PDA

View Full Version : Christian Wallace-Sealy?

OLE'BULL
08-18-2015, 04:48 PM
I thought he had transferred to a school in Katy but it appears he is back in Sealy. I read an article in the Sealy News and they mentioned him. Does anybody know the story on this? He is a top recruit and should provide a huge boost to the Tigers (unfortunately for us Brahma fans!). I am sure he will be playing a little bit of both offense and defense, but what will be his primary role?

maestro
08-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Also listed on the Houston Chronicle Top 100 players to watch. Impressive since the Chronicle treats anyone less than 6A like a red-headed step-child.
School was listed as Sealy.

TigerPride12
08-22-2015, 01:46 PM
Wallace is back in Sealy. Called it 2 years ago when he left for Katy Tompkins. He does indeed provide a major boost for the Tigers. Unfortunately, the tigers have already been bitten with the injury. Starting QB Echardt went down with a knee injury and status is still unknown how long he is out. Then in the last scrimmage, the backup, a junior I believe, broke something in his leg and required surgery. So the Tigers are down to their third string QB for the moment so Wallace is going to have to show what he's made of and if he performs well and we keep winning, it could benefit his recruiting. Should be another interesting year for Sealy.

Leopardfan201
08-22-2015, 04:27 PM
He's sound like a great player..too bad u have Navasota in that district

OLE'BULL
08-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Wallace is back in Sealy. Called it 2 years ago when he left for Katy Tompkins. He does indeed provide a major boost for the Tigers. Unfortunately, the tigers have already been bitten with the injury. Starting QB Echardt went down with a knee injury and status is still unknown how long he is out. Then in the last scrimmage, the backup, a junior I believe, broke something in his leg and required surgery. So the Tigers are down to their third string QB for the moment so Wallace is going to have to show what he's made of and if he performs well and we keep winning, it could benefit his recruiting. Should be another interesting year for Sealy.

Yes I saw Sealy had the 2 injuries to their QB's. That is unfortunate for both of them. I have been there before and missed my whole senior year. Is Echardt a senior? Will Wallace be playing mostly offense? I am sure more so now with the injuries but what was the initial plan for him? I still was not sure if he was an offensive or defensive guy...

OLE'BULL
12-07-2015, 10:45 AM
What is the latest with him? He was dismissed from the team sometime around the start of the playoffs or something right Sealy folks? I think I heard he brought a bb gun to school. While that is down right dumb to do with all of the school shootings, was it done in a harmful way? Or was it horseplay? Maybe there were many issues and this was just the final straw. I don't know and would rather hear what happened from a Sealy source. So last I heard he was interested in Texas and Oregon State, and had offers from both. Have those been pulled b/c of the discipline issues? Is he still going anywhere? WHY DOESNT BELLVILLE EVER GET 4 AND 5 STAR RECRUITS?!?!?!?!? Seems like Sealy has a stud athlete or two every year or so!

OLE'BULL
12-08-2015, 05:50 AM
Not going to let this one get buried... "bump"! C'mon Sealy people!

SealyFan
12-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Not going to let this one get buried... "bump"! C'mon Sealy people!

Wallace made some mistakes and was disciplined for it. Mostly horseplay from what I hear, but administration and coaches sent a message that no one is above rules. Think he is committed to Oregon State at this time. As far as move-ins, you are misinformed. Sealy has no more move-ins than Bellville. Wallace was born and raised in Sealy. Bellville has way more athletes than Sealy.

OLE'BULL
12-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Wallace made some mistakes and was disciplined for it. Mostly horseplay from what I hear, but administration and coaches sent a message that no one is above rules. Think he is committed to Oregon State at this time. As far as move-ins, you are misinformed. Sealy has no more move-ins than Bellville. Wallace was born and raised in Sealy. Bellville has way more athletes than Sealy.

Thank you for the update. Keep us posted. Move-ins? No that is not what I said at all. Jus saying Stx has a lot of top athletes over the years.