
Are you and Keith7 twins?

EaglesRule
10-13-2002, 10:55 PM
Hey PPHS, tell all the Bridgeport fans what they get to look forward to.

PPHSfan
10-13-2002, 10:59 PM
EaglesRule:
PRATICE! PRATICE! PRATICE!

PPHS you are still down about that butt kicking Pilot Point got from Gainesville! Do you remember the Decatur - Pilot Point scrimmage? How did that feel?First off I don't feel at all bad about the Gainsville game. And Friday night around 11:30 why don't you haul that non spelling scrub arse of yours in here and feed me my crow, that is if your able.

EaglesRule
10-13-2002, 11:04 PM
Warning HEFERS! The Eagle football team has seen the Bridgeport v. Gainesville film and the Eagle coaches have talk to the Gainesville coaches. I predict they will hold the Hefers to 21 pts!

DECATUR EAGLES DISTRICT 7-3A CHAMPS!

Decatur 56
HEFERS 21

BullsFan
10-13-2002, 11:24 PM
Oh, now I'm worried. Cause Gainesville and Decatur are conspiring against us. Riiiiight.

Now you just sound silly.

Matthew328
10-13-2002, 11:26 PM
I lke Bridgeport but if Decatur wins it'll make me even more worried about that potential bi-district matchup with Everman

PPHSfan
10-13-2002, 11:29 PM
I agree Matthew, any team that beats Bridgeport is a potential state champion. But I just don't see Decatur being one of them. They have an offense from what I can tell by reading box scores, but I don't think they have the D to shut down "Daugherty Airlines" as someone put it. wink

slpybear the bullfan
10-13-2002, 11:59 PM
EaglesRule:
HEFERS! HEFERS! HEFERS! HEFERS! HEFERS!Uhhh... Okay. I'll bite again. Tell me partner...

http://www.torpedoes.net/cc/w97/ccW97p01.html

...how you ever mistook us for some kind of weird hockey team?

W D A!

The One
10-14-2002, 09:14 AM
Wow, looks like I missed some action last night! Just seen the weather forecast for Friday, high 62 and thunderdstorms. How will that effect the Egrets sophmore QB? We have seen Daughtery play in the rain and it has never slowed him or the Bulls down, remember Lake Dallas last year! In fact it usually helps the D out. If it rains Bridgeport by 28.

The One
10-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Where is everyone at, whaawk, whaawk, thats my Egret call. You out there Egret Boy!!

bullcrapper
10-14-2002, 10:34 PM
EaglesRule:
Warning HEFERS! The Eagle football team has seen the Bridgeport v. Gainesville film and the Eagle coaches have talk to the Gainesville coaches. I predict they will hold the Hefers to 21 pts!

DECATUR EAGLES DISTRICT 7-3A CHAMPS!

Decatur 56
HEFERS 21Do you really think the egrets can hold the Bulls to just 21 points. The chances of that happening are slim to none. The Bulls are prepared to unveil some new offensive twists for the game. Oh by the way don't think the offense is the only one with a few surprises.The Bulls will score every time they touch the ball...Try and keep up.

Bulls 63
Egrets 14

sinton66
10-14-2002, 11:37 PM
Bridgeport by at least 20.

The One
10-14-2002, 11:40 PM
Crapper that score is more like it. The only thing is I dont see us holding Decatur to 14. I know we have some big D surprises this week but the one thing the Egrets do have is a good offense, they will definatley score more then 14. Lets go with 63-17. LOL!!!

The One
10-15-2002, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the support Sinton.

Keith7
10-15-2002, 11:25 PM
I dont have a twin.. Gainesville will Whoop Decatur too if they keep talkin crap

BullsFan
10-16-2002, 07:02 AM
Keith, if and when you guys play Decatur, I'll definitely be rooting for you.

(Now there are words I never thought I'd actually be saying.)

bigbullbacker
10-16-2002, 08:25 PM
AMEN to that!

EaglesRule
10-16-2002, 10:16 PM
ALMOST TIME TO CASTRATE SOME BULLS! OH WAIT THEY ARE HEFERS SOME WE WILL JUST BRAND THEM!

bullcrapper
10-16-2002, 11:03 PM
eagle,eagle,eagle........shame on u,does ur wife know ur up lol.

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2002, 11:14 PM
EaglesRule:
ALMOST TIME TO CASTRATE SOME BULLS! OH WAIT THEY ARE HEFERS SOME WE WILL JUST BRAND THEM!Uhh... Let me see if I follow... "OH WAIT THEY ARE HEFERS SOME WE WILL JUST BRAND THEM!"

Uhh... nope.

Slpybear the "Yes, I can type with proper grammer, spelling, and without using he CAPS lock key" Bullfan